It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Islamabad, Lahore and Mianwali intro (Pakistan)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

Happy Independence Day to all of my Pakistani players :)

After 90 years of British Raj, Muslims of Sub-continent succeed in getting a land, which in terms was a land where they can live obeying rules of Islam, so living their life in the way our religion suggests.

Many happy returns of the day. May Allah bless us :)

Pakistan, Intro
1. Pakistan has the sixth largest military force in
the world.

2. Air Commodore Muhammad Mahmood Alam
downed five Indian aircraft in less than a minute —
the first four within 30 seconds — establishing a
world record.

3. Pakistan has been listed among Next Eleven (or
N-11), the eleven countries that along with the
BRICS have a high potential of becoming the
world’s largest economies in the 21st century.

4. In the last five years, Pakistan’s literacy rate has
grown by 250%, the largest increase in any
country to date.

5. The world’s second highest and the ninth
highest mountains , K2 and Nanga Parbat
respectively, are in Pakistan.

6. World’s youngest certified Microsoft Experts Arfa
Kareem and Babar Iqbal are from Pakistan.

7. Pakistan is the sixth most populated country in
the world.

8. Pakistan is a multilingual country with more than
sixty languages being spoken.

9. Pakistan is the second-most populous Muslim-
majority country and also has the second-largest
Shia population in the world.

10. Tarbela Dam is the World’s largest earth filled
dam and 2nd largest dam overall.

11. Edhi is running the World’s largest Ambulance
network.

This includes some snaps of our Identity, Culture and History: includes Islamabad, Lahore and Mianwali:

images are in spoilers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:)
Spoiler:

Map Of Pakistan. situated in Asia. Between,,,, India, China, Iran and Afghanistan,
Spoiler:

Qaid-e-Azam muhammad Ali jinnah, Founder of Pakistan.
Spoiler:

Minar-e-Pakistan, (literally "Tower of Pakistan") is a public monument located in Iqbal Park in Lahore, Pakistan. having height of 62 metres (203 ft). The tower reflects a blend of Mughal, Islamic and modern architecture. The tower was constructed during the 1960s on the site where, on 23 March 1940, the All-India Muslim League passed the Lahore Resolution, the first official call for a separate homeland for the Muslims living in the South Asia, in accordance with the two nation theory.
Spoiler:

National Symbols of Pakistan.
Spoiler:

K2 (also known as Chhogori/Qogir, Ketu/Kechu, and Mount Godwin-Austen) is the second-highest mountain on Earth, after Mount Everest. It is located on the border. between Baltistan, in the Gilgit–Baltistan (part of Kashmir under the administration of Pakistan), and the Taxkorgan Tajik Autonomous County of Xinjiang, China. With a peak elevation of 8,611 m (28,251 feet), K2 is the highest point of the Karakoram Range and the highest point in Pakistan.
K2 is known as the Savage Mountain due to the extreme difficulty of ascent and the second-highest fatality rate among the eight thousanders. For every four people who have reached the summit, one has died trying. It is more hazardous to reach K2 from the Chinese side; thus, it is mostly climbed from the Pakistani side. Unlike Annapurna, the mountain with the highest fatality-to-summit rate, K2 has never been climbed in winter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Badshahi Mosque (Royal Mosque), Lahore, Commissioned by 6th Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeib, in 1673, was Largest mosque in the world at time and remained till 1986. now its 5th largest mosque of the world. To appreciate its large size, the four minarets of the Badshahi Mosque are 13.9 ft (4.2 m) taller than those of the Taj Mahal and the main platform of the Taj Mahal can fit inside the 278,784 sq ft (25,899.9 m2) courtyard of the Badshahi Mosque, which is the largest mosque courtyard in the world. Capable of accommodating 55,000 worshippers in its main prayer hall and a further 95,000 in its courtyard and porticoes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Pakistan Monument in Islamabad, Pakistan, is a national monument representing the nation's four provinces and three territories. The blooming flower shape of the monument represents Pakistan's progress as a rapidly developing country. The four main petals of the monument represent the four provinces.
From air the monument looks like a star (center) and a crescent moon (formed by walls forming the petals), these represent the star and crescent on Pakistan's flag. The monument is located at the west viewpoint of the Shakarparian Hills, and is spread over a total area of 2.8 hectares. The high location makes the monument visible from across the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The foundation stone was laid on 25 May 2004 and the complex was completed by the end of 2006 for inauguration on 23 March 2007. The total cost incurred was more than Rs.580 million
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Faisal Mosque is the largest mosque in Pakistan, located in the national capital city of Islamabad. Completed in 1986, it was designed by Turkish architect Vedat Dalokay to be shaped like a desert Bedouin's tent. It is situated at the north end of Faisal Avenue, putting it at the northernmost end of the city and at the foot of Margalla Hills, the westernmost foothills of the Himalayas.
The Faisal Mosque is conceived as the National Mosque of Pakistan and named after the late King Faisal bin Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, who supported and financed the project.
The largest mosque in South Asia, the Faisal Mosque was the largest mosque in the world from 1986 until 1993,during the 1990s relegated Faisal Mosque to fourth place in terms of size.
Spoiler:

