It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last person to Post will win (It have an end)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
raxcave wrote:
hey what did i do . Why mention ma country name. Beside i have no one other then some players from DEA but that is other story.... Be

I only mentioned either of your nationalities because Niazi accused me of being raced to those of the 'sub continent' which included India and he seemed to be implying that I hated the both of you for this reason and I wanted to make it clear that wasn't true

Why did you made him feel that way. I think you both should talk and clear your differances. Hell ma country is at war with his for last 60 year. Our armies fight every day on borders . But he and i both love bd nothing else matters. You should clear your terms with him. Making someone feel like that is never good.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am 
Major
Major

but I'm not racist to his country like he accuses so why should we talk about it if it's not there

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 am 
Captain
Captain

raxcave wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
raxcave wrote:
hey what did i do . Why mention ma country name. Beside i have no one other then some players from DEA but that is other story.... Be

I only mentioned either of your nationalities because Niazi accused me of being raced to those of the 'sub continent' which included India and he seemed to be implying that I hated the both of you for this reason and I wanted to make it clear that wasn't true

Why did you made him feel that way. I think you both should talk and clear your differances. Hell ma country is at war with his for last 60 year. Our armies fight every day on borders . But he and i both love bd nothing else matters. You should clear your terms with him. Making someone feel like that is never good.

RIGHT

he should be aware of that
as he's not. also np.... but from the day, Im active here, I dont know why he hates me? So, I said, I ll never reply him cz I dont wana make myself guilty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

To be honest, it both your faults, but socialmisfit mentioniing your country took to far, besides you shouldnt have said " he saw soical-mis fit and ran way"

just shake hands (kind of) and clear the air ,

dont agrue about name cause my ingame name, Blaze 8-) is better than both,just kidding ,

Let start story again ...
Afterbeing released by the devil and spending a few years roaming bd and its forum finishing his deal with the devil , the man now crazy decided to ...

someone contuine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

saeed123 wrote:
To be honest, it both your faults, but socialmisfit mentioniing your country took to far, besides you shouldnt have said " he saw soical-mis fit and ran way"

just shake hands (kind of) and clear the air ,

dont agrue about name cause my ingame name, Blaze 8-) is better than both,just kidding ,

Let start story again ...
Afterbeing released by the devil and spending a few years roaming bd and its forum finishing his deal with the devil , the man now crazy decided to ...

someone contuine

You are not the blaze from tk alliance i played with once.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i am not, but my ingame name have always varied from :saeed 123 , Saeed, bLAZE, bARD OF BLAZE

i have only started using blaze since this year

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

saeed123 wrote:
i am not, but my ingame name have always varied from :saeed 123 , Saeed, bLAZE, bARD OF BLAZE

i have only started using blaze since this year

Nice to meet you.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am 
Major
Major

saeed123 wrote:
but socialmisfit mentioniing your country took to far

The (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)'s the matter with you people? it was Niazi that accused me of being racist without me ever having previously brought up their nationalities and then I mentioned their countries by saying that I am in fact not racist to Indians or Pakistanis y'all are acting like I said 'oh you're indian therefore you're stupid' but that is not the case Niazi is the one who brought nationality into this and when I try to get rid of it suddenly I am this bigot who everyone is piling on saying oh you went too far without actually reading the post I posted

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

What are you guys doing here!!?? Go back to the real "Last Person to Post" topic, its getting boring in there

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

damn why does this guy use my country name. When did i said you told of indians were stupid. Why dragging me in this. History 101 india and pakistan were made in 1947 both . Its like talking about china and united states as one country can't you see how differant both are. Don't try to drag me. Talk to niazi he is the one you dishonor.

JUST A GAMER

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next