Has anyone here ever heard of a Forum Board Game? Of course not, 'cus I created it. Teh Spammy Board Game
The goal of this Board Game is pretty simple. Get to the freaking Finish Line. Although, there's a little twist in here. Instead of rolling a dice... which is pretty much impossible, there's a little twist in it:
(1) Before the turn starts, each player has a chance to steal the dice result (1 - 6). Of course, whoever posts first gets that result, until the last. Sounds pretty simple, no?
(2) Whoever chose the lowest number goes first.
(3) Each Letter you stepped on has a meaning...
M = Mystery Slot
L = Lucky Shot
B = Battle Arena
In this case, if you "choose" the Mystery Slot, the next player who will pass you will pick a number... and based from that number, you will gain either one of the following:
1. Skip your Turn
2. Skip the Turn of the One that Passed You.
3. Go Forward 2 steps
4. Go Backward 3 steps.
5. Exchange Places with the Player that Passed You
(4) In Lucky Shot, it's essentially the same as Mystery Slot, only this time, YOU choose the effect. That's ... pretty much essentially evil.
(5) In Battle Arena, you start a *cough* *cough* Counter Contest (a contest in which you counter each other.... with the powah of spam) with any player you choose with the same player who chose the same slot (B). Whoever wins the Ego Contest, which will promptly be decided by the other players, will have the privilege 1 of the 5 effects.
(6) Those 5 effects I mentioned...? They only trigger once. Therefore, if someone already selected that effect, you cannot use it again, until everyone used the effect. (in which it'll reset of course.)
Let the Recruitment Begin!