It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 am 
Major
Major

I didn't mean to kill him in the first place until he continuously tried to prove innocent and called me a noob :( It hurt my feelings!! :cry:

and dude its day 1 and your already claiming your role? oh and how can we tell your not lying to throw us off? and are u a good detective or a bad one??

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 am 
Private
Private

If I'm lying, then you know I'm scum and I die the next day. I really don't see what village has to lose by trusting me and voting GP.

Also, judging by flavor I believe that I am not insane or paranoid. Actually, I'm quite sure that insane/paranoid wouldn't be incorporated in this game anyways.

I'm honestly not too worried about if you tried to kill me or not...but I am worried about you surviving this night.

If I lied or if I'm wrong, town gets one mafia for one town which is, quite frankly, great. But I'm not lying and I'm not wrong. So lynch GP please.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am 
Major
Major

well you cant be sure about anything so im still keeping my vote on you flash9k
do you want me to clarify my points that you seem to not get since you dont seem to have a counter argument for

1. You called me a noob when i obviously have more experience than u
2. You came out and called me out first when i had no intentions to lynch you, simply questioning your motivations
3. you ticked me off when u did number 2
4. You came out and claimed villager aggressively and way too suspiciously
5. You now claim your role though not specifying which side you are aligned too which i find shady
Quote:
but I am worried about you surviving this night.
why would you be worried? are u gonna kill me because u actually are the murderer and you are part of the mafia? are you hinting that you are actually mafia and u are gonna kill me during the night???

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 am 
Private
Private

I have previously stated that I believe my two year experience on Mafiascum enough to justify my understanding of this game. (i previously wrote two months in the RVP--that was a typo, my mistake)

I have stated multiple times that your intentions were scummy.
flash9k wrote:
1. Goldenpaw sees my claiming village and RVPing as a scumtell. This is ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, early game claim is completely unnecessary unless for the sake of promoting discussion, which I stated to be the case. Anyhow, GPs reasoning leaves much to be desired.
2. Goldenpaw's eagerness to sort out an early scum without any reliable information can be seen as the noob scum tactic of diverting attention away from himself.
3. I'm still interested as to why GP thinks that village can assume his innocence. This is extremely noobish as it would be naive to think village can assume anyone is village, but by denying conversation on himself through the simple 'I'm don't need to prove I'm village because I am' outlet, this discourages conversation which doesn't help town at all.
4. GP has not enough information to instigate on, and this doesn't help town

3. Yes, because scum never likes being called out by detect...?
4. Aggressive, because I have information. Also, I've stated once again multiple times that I claimed village to promote discussion. Honestly, if actively promoting discussion isn't town, I don't know what is.
5. Wow. You previously call me out for claiming town too aggressively, and now you call me out for not specifying which side I'm aligned to?
6. I'm worried about any Mafia surviving any night, as should any legit town.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 am 
Major
Major

EDIT: U know what? I give up on this pointless argument and i know where i stand. I have presented my case already and i see no need to further. If you wanna see my argument just check previous posts and stuff.

Last edited by Goldenpaw on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol I... didn't even bother to read all that, but I'd assume it was something about both sides trying to prove innocent? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 am 
Major
Major

no more like question flashes innocence

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Flash's innocence?
Hmm that's something which should be thought about..

*researching*
:geek:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:40 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

MUAHAHAHAHA GO GEN 2-3!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Based on what i've read and what I know, I can come to a conclusion.

Flash9k. He is the one. We all know he is one. Why? Well, I have multiple reasons.

1) He immediately claims goldenpaw is the mafia after he has been accused. Even though goldenpaw knows the community and how they think better than flash. Who is a newbie here.

2) I saw him. Crouching in a corner last night. I was about to go to bed. When I heard a noise outside. I went to my windows and looked out and saw a figure crouching in a dark ally. The figure had the distinctive shape of flash9k. His strangely bright eyes flashing in the dark gave him away.

Lynch him I say.

Wow, somebody wants flash dead. Attempting to get someone lynched without actually posting any evidence, even making things up in the hope that people will stop analysing posts, seems somewhat suspicious, especially with the content of this post in question.

Vote: Teller.

EDIT: Mass soft claim, anyone?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next