It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Easter Egg...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well today is Good Friday... and then sunday is Easter, if I m not mistaken...

I dont know a lot about it.. but I heard this game is fun so well...

this has two variations...
1) Get an Easter Egg from somewhere , where the previous poster hid it... by some means get yourslef somewish and then hid it...

2) Give the Poster below you a Easter egg of selected color and something related to color in it... The next poster will try to find something he wants... he can convert it into what he wants by showing some connection... and then you give something to your next poster...

Post details to make it interesting...

E.g.
1) A: A egg fell from somewhere... I wished for a Angel to date with... and Angel appeared and I hid the Egg in my pocket...
B: A pickpocket stole your Egg think its your wallet... he throws it off when came to know... I catched it... I wish for "An i7 processor" a free i7 deal was emailed to me... I threw the egg with more than escape velocity..
C: Air resistance... it doesnt go up anf comes down and I catch it and so on...

2) A: I give a white egg to you... it had a baseball...
B: I wished for a soccerball... I switched my TV channel from Egg cooking show to a SOccer show... the ball inside changed to soccer ball and I took it.. I give a blue ball which had water inside it...
C: I needed a fish... I put used the put a bait iside and I got a fish... and so on...

Choose whatever you like......

Me first...

I gave you a red egg which contained RBCs...

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

Post subject: Re: The Easter Egg...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

Well.. I dont really... understand, your post, because... it's... well, i didnt, bother to raed it... because I ne'er understand... them...

Post subject: Re: The Easter Egg...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Diazepam wrote:
Well.. I dont really... understand, your post, because... it's... well, i didnt, bother to raed it... because I ne'er understand... them...

your conservative Granny nature shows up again.....

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]