It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Vampires
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Heres the story you are driving along the highway in the country at night and see a stranger you must stop and pick the stranger up because (he/she) looks hurt it can be (boy/girl) you deside witch as you are traveling alone the highway again with the strnager beside you you look over and notice the stranger is staring at you when (he/she) notices that you have relized that (he/she) is staring at you the stranger says thank you for the ride and smiles a smile that could wrenge the sole from a soldier you start to wonder what the stranger is doing so far in the country when (he/she) says there is a dirtroad up ahead about 2.5 miles on the right side of the road and (he/she) says that the road gos about 8 miles back into the woods to a small mansion and that is where (he/she) would like you to drop (he/she) off You agree with some hesitation but wonder what the stranger is doing so far out as you see the road ahead and turn (he/she) turns to you and smiles that dreadful smile again while you are going down the road you see a light upahead and then a looming mansion you ask the stranger how this is a small mansion all the stranger dos is smile just before you pull up to the mansion you can here the car engine screech and grind then the car lurches and shuts off the stranger offers (his/her) condolence for the ride and offers a cellphone you call a towtruck the guy who drives the truck asks for the location the stranger says the address and you tell the man the man says that the place is so far out of the way he will not be able to get there for another two days you say ok and return the phone to the stranger (he/she) offers a place to sleep till the towtrucks arrives the day after tommorrow you gladly except as you are lieng in bed that nite you here screams you go to investigate but you find nothing you here this off and on the entire nite the next day you tell the (man/woman) what you heard the person autimaticaly dismisses it and says its just because the house is old that night before retiring you peak in on the stranger and with shock realize why you heard the screams the nite before the stranger is a vampire. what do you do.
The rules
you must be a ex soldier you decide whattype
you have nothing with you but a gun in your belt wich has no effect apon the vampire from what you have heard from your studys
you must decide how you survive the nite with the blood sucker and whether you become a vampire or not if so you must decide what will happen next

Last edited by shelton9778 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Vampires
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

If the vampire sparkles at least once, I blow his/her head off with a shotgun and carry on my merry way.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

sorry read the entire thing the gun has no effect on the vampire and for the sparkle i forgot to add we are not playing twilite i am going off the storys where vampires do not look like angels and sparkle in sunlite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am a Navy Seal. I rip through the vampire's chest with my bare hands and then I rip off the vampire's head.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

:D awesome but what happens afterwords i am trying to get peopleto do short storys make it interesting

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ohh if you used
Enter
Enter
Enter

Not text text text :D
I will read it one more time

Shake my nikname...
Admiral Marley of Great AaAsS
Admiral Marley
LaCoSte duno Coste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

i am still trying to figure it all out so please try to go and poste even with the few flaws it has its my secound one ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The vampire started to chase me. I ran into the nearby woods. It lost track of me for a few minutes, then once again resumed on my trail. I kept running. I led it into a trap, where a forcefield generator stopped it from escaping. I ran back to the house and then came back with some popcorn. I sat, watching the sunrise and the vampire burn.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

1. Drive the car into a low tree branch.
2. Jump out of the car.
3. Pick up the branch snapped off by the impact.
4. If the branch has a point, continue onto step 5. Otherwise, repeat the last two steps.
5. Drive the wooden stake that you now have (The branch) through the vampire's heart.
6. ???
7. PROFIT!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

:D i see good job Maolain. w1lll you must do better :D awesome plan but the car is broke and you have to try to make an interesting story and put work into it it gives others ideas and we all look up to the person who dos the best a little more

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next