It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: *sigh*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 am 
Captain
Captain

Alexanderkitty wrote:
Diazepam wrote:
The following post is me being my usual self. You can choose to read this one or not.

This won't work and you'll just waste a lot of time.

Would you move away from her? No. Why not? Because you love her.

Would she move away from you? Yes. Why? [fill in the blank]

This happens to millions of people every year. I don't recall hearing about 1 time where it worked out.

You're so wrong. Anyone with a bit of a mind would pick a good education over some extra time with their beloveds. It's structurally WRONG for a relationship to give up such things. It doesn't say anything about love. A strong connection will outlast it.

This is my character post. I haven't been negative enough lately.. And the lack of hateful negativity on this forum is the reason I created my diazepam account :lol: . He can choose which one of my posts he wants to read though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Diazepam wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Diazepam wrote:
The following post is me being my usual self. You can choose to read this one or not.

This won't work and you'll just waste a lot of time.

Would you move away from her? No. Why not? Because you love her.

Would she move away from you? Yes. Why? [fill in the blank]

This happens to millions of people every year. I don't recall hearing about 1 time where it worked out.

You're so wrong. Anyone with a bit of a mind would pick a good education over some extra time with their beloveds. It's structurally WRONG for a relationship to give up such things. It doesn't say anything about love. A strong connection will outlast it.

This is my character post. I haven't been negative enough lately.. And the lack of hateful negativity on this forum is the reason I created my diazepam account :lol: . He can choose which one of my posts he wants to read though.

Heh, kind of poisons his hope though :P

And why do you think gifts are about money? It's nice to just have a reminder of each other.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:41 am 
Captain
Captain

Haha that's the point. ;) But don't worry I sent him a nice PM with some real advice.

And because it's half way between cheap and slightly less cheap. It's a gift that is supposed to be expensive, but isn't... You either get her a novelty gift, or an expensive gift. Both hit different emotional strings. Inbetween doesn't hit any emotional strings.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I always get blankets or pillows as my go-to gift. Something that reminds your girl of you that she sleeps with? Subconcious hinting yeeeaaahhhh

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Diazepam wrote:
Haha that's the point. ;) But don't worry I sent him a nice PM with some real advice.

And because it's half way between cheap and slightly less cheap. It's a gift that is supposed to be expensive, but isn't... You either get her a novelty gift, or an expensive gift. Both hit different emotional strings. Inbetween doesn't hit any emotional strings.

Depends, I personally think anything a girl carries with her is very easy to tie to a memory or a meaning. Further gold just looks nice, he doesn't have to mention what he paid you know.

Usually girls in love are blind enough to guess high numbers. :lol:

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 am 
Major
Major

@ Negative Diaz I originally told her to go and she cried and stuff but I didn't want her to stay and then I would feel bad for keeping her away from somewhere she might excel, I called last minute and told her I didn't want her to go and she agreed to stay called her mom and she had already finished everything. It was kinda set in stone with tuition paid...

I found the necklace, and I am gonna give her this note thing (yeah it's stupid) and a stuffed giraffe (inside joke) Don't worry though, I have planned it out so it's not overwhelming. 8 months isn't that bad, she comes back for breaks like at least once every two months for a week at time so that isn't bad. (spends almost all of the holidays here)

http://www.amazon.com/White-3-Stone-Bla ... B002VLZDLC

I haven't decided on what the stones should be but yeah :)

I didn't want it to be too flashy or else she wouldn't wear it, but I want it to be kinda nice.

criticize if you feel the need too :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jake wrote:
@ Negative Diaz I originally told her to go and she cried and stuff but I didn't want her to stay and then I would feel bad for keeping her away from somewhere she might excel, I called last minute and told her I didn't want her to go and she agreed to stay called her mom and she had already finished everything. It was kinda set in stone with tuition paid...

I found the necklace, and I am gonna give her this note thing (yeah it's stupid) and a stuffed giraffe (inside joke) Don't worry though, I have planned it out so it's not overwhelming. 8 months isn't that bad, she comes back for breaks like at least once every two months for a week at time so that isn't bad. (spends almost all of the holidays here)

http://www.amazon.com/White-3-Stone-Bla ... B002VLZDLC

I haven't decided on what the stones should be but yeah :)

I didn't want it to be too flashy or else she wouldn't wear it, but I want it to be kinda nice.

criticize if you feel the need too :P

Beautiful. Why can't you ever buy me something nice like that?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 pm 
Major
Major

Because you never bl-

nothing.

no reason >.>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jake wrote:
Because you never bl-

nothing.

no reason >.>

...Then go buy me. Damn it. I have needs too!

...I can buy you a vacuum cleaner...

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 pm 
Major
Major

Alexanderkitty wrote:
Jake wrote:
Because you never bl-

nothing.

no reason >.>

...Then go buy me. Damn it. I have needs too!

...I can buy you a vacuum cleaner...

Never again

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next