It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: daerdumbass
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

[4/14/12 5:04:30 AM] S-KaY: Sorry to hear about you and your gf
[4/14/12 5:26:38 AM] Hal: what
[4/14/12 5:26:40 AM] Hal: wait
[4/14/12 5:26:54 AM] Hal: so i actually went on bd and posted something?
[4/14/12 5:27:04 AM] S-KaY: Seems like it
[4/14/12 5:27:14 AM] Hal: (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) i thought that was a dream o.o
[4/14/12 5:27:29 AM] S-KaY: Doesn't seem like it

Did I actually just post a rant about my personal life on a forum I got banned from

wow. i had two bottles. /two bottles/. how the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) did this happen.

my head.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

Last edited by Xeru on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: tl;dr
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
I don’t know about you, but breaking up with a boyfriend of 3 months or so through a phone call is a pretty god damn cowardly thing to do.

So the past 3 months of your life were spent with this girl. You enjoyed it by the sounds of it. You'll be fine next week. Take it as a learning experience. I didn't read the entire thing, btw.

Quote:
I don’t get it. I’m not the hottest guy in the world but I go to the gym, I take care of myself. I’m not the most caring, the most kind, the most tactile but I try, and I took care of you. I’m not the funniest guy, but I made her laugh, we talked into the night daily, up til 2 am, 3 am, we…clicked. It just doesn’t make sense.

Don't ever try to make sense out of a womans actions. Remember though, it's much easier for girls to "click" with other people than it is for most guys. She likely either just wants to have more fun before she settles down, or she realised you weren't what she wanted. Don't try to over think it.

If she didn't tell you why she dumped you, it's perfectly reasonable for you to phone her up and ask, or text her. She would probably be less likely to automatically lie to attempt to spare your feelings on a text when she has time to think about what she's writing. If she can't give you an honest answer, then it's not worth even thinking about for any longer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
I have a headache, and so I’m going to turn in. But I get it now. Life is pain—birth is pain, studying is pain, work is pain, love is pain, old age is suffering. But death is relief. I get it now. I really do.

(I assume) You're young. It was a 3 month relationship. 3 x 4 weeks. I know you feel pretty (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) right now, we've all been there. But trust me, don't stress... I guarantee you, this time next year. You'll look back at what you did this year and laugh. Just look back at yourself from 1 year ago. You know a whole lot more now than you did then, right? You will feel like you are older and wiser every single year. You'll always look back and laugh at how much you didn't know, how much you stressed over things that weren't worth the stress.

So don't stress over her, bro.

EDIT:

Quote:
EDIT@below, jesus *CENSORED* i can't even count properly. What's from november to now? 5 months?

Haha, something like 5/6 months then. :lol: It doesn't make much of a difference though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Life can turn from wonderful to horrible in a very short period of time. Yes, it's true and I think that every human on this earth will experience it at one point or another. That said, you must also consider that the feelings that you're experiencing today may not be the same as they will be tomorrow. As Dia said looking back on this situation in a year your feelings towards this situation will be very different. Every life has purpose. Every single life. Atleast try to find yours before thinking about doing something (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) stupid. If you're feeling like you need to talk to someone just hit me up on Skype, I'm here if you need me, bro. Good luck and just remember - when you're at rock bottom things can only get better.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
Good luck and just remember - when you're at rock bottom things can only get better.

I'd like to say the opposite. You're no where near rock bottom bro. So don't fool yourself into thinking you are. Eat your favorite kind of food and watch a good movie. If you can't do that because you can only afford baked beans and you have no tv, no internet or dvd player etc, then you're rock bottom. Unless baked beans is your favorite food. :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

What Diazepam said. You are nowhere near rock bottom brother!! We've all been there at some point or the other. Trust me, now you know what kind of a girl you dont want :), or rather, you will atleast figure it out later what went wrong.

Secondly, you are far too young my friend. So dont talk about death and stuff. First relationships, or relationships during your teens, MOSTLY dont last. Its a phase, and you will get over it. Its mostly self loathing, that you did so much and it wasn't reciprocated, but dont take it out too hard on yourself. You did nothing wrong, or maybe you did a tad too much, whatever it is, you are a little more wiser than you were yesterday ;) Its an experience, and a phase and youd see it that way a few months down the line. Trust me.

