It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Admin Feedback
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm 
Private
Private

This is just my opinion. I'm just sharing it. You may want to also share yours. :)

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Admin Seth who has been a great Admin in the worlds he is managing.

1. High boost discount - he keeps the players engaged and let them play and boost more by giving bigger discounts.
2. Bonus resources - he gives back some resources for boosting compensation
3. Strict but reasonable - he may be strict with multi account, account sharing, etc. but it is just reasonable
4. Player value - he puts some time to help players if there are BD concerns and acts in a timely manner

I'm sharing this because in some worlds, other admins are even threatening to remove discount instead of saying they are gonna give more discount if players will keep on boosting and reach full bar to motivate. Other admins are strict with BD violations (which is good) but fails to reward other hundreds/thousands of players. Admin Seth is just balanced on rewarding and punishing (if you are good, you are rewarded. if you are bad, you are punished.)

KUDOS TO ADMIN SETH! KEEP IT UP! :)

Post subject: Re: Admin Feedback
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hes also good at chess :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]