It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Was communism as evil as nazism?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

No, no, no.

Stalin is in no way representative of the fundamental principle behind Communism; From each according to his want to each according to his need. Communism is about the sharing of resources and cooperative production. It's the Hitler build autobahns logic; Hitler build Autobahns, Hitler was evil, ergo building autobahns is evil. Similarly, Stalin claimed to be a Communist, Stalin had large numbers of people killed, therefore all Communists have large numbers of people killed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Actually, both movements were separated: it is now Communism and Stalinism. So, both Hitler and Stalin were evil, but Communism isnt evil by itself. Yet Fascism is, because its an ideology that suggests the inferiority of other ppl just because of their race, and allows to commit injustices against those ppl because of it. And, if we go by thes matters, monarchy, democracy, oligarqy, and all those forms of government arent evil either; but they might not be fit for the time and place in which they are used. I dont think democracy will hold itself as the dominant form of government forever, although Im a firm believer of its foundation. But, ofc, us humans will always degenerate everything. So no form of government is perfect, because neither are we. The government is ppl. You cant blame the system, blame the ppl that run it, let it be those in power or those under it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Ferr3t wrote:
melvingamer wrote:
Were Stalin and Hitler both evil?

Or was Stalin a good guy?
Stalin good guy? o.0

Stalin is JUST as bad as Hitler, not because he was comunist but because he was fascist. He systematicly killed off 20 million people to keep things quiet. A famous quote from Stalin:

"Death the solution to all problems. No man, no problem."

Stalin did plenty wrong, but most wasn't for communism. In my eyes, communism is bad, but i understand why they do it.

w1lll wrote:
No, no, no.

Stalin is in no way representative of the fundamental principle behind Communism; From each according to his want to each according to his need. Communism is about the sharing of resources and cooperative production. It's the Hitler build autobahns logic; Hitler build Autobahns, Hitler was evil, ergo building autobahns is evil. Similarly, Stalin claimed to be a Communist, Stalin had large numbers of people killed, therefore all Communists have large numbers of people killed.

All communists? One kills thousands of people and they all killed them? I mean,
Hitler was worse, but not 'more bad'. He killed more people than Stalin, but there both bad for killing innocent people period.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 pm 
Captain
Captain

wat is ur question actually?? is communism as bad as nazism or was stalin as bad as hitler..

for 1st question the answer is no.. Communism was never meant 2 be a fascist organization.. Had lenin lived a few more years it would have been all differnet.. I personally don't believe in communism.. It is not that I hate it or anything.. it is one of political and philosophical idea for the equality of every1.. but then again can every1 be equal?

for 2nd question.. yes.. stalin was maybe evenmore dangerous than hitler..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

yup, there will be no such thing as real communism. It existed, but everyone was equal, no one really wanted to be the top, no one wanted to work more and harder than the others. This led to economic stalling and hence the collapse of the Soviet Unions as well as other Communism nations in Europe.

Today there are only some Communism nations, which I know is China, Cuba, North Korea and Vietnam. I don't know much about Cuba and North Korea, but China and Vietnam are not the real Communism anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 pm 
Major
Major

Stalin killed more people during his rule, than Hitler killed jews in the Holocaust, Stalin put the "Iron Curtain" around Russia, terrible terrible man, so yes I think they were equally evil.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

North Korea has the worst poverty in the world.. ppl there don't have food 2 eat and yet govt spend billions in weapons.. n now they got nuclear also..

so u see communism was never meant 2 be this way.. but somehow it turned into dictatorship.. n stalin started it all.. so it is not communism but stalinism..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The idea was not evil, but how they did it is evil. They all thought about their nations and wanted the best. However, killing all who oppose is not the right thing to do.

Until now I've always thought, wat will happen if Hitler is not existed. There would be no WW2, Germany might not receive any financial aids from the US and it would become a poor country. And Japan will never have the agreement for the US to put army on Japan, maybe Japan will not be a developed country too.

And a lot and a lot more things would happen...

It actually sends me a chill...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Nothings evil. Evil is just the absence of good, like darkness is the absence of light. And if Hitler hadn't existed we probably would have gone to war with someone else anyway :roll: I heard there's a story that says a guy had a chance to shoot a young Hitler in world war 1 but he spared his life, not knowing what the man was capable of. Google it :) But you have to realize, if Russia and the US hadn't allied up against the axis powers in world war 2 and developed a sort of friendship, they might have gone to war instead. And albeit hard to do, give Hitler some credit. Yes, it's very possible something in his childhood could have traumatized him to the point of being a psychopathic monster. A lot of killers are born normal, but something terrible happens to them that makes them become who they are. Or mental illness could have been in his genetics. Who knows.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I've read a story about a guy in a village had done nothing wrong, but since the villagers had too much hardship, they blamed it all on the guy. So in the end, the guy became an evil. The villagers was "freed" from all the evil.

But then, is the guy really evil?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next