It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nox The Xelor - Posting room
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hey guys`NĀ“girls : )

This is a room where I will be posting different picture and maybe update you on some of the worlds I play on.
So please refrain from spamming this topic w/ unnessecary stuff and enjoy my posts :D
(Doesn't mean you aren't allowed to leave a message, so please feel free to do so <3 :D)

~ Nox The Xelor aka. Captain Soifon Aka. Shaylia aka. Tier Harribel etc xD

Previous: TLG, AA, DSNY, ReV, TRL.

Last edited by Shaylia on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Nox The Xelor - Posting room
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

||__--// Earth 5 Solo - Era 36 \\--__||

Alright, so I was playing era 36 on Earth 5 SOLO for first time in a while : )
And I made alot of friends: OAK, ZEN, LMS / FMS, and a few others :D

I also had the time to make a few enemies, and one of them is everyones dear Major from SRB :D
An alliance which I respect alot, and lets just say that during war and hardship things are said which one doesn't truely mean ; )
And I guess that there was somethings that we didn't mean there, atleast for me ; )

Also, I spent most of the era, beside conquering and expanding (I actually ended covering ALOT of ground.
I had gates and radars from Middel east to Japan, from Japan and entire Russia and all the way to East Europe, from India to south Indonesia :D

Well, atleast untill I attacked Major, and I prolly regret that now ^^ I wonder what rank I would have been if I'd kept my peace with him and the rest of SRB ; )

Well, the thing I'm most proud of that I achieved during the entire era (besides the friendships ; ) ) are my 3 lovely squads that I spent ticks and ticks on fighting with :D

But I guess it's just mostly the max ranked tanks ;p And maybe the R4 (Range 4) tanks as well : )

Cheers people.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

||__--// Galaxy 3 - Era 13 \\--__||
Hey people

Finaly found time to make an update for an era which will end pretty soon : )
Like the headline says: Galaxy 3 :D
I am playing there in the alliance: CK - Cereal Killers

(* Incase TLM wants to know why your marked red here, it's because you used to be T sub, better safe than sorry ya' know ;o *) : )

Anyways, I guess it was kinda clear from the start who was going to win this era xD
DDD was from the start Sky rocketing in Rank and stayed #1 the entire era : )
In the end, the majority wanted the era to end faster, so we (CK) gave DDD our relic. [Feel did the same ;3]

I want to congratulate all of DDD and their subs for the ranks they've gotten and hope to see the players again sometime soon :D

As for the players in my alliance I can only say the same : )
Specially you Maverick :D I hope we get to play an era together again, dispite the differences in our ways of playing BattleDawn /Galaxy :D

Cheers people, I might do a Galaxy 3 final update later : )

Also, I watched a movie the other day when I saw one of the characters making a face which I thought I'd seen before somewhere xD

Am I right? xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

||__--// My History \\--__||

Soo... I was thinking that some people might be interested in my history of BattleDawn, I have played it for 4 years now, so I don't remember everything ^^' But still : )

Alright, as you all know everyone was a newbie at this game ones ^^ And I am no exception ^^' I remember first time I played BattleDawn YEARS ago, world went into Havoc and I asked on boardcast what happend and if the game got hacked or something? xD

ReV history:
First time I ever played w/ ReV was along time ago ; )
I meet them on Mars world (don't ask me which, can't remember), this was before medal and HoF system : )
I was building to fight #1 alliance alone, when Elric invited me as long as I was active ; )
I guess he liked how active I was cause he invited me to alot more eras :D I played Earth and Mars mainly w/ ReV and meet alot of great people :D

TRL history:
This is one that I will never forget ; )
I was playing on Mars after a LONG break, and I was just building an army chillin' and getting up to speed :D
Then I fell in talk w/ Luffyelric, the leader of TRL. We spoke for a long time and turns out his a awesome person ;D
I became his sub and we ended up in good ranks ^^ until we got alil' too many enemies ^^'
Well, since then we have played alot of eras together in both Fantasy, Mars, Earth and galaxy :D And we are also currently playing on Earth 2 which I will make a update-post on later ; )

DSNY history:
This goes all the way back to when Fantasy 6 was still running :D
I was playing in TRL with Luffyelric and alot of cool guys, I remember 'Right' and 'Jack Frost' ^^.
In the end Luffy and I joined DSNY and we fought against GOO ;O
It didn't end well for us since we got backstabbed, but it was a awesome team we played w/ and I will never forget DSNY : )

TLG history:
First era I ever played w/ TLG was one of my favorites : ) I started out playing in the alliance 'AL' Apocalypse Legend but ended up joining TLG, the amazing and funny team : )
We ended up winning all the eras we played and I guess that was great, but the thing that was better was the friendship you got from playing w/ the TLG members : )

(NOTE: on the next pictures, I will be marked in a blue box and the alliance I was in as well ^^' even thou' you should know by now it's TLG :p)

This was the results of Era 18 on Earth 3 :D

This was the results of Era 20 on Earth 3 ;D
(NOTE: on this 2nd picture, I took time to mark the awesome people that I know with a green line below their name ;) ).

Cheers, hope I got everything right :D
I got more history but it's too long and maybe too boring ^^'
In anycase, any questions, feel free to ask : )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]