It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Androids
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I am in the market of spoiling myself on a Android phone today, and I am calling on the BD family on any recomendations.

Post subject: Re: Androids
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Get the galaxy nexus.

It's a little expensive but it's so worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

the nexus is not due till november so I just purchased the smasung galaxy 2. I am new to the Android to where I may have a lot of questions. All help will be greatly appreciated. You can run BD on the phone right? What browser am I going to need with the phone. What apps would you recomend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Wether you can run flash natively depends on your Android system. Just try to open the client with any browser and see if it works. If it doesn't, and you need to and can install flash, go ahead and install :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's anything over 2.1 can run flash. I think, not sure, that Galaxy runs 2.3... try your luck.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

1783298 wrote:
Wether you can run flash natively depends on your Android system. Just try to open the client with any browser and see if it works. If it doesn't, and you need to and can install flash, go ahead and install :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's anything over 2.1 can run flash. I think, not sure, that Galaxy runs 2.3... try your luck.

Thanx for the info......as I am bashing my head against the wall trying to operate the new phone cursing blackberry for not releasing a good phone with the times, I am sure I will call on you all :D :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I have received a sungale cyberus tablet from my company for free; however, when I try to access the market from it and log in to gmail, it thinks its a phone. Any idea on how to properly update these tablets?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Assuming you have Android, find Settings > About tablet > System updates > and it should check to see if your tablet has updates or not. If that doesn't work, you'll have to manually burn the next onto your tablet, which you probably can't do. :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]