It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: GUESS THE CHAR*** GAME
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Orginally It was only for Animes, but I decided to give all those who dont watch animes a chance too... the rules are simple...

1) You have to Suggest the desc of a character, from Anime series, Games, TV , Series or from Recent Movies(after 2010)......
2) Dont use something local, like I dont know much about J-drama or that show you very much like but only your country broadcasts it or it is broadcasted just in a local channel.... Post something that gives everyone a fair oppertunity....
3) Try to be calm, contented and enjoy the game. Dont use phrases that mit hurt others or something like that...... (In short abide by the forum rules and all)
4) The one who guesses correctly can post the next material, or probably anyone can as long as the previous character was guessed correctly...

Some simple tips-
->Try not to give main character always , but not also some distant relative which only appears once in a blue.. try using some of the primary characters of the show....
->You can either or not mention the genre of the show but you must mention whether it is a Anime, Games, TV show or Movies...

Sorry but theirs no prize, its just for fun as it is now... but probably if it gets popular I will see what I can do...

I will start...

Thriller Series.. TV show (though I was so much temped to use Animes)

A FBI agent, chasing prisoners who escaped from a prison making a fuss everywhere... He is as wity as the main protagonist as was able to intercept him as many times but later always gave him the slip...
In Later part of series he himself gets caught in traps and works with the protagonist to free himself....

Isnt it easy?
Answer like this...
abc of xyz show... (though i dont mind your creativity)
If you are sure, you are correct you many go ahead and give another char desc

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

Post subject: Re: GUESS THE CHAR*** GAME
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

bump * No posts

Is none fun-hungry and IS everyone reward hungry....

Was the char too hard.... ?

Well it was Alex Mahone from series Prison Break...

Next one:
Fantasy Thriller Series (Anime)

Rival of the main lead...
-Is the greatest detective of the world...
-Reveals later infact the three greatest detectives in the world is himself in different names...
-Goes by a nickname and almost noone saw his face(before)

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]