It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Did you find this funny?
Yes 91%  91%  [ 63 ]
No 9%  9%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 69
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 am
Posts: 1705
Location: You see that mansion across the road? Yeah, there
Gender: male
last one was good :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Best rank:1
Most Crystals:34
Most power:192
Best alliance finished:1st


Skype: ads126bd

The Silent Spammer.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
Ya it was :lol:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16004
Gender: male
Does someone else think it should say this under number 15

Spoiler:
Starring Routhy, Andrew, Ilona, and staring Simmen
? ;)

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 am
Posts: 116
Location: Dog City
Gender: male
:)

_________________
DEADMAN1000
COUNTRY:PHILIPPINES
Image Image
YEAH!!!
Image
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
84% yes... the rest 16% didn't get the joke or checked this forum after getting conquered/losing units... :twisted:

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 am
Posts: 116
Location: Dog City
Gender: male
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
DEADMAN1000
COUNTRY:PHILIPPINES
Image Image
YEAH!!!
Image
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2534
When is the next one gonna be released?

_________________
Socialite. Has-been.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 am
Posts: 133
Location: Earth 1
Gender: male
This make me LOL. :lol:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 550
Location: America
Gender: male
signlord wrote:
84% yes... the rest 16% didn't get the joke or checked this forum after getting conquered/losing units... :twisted:



LOL

UPDATING NOW

_________________
Image
BattleDawn Comics
BD Comics on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The BattleDawn Comic Issue VOLUME #2 RELEASED
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2377
Location: Stalker!
Elric merge your double posts on the thread in the Community Suggestions :roll: have you made any more than what you had... 2 weeks ago?

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl