It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: God?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ok well as you all may know Earth 1 has started its havoc and i have a words i would like to say.
First of all i think havoc has honestly killed a part of me that will always love BD. I fill that i now play god and under normal circumstances that might be pretty cool but there is one big problem ........... I am surrounded by other gods. This makes me feel really weird thinking that any moment i can be conquered or something and that creates an uneasyiness in me that i quite frankly do not like. Dont get me wrong havoc to others might be great and for me to see me hundreds of squads launch is freakin awesome but still i never feel like i truly earned it and that goes for my rank too.I feel like i have achieved the most i can ever be and i just feel so cheated.Well anyways if that is the kinda the chaos that the admin is goin for then by all means u are doing a terrific job but i still dont like it.
Well ok i have shared my feelings now so yall can go ahead and start posting how you feel and how maybe im wrong so get busy guys.

P.S Im christian so my use of god in this topic is realy loose and more pertains to the Mythological gods of say greece and all that so i hope i didn't offend anyone and if i did it was completely unintentional.

Thanks for teh siggy Rotag

Post subject: Re: God?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Havoc isn't really official. If someone has came first in a round of havoc, doesn't mean they're epic players, and you aren't forced to play havoc. Once the round ends, you can just be inactive. :p

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]