It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: BD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Wolowitz wrote:
Quote:
i played 8 eras

I've played 22. And I've won none of them. And I don't care if the mods give me a warning for this, you should leave because if you can't stick it out for more than 8 eras before winning, then you don't deserve to win. And I've seen you, you even conquered me once. "Emo undercover". If you are emo, I'm surprised to say the least. Because most of the emo people I interact with are pleasant to be around, or at least tolerable. But you're a *CENSORED* douchebag that cries when he doesn't get his way. So your suggestions don't pass, so you lose 8 eras. That's supposed to make you try harder, so when you eventually do win, and when you eventually can be considered good, it feels that much better and makes all the difference. You make me sick. Leave and don't come back, you *CENSORED* fool.

Yah im not gonna go to your level , your just a heartless ass. Gods way of getting rid of you will be to merciful
oh right i dont care what you think. You dont know me and you have the guts to call me names? To tell me who i am? You dont know me, buddy, and yet you come in the forum insulting me left and right. You dont deserve to know any emos or say whose emo or not. This is a forum for my retirement.

The weapon miester rank 5
my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alex3117 wrote:
Yah im not gonna go to your level , your just a heartless ass. Gods way of getting rid of you will be to merciful
oh right i dont care what you think. You dont know me and you have the guts to call me names? To tell me who i am? You dont know me, buddy, and yet you come in the forum insulting me left and right. You dont deserve to know any emos or say whose emo or not. This is a forum for my retirement.

and this is about to be a locked thread if you don't stop the flaming

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ryan wrote:
Alex3117 wrote:

and this is about to be a locked thread if you don't stop the flaming

why didnt i see this coming :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lol im like that

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

your gonna bring the hammer down!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i was a little hostile, lol i see that, mightve overreacted a bit. couldve apporached the situation differently. XD sorry peoples.
especially wolowitz. im so sorry man. i couldve approached the situation differently there as well. work makes me tense or some other reasonable exuse. emos are cool people dont let my unthought fit of rage displace peoples views of emos. im sorry. we might even be friends if you have some emtion of mercy. be nice to get to really know you guys , hopefully you can forgive me :3. pwease
be nice
really nice
maybe even awesome

The weapon miester rank 5
my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

listern ive played far more eras then you ever have believe me and i have evr only won with an alliance once never on my own

frequently backstabbed and stuff but I still play and when you have experienced all of this multiple times that is when you can see through people and know who to be in an alliance with and who not to be.

Determination is what is required for this game and you will soon learn to see earlier who are the backstabbers by how they act due to your past experiences giving you more time to deal with it

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:13 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

and that's why u shouldn't trust anyone?

BD is not a simple game where u can make friends with everyone. It's a game where u can attack absolutely anyone and any time u like with the exception of those who are in protection. Which is why allies are based on mutual trust, not some kind of game mechanical that prevent someone to attack another.

This is why I love BD. It's an open environment game where everything can happen. U have to talk, communicate, gain trusts and respect from ppl. I have friends who refused to attack me even if it's an order from his leader (I told him it's ok though), or those who accepted me in his first rank alliance, and I only had like 30 power with a rank of 600+.

I got backstabbed times to times, ofc, if not every era, but I have to say, backstabbing is part of the game. And I dare say it's an signature part of it. Without backstab, u don't have to be afraid of anything, and that makes the game boring.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well, how can they really be friends if they backstabb you? It's just that they're so skilled at making you feel like a friend, you actually believe it. Look, Im not trying to offend you, but if I dont call you an ignorant I wouldnt be honest. Because that's just it: you ignore how and why some people approach you. This game teaches you how to be cunning and careful with your relations. Right now everyone backstabbs, but that isn't the end of the world, and I know of many alliances, mine included, that have survived and triumphed over backstabbs. If you dont like em fine, but you can't just sit on your arse moaning that backstabb exists and ragequit cause that's not gonna change, just fight it back, try to find ways against backstabbing. You're the only 1 that looses if you back down, cause then when you meet something like this in real life you won't know how to handle it either. Stick the knife right at the backstabber's arse ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I might have been too harsh. And for that I'm sorry. But what I said, disregarding the jabs at you, was true and I won't apologize for that. Just follow this quote in life and in game and you'll be fine.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next