It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ROBBERY/THEFT by admin joe of f3?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 am 
Private
Private

I hope i will not be permanently banned or that this topic will be locked..

Guys is it not that the admin is robbing a player of his money, time and effort if he ban you for a reason that is not even a violation of the terms and condition of Battle Dawn? i was banned for saying http://gyazo.com/d0c0ff8d8c4372e915ec5c27d6270cf2

Now I went over the terms and conditions of BD..and in fact rule 2.7 says:
"2.7 Referral Program: Tacticsoft may operate any Referral Programs that shall provide You with Game Resources if You refer to Services any Users that purchase Tokens. Tacticsoft may determine, at its sole discretion, any Game Resources that shall be granted to You should You refer any new users."

So why ban players with having many referals when in fact it is not prohibited?

I think Admin Joe of f3 is way out of line. Banning people for his own capricious rules that are not even published or part of the terms and conditions as agreed upon when a player creates his/her account.

Is there any other higher admin that would review the decisions of Admin Joe of f3? Because in my point of view he is now taking things personally there.he is getting more and more involved and becoming unprofessional.if he hates a player he will find every reason he could just to ban said player.

I POSTED HERE BECAUSE as it says..you can talk anything in here..SO PLEASE DONT LOCK THE TOPIC because it is appropriate for discussion.

thanks more power

Post subject: Re: ROBBERY/THEFT by admin joe of f3?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Believe you missed the part where the staff can do whatever they want to your account with or without any explanation. Admins from other worlds could review what Joe has done only if the reasoning is flawed behind his actions. This however seems to be just you refusing to communicate with Joe to appeal your ban.

Also as for your last statement. This isn't a democracy. You may think your voice has power but it's strictly held by the testicles from Michael, Tacticsoft's creator. I've learned the hard way. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 pm 
Private
Private

Lol..well thats why I am asking..they should update their rules then.and with respect to what you said about they can do what they want even without explanation.,that is practically, in my belief, violation of individual rights.I hope some will act on it..ahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:22 pm 
Private
Private

2.6 Defraud Mechanisms: Tacticsoft may operate any mechanisms or means in order to police and uphold Tacticsoft's policy. Amongst other things, Tacticsoft may perform audits on User Credit and transactions in Game Resources, review Your messages and transactions with other users, check whether You use multiple User Accounts from one IP address, and determine whether You perform any actions which were reported as offensive. Keep in mind that Tacticsoft retains logs of administrative activity and that Administrators shall not perform any activity in User Accounts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Admin joe has arrived. Lawless you have msg me before you watched your alliance get banned around you for cheating. I figured you might have been the only one that might stay clean. i have watched your account. Dont think admins dont watch what goes on in the world. We see what goes on... colonies, places, battles, conqeured colonies. We get reports and such (we have a great community). I started finding things suspcious with your account and others again.

I dig further (cause that what admins have to do) I find your patterns, i am good a finding these things.... (i am a network administrator)

Now you know the rules about multing, you know the rules about account sharing. You can copy and paste every rule we have, but that not going to help you.

"2.6 Defraud Mechanisms: Tacticsoft may operate any mechanisms or means in order to police and uphold Tacticsoft's policy. Amongst other things, Tacticsoft may perform audits on User Credit and transactions in Game Resources, review Your messages and transactions with other users, check whether You use multiple User Accounts from one IP address, and determine whether You perform any actions which were reported as offensive. Keep in mind that Tacticsoft retains logs of administrative activity and that Administrators shall not perform any activity in User Accounts." still has me confused but anyways

our great dev department pulls up logs and list... Match - linked Your conquered colonies to you... same ones you also have referaled to you. Sir your abusing the system and are trying to justify it by claiming i either hate you guys for it or that we have no rules against it. I think its pretty clear now i am not againt any race/gender or anyone.

Its very clear i am against cheaters

You have been making multis along with other people to gain a advantage by claiming blue tokens. Which now we will be able to track even better all thanks to you. These msgs from you guys are going to stop. You can not justify your actions against this any more. I happly have Michael, Seth, Andrew, Simmen, Ilona, heck even people who hate me if they saw the evidence would agree with me on this one.

This topic will be locked do not post on this any more. This matter is solved, good day, stop cheating play fair and maybe one day you will stop hating on us for doing our job.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 pm 
Private
Private

one comment from admin and the topic is finished. lol!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kimpay wrote:
one comment from admin and the topic is finished. lol!!

i am a buzzy kill... sorry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

love how all these guys cheating and then QQ after getting banned. And try to cover up urself. U are making urself look like a fool, sorry if it sounds harsh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Topic gonna lock soon when ryan arrives i bet !!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Must get in one line before he locks it!

QQ U Mad Brah? Quit cheating.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next