It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Harry Potter 7-2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just got back from the midnight showing. I planned on going next week sometime with a lot of friends but Girlfriend made it a date when the chance to buy tickets showed up.

Any other viewers or fans?

I think they did a splendid job finishing it out. I didn't care a whit about the series till the 6th movie, at which point I went back and realized I really enjoyed 5 as well. I can endure the others in light of the good job they've done since.

Daniel Radcliffe has always grated as an actor but that's just bad luck.
you simply can't tell how people will turn out when they grow up. I mean I could have done as good a job with a lot of that stuff with the amount of training he must have been through. Just no talent for it.

Still I'm GLAD they didn't shift actors mid stream. It brings a sense of growth and naturalness that would otherwise have been lost.

Okay! I can't really say more without broaching a lot more aspects of the movie that I don't want to spoil.

it's good! go watch and return to comment and discuss :)

Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 7-2
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

on a slightly different note, the only bad part of the movie, were the tons and tons of screaming HP fans that cried and screamed at every little thing.

Otherwise, fantastic movie, and I'll comment more when I have the time (x

~Panda

Guess what? I lost my banhammer again .. crap TT__TT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

LordPanawa wrote:
on a slightly different note, the only bad part of the movie, were the tons and tons of screaming HP fans that cried and screamed at every little thing.

~Panda

That is why you get a friend at the movie theaters who lets you see the movie the night before it comes out when they receive it. You get the theatre to yourselves no annoying fans screaming

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

GerberBaby1 wrote:
LordPanawa wrote:

~Panda

That is why you get a friend at the movie theaters who lets you see the movie the night before it comes out when they receive it. You get the theatre to yourselves no annoying fans screaming

or just wait for it to come out on netflix and not pay ridiculous theater prices

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:
LordPanawa wrote:

~Panda

or just wait for it to come out on netflix and not pay ridiculous theater prices

I didnt have to pay movie theatre prices

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

you may not,but others do

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

When you're with your Girlfriend the prices are all part of the date, and totally worth it.

Backing up to the screaming fans... YES! But we got our tickets last minute at a last minute opened theatre, so pretty much everyone there was at best a really good Harry Potter fan instead of a crazy crying obsessed Harry Potter fan. So I was lucky, most of the place was fairly low key.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Twilightmask wrote:
Still I'm GLAD they didn't shift actors mid stream. It brings a sense of growth and naturalness that would otherwise have been lost.

Hell, it isn't freaking Transformers 3, of course they won't change the cast.

Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]