It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Shcool is back good or bad?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 148
Location: Aiur
Gender: male
Dude i have all AP classes,Zero period JROTC in the morning (which i spend giving the ol rifle a quick twirl) then i stay for Armed Drill Team practice in the afternoon and i still have time to lead my alliance on 2 worlds.

_________________
Leader of DARK (E2, M2, and F2)
Guess I have a thing for 2's?


Image
Thanks for teh siggy Rotag


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shcool is back good or bad?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
jasonxfri13th wrote:
School starts in two days, but I always have time to spam the forums thanks to study hall.

I never had a problem with homework even though I am in advanced math and Honors science (which is also one year ahead like math) and German 5 and French 3. I just do the homework during other classes or during study hall and I spend the least possible time doing it, like in Math I just copy from the back of the book and during the starting of class he has the answers on the board.

I am also a sophomore.

I also never have a problem whit homework (last year of HS , which i think is called sophomore in the u.s.a/u.k?)

i read trough 80% (the other 20% had fugly pics) of a boi (which happened to be the hardest test of the year) and got a 9,3 :P

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shcool is back good or bad?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 pm
Posts: 67
rederoin wrote:
jasonxfri13th wrote:
School starts in two days, but I always have time to spam the forums thanks to study hall.

I never had a problem with homework even though I am in advanced math and Honors science (which is also one year ahead like math) and German 5 and French 3. I just do the homework during other classes or during study hall and I spend the least possible time doing it, like in Math I just copy from the back of the book and during the starting of class he has the answers on the board.

I am also a sophomore.

I also never have a problem whit homework (last year of HS , which i think is called sophomore in the u.s.a/u.k?)

i read trough 80% (the other 20% had fugly pics) of a boi (which happened to be the hardest test of the year) and got a 9,3 :P



hmmm. the last year of high shcool is a senoir probly dint spell it right but dont matter

gj on da est tho :mrgreen:

_________________
RULER NAME-WEEDMAN
XP-BOUT 3 YRS
BEST RANK-TOP 5 50 CRYSTALS 1 RELIC
ACTIVE???-VERY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shcool is back good or bad?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Posts: 797
Gender: male
australia has 4 terms... (remember winter and summer and flipped)

our summer holidays are a bit longer, the rest are roughly 2 weeks long.

holidays meant to start today, but year 11 (16 year old turning 17) have trial exams so im stuck back at school with normal classes while the weener kids get to sleep :(

1 more week... 1 more week of intense painful study... thats why im up at 2 am playing games :D

_________________
Image

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shcool is back good or bad?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
mrducky wrote:
australia has 4 terms... (remember winter and summer and flipped)

our summer holidays are a bit longer, the rest are roughly 2 weeks long.

holidays meant to start today, but year 11 (16 year old turning 17) have trial exams so im stuck back at school with normal classes while the weener kids get to sleep :(

1 more week... 1 more week of intense painful study... thats why im up at 2 am playing games :D

*pats mrducky* good boy ^__^

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl