It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: BD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What I hate most about these constant backstabbs is that ppl are starting to think they are necessary. Thats a load of bullcrap, you can win without backstabbings and against backstabbings. I'd dare say there are so many backstabbings now cause of so many innepts that can't handle em properly. I know that the times I got backstabbed, they were my own slips. I probably coulda countered such backstabbs, just was too lazy for it, chose not to believe it was gonna happen. But if you do your homework, play your cards well, and keep it honest, chances are backstabbing will fail to topple you. Trust me, it works. Backstabbing tries are pathetic if you bust em and know how to exploit that. Downright pathetic, makes them look like fools and gets them killed in no time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Im not completely ignorant. I fell when im gonn abe backstabbed occasinly.
example: REN is mars 3 an dmy own alliance leader.
the leader left me out to dry after he agreed with REN to attack me.
Wouldnt you think he would wait for a response though? No, he just left me.out there.
i drop 6 or 7 ranks after the attack on my relic. ReN was allied too. Then one of the people start bragging like i was in the wrong.

The weapon miester rank 5
my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

oh M3...

one advice though, don't trust REN.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
oh M3...

one advice though, don't trust REN.

I warnee my alliance. No, we couldve took them. We had an advantage in chasis. Now sinc ei lost nearly all my power we cant win.
betrayed MM and now me. I havw them on my list, and if i though they wer ethe REN vs BoS i wouldv ealready had them on my list

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It's not feel the backstabbing coming when it's too late 2 stop it bro. Example: if you look here at F1 main server, you'll see my alliance rank 1. But right now, we are at war with the former ranks 2 and 3, TWL and BL, simply because they tried to backstabb. How did I know? Cause I chose my friends well. And I kept them close and I cared for them. Surely I was the leader, so I had much more freedom to do it, but even as a member you can do it too: sometimes leaders like members who can take some of the charge away and do things right, although there you should also know how to choose your leader: a noob leader means your alliance probably won't go anywhere.

There isn't really a direct way to prevent backstabbing, but if you generally do things right, stay alert to the people around you, keep good relations with your buddies, you should be able to sniff out most, if not all, of the noob tries to backstabb you, and most of the really elaborated schemes too. Just remember what the others need to win, prevent their path, and expect them to try anything and everything against you. If you really aren't an ignorant, you should be able to understand what I just said and put it to motion. It works for me, and it will since I got a few more tricks up my sleeve 2 back it up 8-) but that's entirely up to you. The notion of when you're gonna get backstabb, you can get either by natural instinct or skill to sniff it out. Then how to survive it should become significantly easier ;)

And ReN vs BoS? You mean my BoS? I dont remember facing ReN before... Hmm, can't tell though, I def know ReN, mostly from the Fantasy worlds, so my memories are messed up :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

In M3 im not sure bu tim just saying the ren when BoS was around

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

learn who to trust, and who can't be trusted is one of the most important thing in BD.

next time u see REN, backstab them before they do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yah , belive me there on the list. Hopefully next era REN is caught befor erelics even start. Hopefully its by my alliance.
Idk about you are however your god is. Im not big in religion but im pretty sure any god would mark this actions down. I also dislike how many people take this game serouisly, which i admit i mnot perfect, im asking for the impossible, but how about we play this game correctly, nicely, like its an actual game, have fun. Its kinda of hard tho when so many people dont. These people act like its a real life senecrio, betray people like some kind of world war 2 crap . Nazi germany betrays russia ( if im in the right war) . Do people really want to look like hitler?

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Alex3117 wrote:
Yah , belive me there on the list. Hopefully next era REN is caught befor erelics even start. Hopefully its by my alliance.
Idk about you are however your god is. Im not big in religion but im pretty sure any god would mark this actions down. I also dislike how many people take this game serouisly, which i admit i mnot perfect, im asking for the impossible, but how about we play this game correctly, nicely, like its an actual game, have fun. Its kinda of hard tho when so many people dont. These people act like its a real life senecrio, betray people like some kind of world war 2 crap . Nazi germany betrays russia ( if im in the right war) . Do people really want to look like hitler?

If there are no betrayal, it's not BD. Nuff said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

we could probably play without betrayals left and right

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next