It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Do not ask Ilona
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

Jake wrote:
Yes john is a BA

and bro you should have just gone with the compression shorts thing xD

Oh yeah since we're all doing modeling!

Spoiler:

some day I will be ripped like John ^^

What's a BA? Tried to work out what it stands for but I'm stumped. 'big anus' is all I could come up with. (no homo)

The angle doesn't help you at all, but you have good potential by the looks of it. You should definitely dedicate this winter to bulking season IMO if you're time schedule allows it.

Pro tip: Don't tild your head forward in pictures/ever. It makes your jawline less defined. Girls aren't logical thinkers so they won't realise it's the angle. They'll just not see the jaw and subconciously link it to minimum aesthetics...

P.s is that a motorolla razr? Hard to tell, but if so.. how is it? Hows the battery?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

BA = bad ass?
BA= bit aroused?
i think its num 1
illona do u have a crush on simmins?
who is it that u would kiss?
do u remeber me?(my names bloodlust)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm 
Major
Major

Diazepam wrote:
Jake wrote:
Yes john is a BA

and bro you should have just gone with the compression shorts thing xD

Oh yeah since we're all doing modeling!

Spoiler:

some day I will be ripped like John ^^

What's a BA? Tried to work out what it stands for but I'm stumped. 'big anus' is all I could come up with. (no homo)

The angle doesn't help you at all, but you have good potential by the looks of it. You should definitely dedicate this winter to bulking season IMO if you're time schedule allows it.

Pro tip: Don't tild your head forward in pictures/ever. It makes your jawline less defined. Girls aren't logical thinkers so they won't realise it's the angle. They'll just not see the jaw and subconciously link it to minimum aesthetics...

P.s is that a motorolla razr? Hard to tell, but if so.. how is it? Hows the battery?

First, yeah this winter is all booked up I'm gonna bulk up big time (hopefully)

Battery rocks I love the phone, there are some occasional bugs but other than that it's great.

Def recommend it.

BA=Bad Arse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

Is it the maxx (or something like that) or the other one? How long does the battery tend to last? Thinking about getting one mainly because of the large battery... Just a bit concerned that there must be some sort of catch in the life expectancy department because no other phones have anywhere near as big battery?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm 
Major
Major

Diazepam wrote:
Is it the maxx (or something like that) or the other one? How long does the battery tend to last? Thinking about getting one mainly because of the large battery... Just a bit concerned that there must be some sort of catch in the life expectancy department because no other phones have anywhere near as big battery?

Nope no catch, yeah it's the maxx I haven't charged it since yesterday morning :P

I turn on a lot of automatic restrictions though so my battery lasts even longer. The battery life thus far really is that good :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

What kind of restrictions? I tend to leave net connection and everything on all the time and my phone doesn't even last a full day. Then if I listen to music on the train the battery is flashing red 30 minutes later lol. Biggest worry is that it didn't used to be like that and probably would be fine if I replaced the battery... Don't want to spend all that money on the razr and then the same thing happen after 6 months... How long you had it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 pm 
Major
Major

Diazepam wrote:
What kind of restrictions? I tend to leave net connection and everything on all the time and my phone doesn't even last a full day. Then if I listen to music on the train the battery is flashing red 30 minutes later lol. Biggest worry is that it didn't used to be like that and probably would be fine if I replaced the battery... Don't want to spend all that money on the razr and then the same thing happen after 6 months... How long you had it?

Since july, lol I think you're good one time I went kayaking and left my phone in the car with 10% battery with pandora on blaring music into my headphones (I didn't know until I got back)

After a 6 hour kayaking trip it was still on and still playing music at 'less than 5%'

I turn all gps off and it shuts off data and all that off automatically after 11 (easily changed)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

Wow. Take you and your razr discussion into a different room.

:3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

im reviving this thread. clear! Zzzzzaappp.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Samsung ftw!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next