It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Spam Day Sign Ups!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 pm 
Major
Major

Spam Day Sign-Ups

Here you can sign up for Spam Day Games! To sign up either post here or PM me or Message me on Skype with the following

My Skype: goldenpawleo
Pm me HERE

Who Killed Robin Hood 1st Place Prize: 500 Bonus Tokens (250 if your on the winning side but are dead and Extra 50 if the GOOD GUYS win).
WKRH- Who Killed Robin Hood. Basically a mystery murder solving game, you will be assigned a role and play. You will either be a good guy or a bad guy. Bad guys want to kill all good guys, good guys want to kill all bad guys. Look HERE for more about that

Code:
PM/Post/Skype me saying "I killed robin and the cookie jar!!"

Ego Contest 1st Place Prize: 500 Bonus Tokens (BTW if we even manage to get past the first round you get 200 tokens ;) guaranteed.
Ego Contest- You get 5 posts against the other person where you try to boost your ego by dissing them and such ;) Here are somewhat the rules HERE

Code:
PM/Post/Skype me saying "My ego makes you head explode!! *rawr*!"

Negotiation Game 1st Place Prize: No Prize
Negotiation Game- You have a set amount of time to decide who will be the winner of the thread. It can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 months (In this situation uh you have 1 day. No flaming or trolling, it's all in good fun and 'winning' really doesn't mean anything.HERE

Code:
PM/Post/Skype me saying "I won and there is nothing you can do to stop me!!!"

To find the rules/descriptions of these games look below

WKRH
Ego Contest
All Other Games (In this list provided by Dyls (THANKS!) The ones in Spam Day are marked

There will be more opportunities to earn bonus tokens from events not listed here, so dont worry if you dont want to play any of these games.

Also, dont spam too much on this thread, you may spam a bit (it is a spam day!) but it would be easier for me to shift through the sign-ups if you guys tune it down a bit. Thanks!

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 21st

Ps. The RP's will be run at super speed... So if you consider signing up we would appreciate you are active

Post subject: Re: Spam Day Sign Ups!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ego for me... do I have to PM?

Post subject: Re: Spam Day Sign Ups!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:21 am 
Major
Major

Refer to this for why spam day has been cancelled

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]