It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i've noticed lately that most active forumers have been updated to aanc mentor or maintenance team.

is it "if you are active on forums you may become a mentor or maintenance team week?"

because if that's the case i would like 4/5 gold stars please. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, seeing as I now in the maintenance team as well, it would certainly seem like it.

You however need a very specific set of skills to get into the maintenance team.. For example in my case, I've done nothing so far but spam the chat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i don't even know what you guys do besides update the wiki which doesnn't need to be updated all that often.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The tribune, the wiki, testing bugs, doing discussions on new updates.. I think that's it? To be honest I'm still quite new, so someone else could probably give a better list than me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

most probably cuz they are active and willing to help, and BD, as well as our new game SM, are in need of an active community who are willing to get involved in forum and game related stuffs.

The MT team is currently divided into 3 different groups, one for the tribune, one for testing bugs and one for the wiki. idk about the other groups as I'm in the tribune, but sooner or later we're going to handle SM as well. So it'll be double the works for us.

recently the MT team has gone under excessive re-organization, as the inactive members are being kicked out, while the active and helpful ones are recruited. And who will be more active and helpful than the active forumers?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

aister wrote:
most probably cuz they are active and willing to help, and BD, as well as our new game SM, are in need of an active community who are willing to get involved in forum and game related stuffs.

The MT team is currently divided into 3 different groups, one for the tribune, one for testing bugs and one for the wiki. idk about the other groups as I'm in the tribune, but sooner or later we're going to handle SM as well. So it'll be double the works for us.

recently the MT team has gone under excessive re-organization, as the inactive members are being kicked out, while the active and helpful ones are recruited. And who will be more active and helpful than the active forumers?
+1

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ferr3t wrote:
aister wrote:

+1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

although at least in the tribune area we've done nothing for almost 3 months now

it's boring

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i got a newb a few days ago... he went inactive :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:53 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Tenkai wrote:
although at least in the tribune area we've done nothing for almost 3 months now

it's boring

well most probably u weren't updated... we are doing a tribune now with a total improvisation...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next