It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flaming thread [Target: Aister]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:
aister wrote:
I don't need ur helps ok? Now get out of my sight.

And Dyl, I don't really care much about grammar, if it can be understood. I don't care even if u use "I goes to school by bike" becuz I understand it. And if u show a good manner, I don't even care if u use "my bike I goes school to". Cuz I took the fact that not everyone have perfect English and graduate from Havard Uni, as well as not everyone care enough to check every sentences, every letters in the posts for grammar and vocabulary correction.

I only care about grammar and vocabulary when someone is ticking me off, showing a unstandable manner.

Stop being a grammar nazis dyls... not everyone is a living dictionary u know.

He partially used correct grammar, which means he got partially ticked off, which means I partially ticked him off, which means I partially won. Yuuuup.

not really, I did a mistake in "grammar nazis"

u failed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

That's why I said you partially used correct grammar.

You're the one that failed, young grasshopper.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

when did I totally failed in grammar?

and if u read it carefully, there are more than one mistake and the whole post is lacking tons of things

for example: the correct grammar is: I take the fact that.... as...

However, I didn't have that "as..." part (if u see "as well as" is that part, I pity u).

Plus... "showing an understandable", is the correct way to say it.

I didn't really care about grammar at all on that post, so ur assumption is null...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

In your own words, you said you usually use correct grammar when someone ticks you off. Up until that point, your grammar was terrible.

aister wrote:
I only care about grammar and vocabulary when someone is ticking me off, showing a unstandable manner.

aister wrote:
lol don't lie to urself ads, I know that u love me...

...in a romantic way...
......but I'm sorry ads, I'm not swinging it that way...

don't worry, we'll still be friends...forever...

@zach
so wat's the problem with being an anime freak huh?

I am an anime freak, and I'm proud of it, do u have any problem?

I definitely notice a difference. Therefore, I must have ticked you off at least a little, whereas no one else had. So it can be said that I was the most successful person when it came to doing the task.

Rationalize it any way you want. I pissed you off.

Kthxbai.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I wasn't really pissed though...

at the first posts, I was just chilling then the thread becomes popular and the flame got higher. That's why in order to flame back, I have to activate "serious post mode". And that's how u can see such a big differences.

If u haven't realized yet, the posts I made in the monthly chat threads and the ones I made in "suggestion" and "question" threads have somewhat the same differences also...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Goldenpaw wrote:
Please do keep this appropriate and cool, please do not take this thread too seriously as aister said. Its just for fun, no need to get offended, if you want this thread to continue that is what you guys need to know.

I was joking that time....
aister said: please do not take this thread too seriously...
I am just joking don't you get it???

YEAH!!!
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 pm 
Private
Private

Luffyelric here,

Aister, you´re just a no lifing, creepy person who sits in his house 24/7 while stalking little girls that you find attractive.
You´re extremely weird and dont even like real life girls.
I could find atleast 20 quotes of yours which would prove everything ive said here but unlike you im not a no lifer, i actually have important things to do.

Aister, the creation of this thread proves that you have no friends and you are a complete no lifer, since you know that everyone will be talking about you and you will be responding to them, it will make you feel better since you will feel like you are having some kind of conversation with a number of people making you feel less lonely.

-Luffyelric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

haha vishal, first what proves u that I'm a no lifer?

I sit in front of my computer 24/7?

A dedicated programmers, graphic designers, or anyone whose jobs are computer related, can spend months in front of the computer. Are they a no-life too? Not quite.

And plus, being in front of the computer, answering threads, talking in Skype and playing BD, none of them requires to be at home. I can go to school and catch wifi there with my laptop, can't I?

Having no friends, lol look at that, I do have friends, friends who play, or played BD, I must admit I don't have much "real life's friends". Not becuz I don't have, but becuz I don't see them as friends.

We do hang around, have fun and such; however I don't call them friends, why is that is a different matters and I don't really want to tell.

And plus, being weird is not a problem. That's wat I said tons of time before. Being weird, being different, is not a problem. Having a community where everyone is the same IS the problem.

Yeah I don't like real girls, so wat? Those girls are in any cases, the same to the anime girls. You guys drool on the hot girls pictures and videos, but can u touch her? Can u do anything to her? Not really. U can't do anything but drool and fantasize about it.

While I, I do drool when seeing a hot anime girl (or little girl :?), but wat I like from them is not their body, not their curves, but their personalities. In some cases, I'm better than those who just look at a girl base on the look.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Pedo alert,
Also luffy has no reason to talk, goes to a sleepover with girls, and doesn't even kiss them get real.
Aister however, most guys that have girlfriends, or actually get laid, on a regular basis, do not drool over pictures, because once you have experienced the real thing, pictures are nothing.
Also aister i hate you for making me watch clannad,
Also we know you have no life because you missed signing up for school twice, meaning you just want to sit and play battle dawn your whole life. You have also missed eating, and not going to the store for periods of time to get food, because of battle dawn, (and stalking little girls).
The last reason why i hate aister is because he is in love with Lain, Fear the Rawr. He will not admit it but we both know he loves her. His response will be something along the lines of i don't like real life girls, but we both no girls don't exist on the computer, therefore she would not be considered real, only a girl on the computer, hence exactly why you love her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

bleh girlfriends are for noob who can't download p... programs (phew that's close)

and if u say things like "guys who have girlfriends, pictures are nothing" then why is it that there are girls who are cheated on?

Turned on by the hot girls, that is the true nature of men. No matter if u're having girlfriends or not.

And with missing signing up for school, nope, I missed signing for the school I aimed at, not the school I'm studying. And why? Cuz I was busy with my passport. Not becuz I sit at home and do nothing but playing BD.

doesn't have food for a day cuz I didn't go to the supermarket. True, but that's becuz having nothing to eat for a day is also in my plan.

And about loving Lain, first, I admire her cuz she's a good BD player, and a programmer who helped me a lot. Second, if u say u hate me cuz I love Lain, then u, too, love Lain, but seeing I get along better with her, u jelly and hate me.

And I didn't make u watch Clannad, I told blob, then Alumni, it's u who picked it up, not me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next