And now go get drunk, or hang out with your friends, and try to take your mind off of it. Easier said than done, but well you gotta give it time. Only time heals wounds. Cheers bro!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

She likes another guy, that's why.
But a warning about posting rants on the net, alex will tell your ex about them -.-

Been there, did a rant on the forum, its good to get out feelings :)
Just on't let it consume you.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:26 pm 
News Team
News Team

The ocean of women to be plucked out of the sea is vast.

It also helps if you were to change your name to Kenny.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

simmen wrote:
She likes another guy, that's why.
But a warning about posting rants on the net, alex will tell your ex about them -.-

Been there, did a rant on the forum, its good to get out feelings :)
Just on't let it consume you.

I said I was sorry :cry:

Xeru wrote:
Like any good tl;dr post should, I’m going to start off with a disclaimer. Firstly, I don’t blame you if you don’t read this. Honestly, this wasn’t written for you guys, at all. They say it’s good to let out feelings, which I find is a load of crap because it evokes sympathy and feelings for the ‘victim’ which I don’t want. Thus, I’m doing this on an online forum where I won’t look that bad, at least. And lastly, I’m not depressed. I’m pissed. I don’t know about you, but breaking up with a boyfriend of 6 months for no discernable reason whatsoever, without any warning, is a pretty *CENSORED* thing to do.

Do you know how dough feels when it is plunged into boiling water? It swells and grows and warms until it becomes all it can be. That is love. It’s…that feeling where you know you have someone to reach into, where you have someone who can anchor you in this world yet gives you wings. Consider the wispy clouds in a tumultuous, burning blue sky. You know that you can reach them because…that is the extent of the power of love. And when the storm comes, so does the flood of denial. You tighten your grip on your wings, but suddenly you’re grabbing smoke. You fall, and the dough collapses. When in love, you feel that you’re…complete. Before, you weren’t aware of what you were missing, but now you are, and it hurts.

I don’t get it. I’m not the hottest guy in the world but I go to the gym, I take care of myself. I’m not the most caring, the most kind, the most tactile but I try, and I took care of you. I’m not the funniest guy, but I made her laugh, we talked into the night daily, up til 2 am, 3 am, we…clicked. It just doesn’t make sense.

You know how there’s all that talk when a dead body of a son comes back, ridden with bullets from the sand, and the mother asks, “If there is God, how could he do this?” Well, that’s pretty cliché by now, so I won’t even say this. I’m not religious, but if there is a God, I’d like to tell him…go *CENSORED* yourself. I didn’t deserve this, I’ve worked for this relationship, and all you have to do is plant some notion of how we’re not right for each other into her head and it’s over. I didn’t deserve this, I’ve worked, you know how hard I’ve bloody worked.

I’ve been sitting in this room for an hour now, and I’ve made a point of turning off the lights. I don’t even know why I let the blackness cave on me, with the deafening silence echoing memories of hurt. That’s the beauty of isolation. It is a blank canvas on which you can paint whatever you wish from that mosaic of memories, and rich emotions swirl and dance and cry. But more than that…in the blackness there is nothing else. That’s why children are scared of it, of the unknown nothingness. When all else is taken away, only I will remain, and only what remains is tangible reality.

All that remains is me, but…what am I? Biology says that I am an organism, an organization of cells that miraculously form life. Economists would say that I am sheep, cattle to be milked and fed and profited from. Social science would say that I am what others deem me to be worth. Let’s look at that last definition for a while. I am what others deem me to be worth, but what worth is that? You could ask those ‘others’, but everyone lies, as I’ve found out pretty clearly today.

What about death? Death brings about a sort of…sweet finality. It’s the end of an arduous road, the completion of a stretched circle, the resolution of my time. Every dance, every song must end, but so must every pain. When you die, only memories remain, and so you become whatever those memories were. And so if you really are what others judge you to be, in a sense, death makes you more…alive.

I have a headache, and so I’m going to turn in. But I get it now. Life is pain—birth is pain, studying is pain, work is pain, love is pain, old age is suffering. But death is relief. I get it now. I really do.

EDIT@below, jesus *CENSORED* i can't even count properly. What's from november to now? 5 months?

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Post subject: Re: daerdumbass
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

I put quite a bit of effort into giving you friendly, constructive and helpful replies. And the most you can do is delete your post. :lol:

Grow up, brah.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next