Architecture Sample of Muslims of Sub-Continent

Some more views of Lahore
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

new Lahore (Now)
Spoiler:

(small building right infront, is "Poet of East" Dr. Allama Iqbal Tomb. 1878-1938, awaked Muslims and got them to struggle for Independentthrogh his poetry)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Lahore is history successively served as a regional capital of the empires of the Shahi kingdoms in the 11th century, the Ghaznavids in the 12th century, the Ghurid State in the 12th and 13th centuries and the Mughal Empire in the 16th century. From 1802 to 1849, )Lahore served as the capital city of the Sikh Empire. In the mid-19th and early 20th century, Lahore was the capital of the Punjab region under the British Raj.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Social life and Dresses

Spoiler:

Northern Areas of Pakistan, Specific, Cultural dress
Spoiler:

Women, making "Bread" used in Sub-Continent
Spoiler:

Children Of Pakistan
Spoiler:

Bangals", women wear it on their wrist, its like symble of Our Culture.
Spoiler:

just wana Add a beutifull thing :)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A special type of "Festo", used on weddings of Pathans, (Khan family). relative of Bridegroom gives him to wears it on his wedding. these may be more than 5 to 10. :)

My Hometown, Mainwali

(Intro will include these persons, so look at them b4 that)
Imran Khan Niazi
Spoiler:

Ataullah Khan Niazi (on right) is a Folk Singer, well known in ALL WORLD..
Spoiler:

Niazi, is Tribe name, which is a part of another tribe named Khan (pathan) Khan family have over 200,000,000 persons all over the world~~~
Intro of my City :)

I live in a small City city Of Punjab, Pakistan and its Mianwali...
Spoiler:

City, is from some Cities in World having, Desert, plain fields (I live there), mountains and a Large river (like miles of width), university Ha Ha Ha,, about 40% illitrate peoples, Lion heart and well known for Hospitality peoples, fields of wheat and Cotton spreaded on hundreds of Miles and have a man like me :) :) :D
It is on Eastern bank of Indus River. (Pakistan largest river). It have 2 Barages named Chashma, and Jinnah. Thal canal from Jinnah Barage, traverses the city and makes the surroundings a picturesque place.
it have Time zone PST (UTC+5)
Calling code (+92)0459,, :) :D
look at it :) people love it, bet like sometimes over 1,00,000 or more PKR per fight...
Spoiler:

