It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Galaxy=G5 Report
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Hello everyone, im a reporter that likes to find cool, crazy, and epic events that happen in Galaxies. While starting in the G5 galaxy, i found that Kong was quickly rising to power,making all the other alliances look weak. After a while a few alliances formed a federation to overthrow Kong. Not knowing what to do, WAR played along in their federation. The federation include the alliances MT, PTP, UL, NOVA, PTP1, MT1, and WAR. WAR didn't really went along with the federation on their attacks against Kong. Kong fight hard to defend their colonies as they all attack. WAR sat back and watch.

After Kongs defeat, every alliance in the federation started to drift away from each other. PTP and MT started to target NOVA as NOVA tried to attack their ops. WAR began a skirmish war with UL. MT still in a pact with UL, tried to save them. WAR hold their attacks against them. As the war with PTP and NOVA increases, the alliances around them started to hold their own attacks. I felt like everyone was watching the war go all out. PTP send huge waves at NOVA and NOVA repelled their attacks. Mean while tensions between WAR and MT begin to rise.

After the relics were released, WAR managed to snipe a relic from MT claiming they saw it first. A little battle broke out for the relic. eventually that little battle became a brutal war. Each team sent about 130 squads at each other. Both alliances placed a op next to each other. They sent their units into the ops and waited for someone to make a move. While this was happening NOVA managed to snatch a relic from PTP. PTP tried to get it it back but failed. To this day NOVA still has a relic.

The war with MT and WAR finally broke out as MT launched misslies at the op holding WAR's mass units in it. While the missiles killed most of thier units, MT sent all their units at the op. WAR lost their army to them. After the bloodshed, MT still had enough units to attack WAR's colonies and relic. WAR lost the war but will never be forgotten. As MT leads in rank#1 PTP in rank#2 and PTP1 in rank#3, WAR will try to rise back into the top 12. With PTP and it's sub in 3rd, i think they should think about attacking MT, but im just a reporter.

I will have more reports for you guys, this was my first one. I will be traveling from galaxy to galaxy looking at all the inside scopes of whats going on.

# of relics captured: 2

Highest power: 267

Post subject: Re: Galaxy=G5 Report
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

:D dang this sucks something i cant talk about because i dont play galaxy :D had to make it hard and to those who dont want me posting on things as i am doing now sorry i want post on this thread again do to no exp. in the Galaxy thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ermm this is Spam not BD discussion

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

:D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]