It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Day Round 6
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:00 pm 
News Team
News Team

I apologize for not having replied sooner, I've been doing SUPER things while being SUPER and being not-so-SUPER by not replying. Anyways, Congratulations to town on their victory, as I'm calling it such this day round. Both preachers know the murderers, and evil no longer has a majority with the murderer, JAKE dead. Anyways, my epic epilogue will be reposted with the rest of the stories in another topic and I'll hand out the link. Enjoy.

Kenny pondered long and hard. In fact, Kenny's pondering was so intense that wrinkles formed at his forehead. These wrinkles were also so intense that they created their own consciousnesses and pondered as well. Suddenly, a light bulb materialized above Kenny's head. This angered Kenny, and he grabbed and ate the light bulb in rage, without losing his concentration. It is also necessary to point out that Kenny was levitating while doing all this. An idea hit Kenny, but that only angered Kenny more, so he hit the idea back. The idea then exploded in front of Kenny which gave Kenny a newer idea that was actually useful.

Kenny set about naked, strewn with coconuts as he recreated his alchemy circle. After a couple of weeks and specifically 7 dead space goats, he tweaked the circle to a full capability. The process involved much magic dust, and after awhile, the Coconut God was summoned in middle of the circle. The Coconut God smiled at Kenny, who immediately embraced the Coconut God. The unicorns near by saw this sight and exploded into gummy bears. This is why unicorns are extinct to this day. (Note: Robot Unicorns are not.) After a few moments, the Coconut God spoke.

"What a pleasurable event it is to meet you, God of the Kitties, Kenny. What is it that you would require my services on such short notice? I have already granted you a coconut golem, among with other great gifts. What is the matter?"

Kenny frowned a bit.

"Oh great and powerful Coconut God, I have reached a paradox. I have recreated the Universe several times and have failed to eliminate Shenanigans and Snaginanehs. It seems that the Universe cannot be perfect until such entities are defeated, but without such entities, the Universe will no longer exist. I have fought many battles and am tired, what do you advise me to do?"

The Coconut God pondered on this issue. For years, the Coconut God sat still gathering thoughts and calculating. The closer the Coconut God would get to obtaining an answer, the farther away he was from the original question. Soon, he gathered his thoughts into a position that he thought would please Kenny. It is also important to note, that during these years, he was still caught under Kenny's embrace.

"Kenny, I have calculated for years and the only answer I can come up with does not fully answer your question. I came up with the numerical answer of 79. If given more time, I could perhaps think of a suitable question for which this answer answers. I think the question might b-"

The Coconut God was never able to finish his speech, as he was exploded by Kenny's rage. Kenny did not even have control over this killing and quickly lamented. He shrugged his shoulders, and felt a very loud growl come out of his stomach. Kenny was famished, and decided to take a trip to a restaurant. Not just any restaurant would fill Kenny's stomach though. Kenny decided to eat at the restaurant at the end of space and time. He mounted a flaming zebra, and rode out to find this restaurant.

Surprisingly, the universe was not destroyed in this story.

Hilariously, to resurrect the Coconut God, the universe had to be destroyed and recreated in order to do so.

Not-So-Hilariously, the flaming zebra died very quickly on Kenny's journey, due to the fact it had a stomach virus. The fact that it was on fire had nothing to do with its health.

The End.

(Warning: Contains a representation of a woman's breasts and birth. I suggest just listening to the song and not watching the video. Watch the video at your own discretion, not recommended if you are 13 or younger. Enjoy.)

Congrats to these winners:
Soirem
Ferr3t
etartios
Numair Mujeeb
simmen
w1lll
sabnc
Xeru
routhy12
Arifureta

Congrats to these survivors:
Ferr3t
Numair Mujeeb
Arifureta
TheCallum
Hero

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16