It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 233
Location: Chicago
Gender: male
yes GP. we are lynching skittlesYum. 3 votes currently, 4 are needed. I'm dead sure that he is mafia.

_________________
Maolain
Tiger Omega
Chainbreaker
Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield


retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2377
Location: Stalker!
If you say...

Lynch SkittlesYum... :?

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Day 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 am
Posts: 3102
Location: My location is classified since people might take advantage of my Golden Paw
Lynch Skittlesyum :D

As you say mr.maolain

_________________
Image
Sig thanks to Darklighter!
CoTM Winner: October


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Day 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 am
Posts: 311
Location: Mmhm...
One of these days, host will be able to properly update.

Quote:
Dear Pbleebait,
You are the trusted, peaceful alliance. You are aligned with the Players With Virtue.
You are that innocent alliance that makes friends with everyone and never gets on anyone’s bad side. We all love you, which is why you manage to glide to third, or maybe even second place. You often use the excuse “just watching” to cover your incompetence.
Because you are trusted, you are able to prove your innocence to other players. Every night, you can PM the host with a message entitled “Night X, prove to [user]”. That user, if a villager, will be informed in the morning that you are also aligned with the village. Furthermore, people that you have contacted will be able to communicate with yourself and each other through methods specified in the rules. However, if the user is not with the village, nothing will happen. You will be informed of whether or not the user contacted was village or not in the morning. Additionally, because the host loves you so much, he has granted you the ability of not being able to be lynched for the first round. This means that if you are lynched in the first round, you must PM the host with either a message entitled “Redirect lynch to [user]”, which will cause that user to be lynched, or a message entitled “No lynch”, which will cause a no lynch to take place for that round. Also, you will be protected from being killed in night 0.
You win if the Players With Virtue eliminates all threats.

Night ends in 48 hours.

_________________
Image

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 am
Posts: 3102
Location: My location is classified since people might take advantage of my Golden Paw
i thought u said u were sure :( dammittt

_________________
Image
Sig thanks to Darklighter!
CoTM Winner: October


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2377
Location: Stalker!
I.. feel scum forces at work...

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 233
Location: Chicago
Gender: male
gah crap.... I'm sorry guys. I thought for sure he was. so I've been right about 2 people and wrong about 1 so far... but at least one of the people who also voted to kill pleebait/skittlesyum was definitely mafia. @masons if any of you are still alive, start talking amongst each other. it'll come down to you guys if in fact you are still alive.

_________________
Maolain
Tiger Omega
Chainbreaker
Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield


retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
screw this suicide time!

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 am
Posts: 311
Location: Mmhm...
all actions in

god damn that was a big move.

_________________
Image

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 am
Posts: 311
Location: Mmhm...
Town was losing. It was obvious...they had just lynched their only Mason, and they only had a 1 number advantage on the Mafia during the night. In any other game, town would have been endgamed already. But not in here...

First priority in the night: Omega used his dreaded ability.
Quote:
Dear Omega ,
You are the noble player. You are aligned with the Players With Virtue.
Noble players are tough to find, which is why you are so special. You fight not to win, but for the honor and glory of your teammates and yourself. You value NAPs like no others.
Because of this, you are able to, once in the game, PM the host with the message “Night X, Suicide [user]”. You will be able to suicide your squads onto that user because he has insulted your honor or your ally’s. You, of course, will die, but so will that user, and justice will be served.
You win if the Players With Virtue eliminates all threats.


With a screaming outrage, he priority killed dawnice before anything else could happen, taking his own life in the process. But let us see what dawnice was...
Quote:
Dear Dawnice,
You are a Multi. You are a part of the Assorted Bad Things. Your team’s role pm’s are in a separate message.
You are the bane of Battledawn. Every server is full of you, you are everywhere, you are invincible. Well done in pissing everyone else off. Also, please make sure that when you reply, you use this account, and not any other multi accounts.
You are a multi, meaning that you are several multis. As a result of this, every vote in your day lynch will be counted as 2, as you will be able to use your other multis to vote also. This ability will be innate, cannot be deactivated and does not be activated. Additionally, every night you can PM the host with a message “Night X, Kill [user]”. You will log on to a world and spam the heck out of a person. As a result, they will ragequit and die. Because of your ability to kill a person during night, if you die in the game, you will be able to transfer this multi’ing ability to someone else alive in your faction.
Your team wins when the Assorted Bad Things eliminate all threats.