it also have Chashma Neuclear Power plant. 330 MW + with some new projcts named C1, C2 etc...
Spoiler:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Edu it have sports complex, and hockey stadium. There are several educational institutions from elementary to post-graduate level. Mianwali is home to Namal College, a University of Bradford accredited institute providing quality higher education to underprivileged youth.
Namal College University. ::::...Former Famous Cricketer, Humanist and politician Mr. Imran Khan
Spoiler:
lay the foundations of Namal College near Mianwali, Imran Khan belongs to Mianwali district.
in 2010, it was upgraded to Namal Univercity.
Accreditation from University of Bradford (UoB), UK,
Namal College, Mianwali has the honor of being the only college in Pakistan to offer a foreign degree. It is an associate college if University of Bradford and therefore each graduating student receives the same degree that a U.o.B. graduate would receive. While the same degree from the UK could cost the student in Pakistani Rupees around PKR. 10,000,000 the same can be had from Namal College in just PKR. 1,000,000.
(In pic Imran Khan is Standing infront of Namal College University).
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it have a Cement factory and Fertilizer (Urea) btw Urea have formula (NH2)2.CO hahaha :D

The city has an airport built near the old World War II aerodrome and known as PAF Base Mianwali. It is one of the major operational and training air bases of the country.

Show off JF-17 Thunder on base :)
Spoiler:

The No.1 Fighter Conversion Unit of the PAF is stationed here.

Spoiler:

Pakistanies called "Shaheen" on different specefic events,
Shaheen, is the military symbol of Pakistan Air Force.

Silent Defender

Taimur 7,000 km, a proposed ICBM, under development
Spoiler:
ImageTaimur 7,000 km, a proposed ICBM, under development
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ends with this...

We love peace, But will never compromise against terrorism neither by a government of some country or nor by a terrorist.
Long live Pakistan

**** let me know if Spelling missed or any thing, It took 11 hours, to my country :) , 4 times forums site got hanged, used save text to start again...... Sounds crazy :)

its me in here :) Naveed Niazi ....

Code:
oOops Im not so famous like them xD :)

Last edited by NaveedNiazi on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Islamabad, Lahore and Mianwali intro (Pakistan)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Very interesting !
I bet it took you more than 12 hours.
Good job and let's hope it isn't literally copied from Wikipedia.
I'm looking forward to play an era with you in the near future.
Keep in touch ;)
-George

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 am 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
Very interesting !
Keep in touch ;)
-George

well. ,, I did get help from Wiki :) :) you can see figures and numbers written exactly, BUT yes you are right...still it took like 12 hours to make it Short, (using Spoilers). Forum Page Hanged about 4 times, and at 4th time I lost all written data here, But I used data I saved on PC Copied from here that was about 60% of total....

well about intro, its of 3 cities, Mianwali is a Dissitt. having just about 6 sq Km of CITY AREA, so Karachi, having pplation over 20,000,000, isnt here. I ll doit again for it,,, also I ll include many other Heritages having 3000 BC Civilization. (2 Cities was discovered)
Thanks

Last edited by NaveedNiazi on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

NaveedNiazi wrote:
georgeshelou wrote:
Very interesting !
Keep in touch ;)
-George

well. ,, I did get help from Wiki :) :) you can see figures and numbers written exactly, BUT yes you are right...still it took like 12 hours to make it Short, (using Spoilers). Forum Page Hanged about 4 times, and at 4th time I lost all written data here, But I used data I saved on PC Copied from here that was about 60% of total....

well about intro, its of 3 cities, Mianwali is a Dissitt. having just about 6 sq Km of CITY AREA, so Karachi, having pplation over 20,000,000, isnt here. I ll doit again for it,,, also I ll include many other Heritages having 3000 BC Cicilization. (2 Cities was discovered)
Thanks

I wish you the best Naveed!

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
I wish you the best Naveed!

thanks,

also include, about 50% of Text was copied from Wiki, I edit that, and other 50% Written by myself specially, on my City, Mianwali ( Miaan wali while reading)

(I say, The Nation, who dont revive their culture, forget their History,, will loose its Honour, integrity, and at last themself :) )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]