It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:48 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the administrators of Battledawn for all they do. I know you can often be taken for granted, but the way you all treat us like people and not like a number means the world to me. I play another online game...and I want you to know they in no way compare to Battledawn...and I have almost completely quit playing their game and spend 90% of my online gaming time here on Battledawn. Keep up the good work....and keep treating your customers like they are the most important customer you have....and I can assure you I for one notice this and that's what keeps me returning.

Post subject: Re: Thank you
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yea admins here are cool in other games u send the admin a msg and u often dont get a reply and in some other games u dont see the admins but in BD admins are always here and they are always nice :D

Iam just a LEGEND

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]