Dawn was a mafia! And more than that, he was the killer, and the priority kill meant that he was unable to carry out the mafia nightkill!

There were 2 town and 1 left, in the group of Tenk/GP/Maolain. But there was more...

Maolain was smirking in his corner. He had been playing for town the entire game, indeed, but there were also larger forces at work.
Quote:
Dear Maolain,
You are the just for lolz colony. You are aligned with the Players With Virtue, but also have a separate win condition.
You are just for lolz. We lolz at lolz. And thus, your weird aim for this game is slightly different. Although you are aligned with the village, you will also try to spook all living players that are not aligned with the village. If you do so, you win. Every night, you may PM the host with the message “Night X, spook [user]”. That user will be spooked. You do not know if you spooked a village-aligned person or a non-village aligned person, but you spooked them. If you win, you will be informed, but since nobody takes you seriously the game will go on. As a sad side effect of winning, you will also die.
You win if the Players With Virtue eliminates all threats, or if you have spooked all living players that are not aligned with the village.

He had a random win condition. Throughout the entire game he had failed to identify a single mafia...until it counted. For last night, he spooked GP, and unfortunately...

Quote:
Dear Goldenpaw
You are the trolling no. You are a part of the Assorted Bad Things. Your team’s role pm’s are in a separate message.
You are a troll, plain and simple. Suggestions that have been well thought out by members of the community are cruelly shot down by you, silently, without remorse. Go screw yourself. How do you sleep at night, amongst the graveyards of dead ideas?
As the trolling no, you are very capable of saying no. In fact, you are so capable that, if you wish, once during the game, you are able of denying a lynch by PM’ing the host before deadline or majority with the message titled “Day X, Deny Lynch”. Unfortunately, because of the advanced technology of the admins we have now, you will be caught, publically revealed as a Mafia, unable of using any other night abilities, and can only wait for the town to lynch you. Alternatively, every night, you may also PM the host with the message titled “Night X, persuade [user] to vote [user]”. You can also be capable of persuading other people of voting a certain way next day during the lynch. That user will be forced to vote for your target, and they will not know who you are.
Your team wins when the Assorted Bad Things eliminate all threats.

GP was the only scum left! That meant that Maolain had fulfilled his win condition, and thus MAOLAIN IS THE FIRST WINNER OF BATTLEDAWN MAFIA!!!!

"Hahaha you losers!" said Maolain. Overcome with pleasure, he died.

This left town with two people, Tenkai and GP. One town, one scum. However, due to Dawn's night ability...
Quote:
Because of your ability to kill a person during night, if you die in the game, you will be able to transfer this multi’ing ability to someone else alive in your faction.
GP had inherited the night killing ability, meaning that after the next day lynch ends in a tie, he could nightkill tenkai! But does tenkai have anything to stop him...?

Quote:
Dear LC,
You are the broadcast and forum wh*re. You are aligned with the Players With Virtue.
You are entertainment, quite simply. You crave attention, and since you’re too ugly to do this in real life, you try to do so here. A natural at broadcasting their views, every night you may PM the host with the message, “Night X, Broadcast”. In the body of the message, you may write a single sentence that complies with forum and game rules that will be shared with the world in the morning. You will get the attention you deserve. Feel free to make it lolable.
You win if the Players With Virtue eliminates all threats
What a useless role. Lack of a bodyguard or roleblock means...

SCUM IS THE SECOND WINNER OF BATTLEDAWN MAFIA!!

Thank you all for participating. That last round was...mind blowing.

Postgame analysis will be coming up soon.

_________________
Image

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..


Last edited by Xeru on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl