It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: WKRH - The Story Begins - Day Round 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

maybe someday the sun will set

Post subject: Re: WKRH - The Story Begins - Day Round 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:34 pm 
News Team
News Team

(Brighter because Omega is a female dog.)

The irony was so thick, it materialized in front of Kenny and he punched it. He watched as the town lynched Goldeneyereloaded and he exploded, literally. Kenny had an infinite number of lives so it didn't matter.

'WHY!?!' Kenny screamed.

He pounded on the ground causing earthquakes everywhere. The town in Nottingham was completely awestruck, except for Apollo, who was laughing maniacally.

As the earthquakes grew in intensity, so did Apollo's laughter. Apollo felt himself lifting off the ground, his laughing turning into a macabre pitch. It was laughter of insanity.

'WHY WHY WHY WHYYYY!?!' Kenny rolled around on the ground now, his body quivering. The anger welling up inside Kenny drove him into an insane rage, and he began belching fire everywhere, his eyes turning golden and shining.

'NO!' Kenny shouted, his eyes popping out and volcanoes erupting everywhere. The planet was tearing apart, the crust warping, and Apollo was still levitating above it.

'MORE!' Reality itself seemed to warp, everything began falling apart. The Earth was a torrent of lava and tornadoes, creating the most awesome flaming tornadoes ever seen.

'SHENANI-' Kenny was cut off, Apollo stopped Kenny midway with a finger-wag. Apollo began to speak.

'Wait a minute, Kenny.' Kenny felt all the power he was about to release bursting inside him, but he held it in and swallowed it whole. Kenny darted an angry look at Apollo, so unexpected that Apollo fell over.

'WHY DID YOU STOP ME SON!?' Kenny bellowed. Apollo got back up, the scene had returned to normal, Earth was back to what it was. Apollo had a sigh of relief.

'Kenny, you don't need to destroy and recreate the universe. I'm responsible for recreating shenanigans.' As soon as Apollo finished this statement, Kenny hit him with an elephant. The elephant is still in a psych ward today, none of his animal friends believe him. Apollo rubbed his cheek.

'I'm sorry, I was just testing out my new Godly powers.' Kenny's rage immediately stopped. Confusion immediately began. Happiness was somewhere in between but had decided to go on vacation, too tired to care. Kenny stared at Apollo in disbelief. Kenny felt tears setting in, but since happiness was on vacation, pride and admiration filled in.

Until of course, Kenny's face flushed with rage again. 'You're telling me...' Apollo nodded. 'That you...' Apollo nodded again, his neck feeling strained. 'recreated this NIGHTMARE!?' Apollo looked worried, then replied. 'Uh.. yeah..' he scratched his head. 'I guess I'm sorry..'

Kenny grabbed Apollo and threw him out into a different dimensions. Despite being in a totally different dimension, Apollo could make out Kenny shrieking, 'YOU'RE GROUNDED, SON!!!'

Why did this always happen to him? Here Kenny was, his main aspiration of finding some legendary planet filled with catnip, finding a palace made out of plutonium, and settling down with that planet's populace, and he had to destroy Shenanigans, each time. Kenny let his arms drop and rolled his neck a bit. Maybe it was time to go on vacation as well. Maybe this time he didn't have to destroy Shenanigans. He looked around at Earth.

Earth wasn't particularly beautiful, neither was it particularly ugly. It was some shameful mix in between. The grass was puke green in some areas, yet lush green in others. Whoever decided that this was the planet they'd reside on was completely out of their minds. Shenanigans, Kenny thought. It was everywhere in this planet. Kenny decided he would leave for now. Suddenly Numair saw Kenny.

'Oh hey Kenny how are y-' Before Numair could finish, he was completely frozen in a thick block of ice. Kenny thought this was fair. Then he realized it was kind of mean. Kenny decided he'd thaw Numair out. Unfortunately for Numair, Kenny had no idea about the concept of control. So when Kenny thawed Numair out, he did it with a high powered plasma flamethrower. Numair was a pile of ash by the end of this.

So Kenny took to his wonderful mount, which was a flying bear in a ninja costume, and he rode directly into the sun. The bear would later die of old age, and not because it was directly inside a sun.

Apollo eventually escaped from his dimension, and became the caretaker of Earth, as a junior kitten god.

"Ohyeah" Friar Tuck said. "Not only was Goldeneyereloaded the Spirit of Robin, but he was Sir Guy of Gisbourne's target. Sir Guy of Gisbourne was Apollo, but enough about that. Who's up for laughing at Numair's ashes?"

GAME OVER.

ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR GOLDENEYERELOADED WHO WEREN'T EVIL OR APOLLO NEED TO GO DIP YOUR HEAD IN ACID.

I HAVE SOME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Post subject: Re: WKRH - The Story Begins - Game Over
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:35 pm 
News Team
News Team

btw, gunsgunsguns BTTB
goldeneyereloaded Spirit of Robin
vikas31 Maid Marian
Tenkai Preacher
starwa7s Civilian
Numair Mujeeb Civilian
OmegaXII Civilian
Ferr3t Murderer
Ghossfeld88 KJD
aister Sheriff
9415433109 Tax Collector
vishesh1999 Tax Collector
koriko12 Witch Doctor
pbleebait Jester
apollo Sir Guy Target: Goldeneye

Let's all laugh at Numair for being a civilian again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i liked the old version best, it didnt end before the first round was over

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:40 pm 
Private
Private

8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm 
News Team
News Team

OmegaXII wrote:
i liked the old version best, it didnt end before the first round was over

Because not thinking about stuff, and just sheeping everyone, is obviously the best way to play it.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

in the beginning theres nothing to do but just throw out lynchs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Quote:
WKRH - The Story Begins - Game Over

oh the irony

and I already said not to lynch anyone before we get more clues :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 pm 
News Team
News Team

OmegaXII wrote:
in the beginning theres nothing to do but just throw out lynchs

Numair Mujeeb wrote:
koriko12 wrote:
Well, to get it rolling, I accuse 9415433109 of being the murderer, any objections? Lynch train here we go :D

What we can assume from this:

1) He knows someone's role, therefore limiting the amount of players he is.
2) Probably Sir Guy of Gisbourne cause he immediately went for 923482245

Still, I'm not going throw in a vote just yet. I abstain until further evidence is brought forth.

^-- Right idea.

apollo wrote:
I'm not sure about this goldeneye guy. His lack of word pronunciation gives me the creeps.

apollo wrote:
pbleebait wrote:
LYNCH AISTER!

I don't think so. I am leaning towards Goldeneye, although I will not officially lynch him yet.

apollo wrote:
Lynch Goldeneye

THREE TIMES. You're telling me that you didn't notice this? That you read every post and didn't care that Apollo was drilling goldeneye?

You had some good targets everywhere. Koriko stepped up for the first mention of a lynch. Apollo was drilling goldeneye.

And Yeah Omega, I guess you could say you did a good job going for Apollo, but you didn't even explain or try to get others to go with you. No one even said a word about how goldeneye only looked like someone who was confused and that koriko/apollo were better targets.

Don't complain about the game, if you can't play it correctly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i was a civilian, i had nothing better to do but lynch some random person, so i went after apollo, if only people listened

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next