It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battledawn Mafia--Everybody Lies. Night 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 am 
Private
Private

This is way too aggressive to be town.

1. Goldenpaw sees my claiming village and RVPing as a scumtell. This is ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, early game claim is completely unnecessary unless for the sake of promoting discussion, which I stated to be the case. Anyhow, GPs reasoning leaves much to be desired.
2. Goldenpaw's eagerness to sort out an early scum without any reliable information can be seen as the noob scum tactic of diverting attention away from himself.
3. I'm still interested as to why GP thinks that village can assume his innocence. This is extremely noobish as it would be naive to think village can assume anyone is village, but by denying conversation on himself through the simple 'I'm don't need to prove I'm village because I am' outlet, this discourages conversation which doesn't help town at all.
4. GP has not enough information to instigate on, and this doesn't help town

Conclusion: GP is either bad town or scum, and thus is deserving of a lynch.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:50 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

flash9k wrote:
I'm bad enough that if I tried this as mafia I would probably write something stupid, and c). None of you know me, including xeru so I doubt he'd put me as mafia.

Wwwait... roles aren't randomly assigned?

o.o Looks like there's some greater force manipulating us...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Based on what i've read and what I know, I can come to a conclusion.

Flash9k. He is the one. We all know he is one. Why? Well, I have multiple reasons.

1) He immediately claims goldenpaw is the mafia after he has been accused. Even though goldenpaw knows the community and how they think better than flash. Who is a newbie here.

2) I saw him. Crouching in a corner last night. I was about to go to bed. When I heard a noise outside. I went to my windows and looked out and saw a figure crouching in a dark ally. The figure had the distinctive shape of flash9k. His strangely bright eyes flashing in the dark gave him away.

Lynch him I say.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:13 am 
Major
Major

flash9k wrote:
This is way too aggressive to be town.

1. Goldenpaw sees my claiming village and RVPing as a scumtell. This is ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, early game claim is completely unnecessary unless for the sake of promoting discussion, which I stated to be the case. Anyhow, GPs reasoning leaves much to be desired.
2. Goldenpaw's eagerness to sort out an early scum without any reliable information can be seen as the noob scum tactic of diverting attention away from himself.
3. I'm still interested as to why GP thinks that village can assume his innocence. This is extremely noobish as it would be naive to think village can assume anyone is village, but by denying conversation on himself through the simple 'I'm don't need to prove I'm village because I am' outlet, this discourages conversation which doesn't help town at all.

Conclusion: GP is either bad town or scum, and thus is deserving of a lynch.

^Now this is called aggressive and wayyy too defensive meaning he is probably scum, sorry to it say bro, but u are on the top of my suspect list :| and i just might have to lynch u

Lynch Flash9k

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 am 
Private
Private

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
1) He immediately claims goldenpaw is the mafia after he has been accused. Even though goldenpaw knows the community and how they think better than flash. Who is a newbie here.

I am going to deny both points here. As a precursor, I am not sure as to whether roles were randed or not, but even if I did get randed as Mafia I doubt host would let me have it. But that's not important at all.

I claimed that some of GP's actions were shifty. I would love to hear otherwise. Furthermore, I cannot see how experience and integration with the community can be used as a valid basis for...anything, really in a Mafia game. What, so if a guy is nice in the forums they are village? This is a bias that should be eliminated. That being said though, I understand where your concerns are coming from, Teller.

Also, thanks GP for the lack of any evidence for lynching me (i.e., you lynch me so I lynch you). Again, doesn't help town at all.

Keeping lynch on GP.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 am 
Major
Major

its not a lack of information on lynching you, your eagerness to prove innocence is definatly a scum tell whether or not you meant it to increase conversation i dont know so i take that into account and decided to lynch you on this point, which is a fair point. You think you know more about mafia games then i do? wrong, play WKRH and i ran WKRH i know mafia games inside and out, I know how people play them. One tactic i see a lot is bad guys eager to prove that they are good guys early in round, im not gonna let u fool everybody around us.

Also im sure what teller was saying was not that i am a nice guys on the forums (you dont wanna see me worked up, its not cool ;) ) I think he was actually saying that i've been around longer and i a have a good sense of who is lying and who is not. As i have said before i play WKRH 2 round and ran 1 round of WKRH, I know how these games work. If anyone has less experience its u.

What i see is someone eager to prove innocence, I see this as a scum tell. That is which i based my vote on, as in the beggining of the round it is always like this based on behavior, hardly anyone has enough solid evidence to prove someone guilty.

Lynch Flash9k

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

flash9k wrote:
Im more often than not placed as village

flash9k wrote:
1. Goldenpaw sees my claiming village and RVPing as a scumtell.

Ok.. so you come up and flat up claim you are a villager

That itself is suspicious enough to me, who comes along and just tells everyone who they are?
Answer: No one, unless you want people to believe you are someone that you claim to be, not who you actually are

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

lol whatever evil or not I want GP to stay :))))

Lynch Flash9k :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Mmmhm.. Was a little suspicious Goldenpaw trying to kill the newbie at daybreak buuuttt, then him outright claiming to be a villager.. :?

Then Teller outright supporting everything Golden said, but that could just be Teller :P

Idk, going to sit back and see what other people say.. Will post my decision before I head to bed.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 am 
Private
Private

Ok, I have no idea why claiming village is being seen as a scumtell. Maybe it's something different from the community I usually play with. Oh well.

I am going to go ahead and claim detective, with a night inspect on GP returning scum. This would echo the points previously stated
flash9k wrote:

Here is what I think the rest of town should do. They should believe me and lynch GP for this round--if GP turns out to be town, then you know that my claim was false and hurrah, you've traded one town for one scum which is pretty dang good. If not, well guess who has a detect? :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next