It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: WKRH 3 - NIGHT ROUND 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

raxcave wrote:
Numair Mujeeb wrote:
NIGHT ROUND OVER

'Twas a dark night, the town knew that the murderer was still on the loose, and without their faithful Preacher, they knew something was wrong. But little did they expect what happened next, the following morning a trail of blood let to a house, painted on the wall was, I'm coming for you. Tenkai lay there, next to the message on the wall.

Tenkai was a civilian

Day round 2, start debating.

Tenkai died, i say lets recheck all her posts and see who she was pointing at and cen be danger to whom. That must be the one who killed tenkai.

It's doubtful that a person would feel threatened because of being pointed at on the first round; plus, Tenkai only pointed at vish. I'd say that whoever started the bandwagon at Omega would be someone from the bad guys, trying to cover vish, and what do we have here? raxcave indirectly points at vish, while being the same one to suggest lynching Omega, when vish didn't even defend his own case. Vish is most probably a bad guy too, but I think you are the Witch Doctor, and my vote's on you to lynch, raxcave

Post subject: Re: WKRH 3 - DAY ROUND 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The reason i didn't go on over vish is, someone said if he is witch doc then let it be, what else he can do, but killing him will result transfer of his power to king 2nd man, which is worst,giving power to one person is worst then keeping it in 2, we should try to find kings 2nd person or killer first, there for i am not lynching anyone till ferret points on someone, he must have better idea of it.
Beside i pointed out the thinks people miss, i am not the one suggest whom to lynch, i thought i would be pointed out soon or get killed in first night round may be now in 2nd, no bad guy likes a person who can sense all the trails left by bad guys, while they are looking for there target.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm 
News Team
News Team

The only way of finding the KJD is through Maid Marian making a push, maybe we assume this numbers guy is the Maid Marian and is pushing Apollo for that reason? That's really the only logical reasoning I find for numbers pushing Apollo unless he just has no idea what he is doing.

I honestly think the murderer killed Tenkai out of fear he was a power role because Tenkai was kind've the most active player.

My thoughts summed up:

Raxcave is town after seeing his post.

Chesshark's post seems a bit forced, I would say he is the scummiest entering now. I would like to see more before I make my decision though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

the murderer doesn't have to be pointed at, or feel danger... Tenkai was defending Omega... and since omega is a good guy, tenkai should br a good guy too... or so he thought

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

hmm this is interesting

finally some real wkrh

the no. guy has voted for apollo?? but y?
cauz he just lynched omega? withut any reason? lol?

or maybee he's maid mari?

and aister u r the one who seems most loyal to town (excess)
i think u r teh murderer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm 
News Team
News Team

vishesh1999 wrote:
hmm this is interesting

finally some real wkrh

the no. guy has voted for apollo?? but y?
cauz he just lynched omega? withut any reason? lol?

or maybee he's maid mari?

and aister u r the one who seems most loyal to town (excess)
i think u r teh murderer

Vish, you're the Witch Doctor. NOBODY cares about your FOS (finger of suspicion)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

me witch doc?
u r mad :lol:

and wat proof u hav that im witch doc?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 pm 
News Team
News Team

vishesh1999 wrote:
me witch doc?
u r mad :lol:

and wat proof u hav that im witch doc?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

raxcave wrote:
The reason i didn't go on over vish is, someone said if he is witch doc then let it be, what else he can do, but killing him will result transfer of his power to king 2nd man, which is worst,giving power to one person is worst then keeping it in 2, we should try to find kings 2nd person or killer first, there for i am not lynching anyone till ferret points on someone, he must have better idea of it.
Beside i pointed out the thinks people miss, i am not the one suggest whom to lynch, i thought i would be pointed out soon or get killed in first night round may be now in 2nd, no bad guy likes a person who can sense all the trails left by bad guys, while they are looking for there target.

Jumping to conclusions I see... Tenkai didn't mention vish was the Witch Doctor until Omega was lynched. How would you know vish isn't John's Descendant back then? And you actually changed your vote from Vish to Omega, only because he pointed at vish. Valid point for the first round, but then you sounded and still sound so sure it was the correct move when it obviously wasnt. You distracted us from lynching vish into lynching Omega, not Apollo. It's impossible to point out something everyone missed when it's the first round and nothing's certain. DTA = Dont Trust Anybody, and I certainly trust you even less with your answer. Don't know what role you have, but it don't sound good so far. My vote's on you still.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 pm 
News Team
News Team

I think we may just have a KJD/Maid Marian fight going between Chess and Rax. Next lynch needs to be between them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next