It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:59 am 
Captain
Captain

Water doesn't explode, it vaporizes silly demon.

I shoot out a jet of water that begins to surround Vault. Ready to shrug off the blow I cool the water's temperature down until its become solid ice temporarily trapping the Demon. Taking my chance I leap at Vault's unguarded face with my swords intent on ramming both right into the corresponding eyes. But a fraction of a second before I hit my target Vault manages to break out of the ice and knocks me away but slices his arm on the sword.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

After a long rest I decide to return to the Hill sword in hand charging Jett as I charge toward him he shoots a geyser of water out of the ground knocking my sword out of my hand so I pull out my bow and fire one arrow before he knocks it out of my hands with his geyser but the arrow strickes through his right shoulder making him lose control of his geyser so I throw a knife which hits him in the thigh and he drops to one knee as I continue to charge daggar in hand but he raises his hand and shoots extremely hot water at me and I fly backward into the rubble of the destroyed castle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

Wincing from the pain in my shoulder and knee i chuckle remembering something about an arrow to the knee joke...

But a sharp pain brings me back to the grim reality as i summon a small bit of water to surround the wounds not quite healing them, but reducing the pain to a manageable degree.

I create 2 mirror images as i charge directly at Ghoss, one coming from each side. Unsure of who to deal with first Ghoss merely leaps back bringing his bow to bear fires 3 arrows at once, taking down one copy while the other 2 block or dodge them. Each version of jett mirroring the other as they draw their duel swords and make a sudden dash towards ghoss. Unprepared for the vicious onslaught brought on by the 4 swords Ghoss unleashes a wave of energy to knock them back. However this only proves effective on the mental image, while the real Jett simply absorbs the energy unleashing it into his swords to strike a staggering blow on Ghoss, knocking him to one knee as he brings is second sword across his foe's chest. The sudden gash brings about intense pain fueling Ghoss's next energy shockwave which knocks the unprepared Water God back.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I prepare to launch at Jett but I realize the pain is to much so I throw an energy ball at Jett but he throws a water ball and they explode midair sending us both flying backward. Jett quickly recovers and creates a decoy and they charge the decoy runs with his sword and goes for a slash but I sidestep and stab him with my sword then use a pulse of energy to send him flying. While distracted Jett hits me with the back of the sword and I duck his slash and jump in the air and fire an arrow that turns into a blinding light that temporarily blinds Jett while I charge him and make a giant energy fist that strikes Jett breaking his nose and sending him skyward while I fall to one knee agonizing in pain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You silly Fish fake-God: Water can explode if the heat is too great, although it involves chemical processes your inferior fish mind would not understand. You can Google it though ;)

"Hmph. Fish, I never would had thought it would be so darn easy for a mere human to whoop your arse" I say, coming from underneath some ruble, unscathed if it wasn't for the absence of my arm. "What a pitty, but I've finally gained enough energy from both of you simpletons..." I say, as a grey mist covers my body, encasing it, as I hover above the battlefield, with Fishy and Ghoss not even knowing what was going on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm going to rip your heart out!

YEAH!!!
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As I heal my wounds I see a hovering demon and prepare my bow while he roars sending me backwards, I aim my bow and fire an arrow that he tries to dodge but it hits him in the shoulder again he roars in pain this time even stronger which sends me flying, VD charges and I fire an arrow that explodes in his face but he continues to charge and I shoot a flare arrow that blinds VD while I leap into the air and land on his back and slash his back before he hits me with his fist and sends me flying into the rubble.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 am 
Captain
Captain

Blood pouring from my nose I bring forth my water sphere for the second time healing my knee, shoulder, and nose and wash away all the blood as well. Seeing Vault i launch the now deadly orb straight at him while he is occupied with Ghoss.

Catching him off guard the orb encases Vault entirely and doubles in size, this making Vault no less then 20 feet distant from the edge of the sphere. Making escape nearly impossible the sphere spins at a blinding speed tumbling the encased demon within and beginning the drowning process...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Seeing Jett is stealing my kill I launch in the air firing an arrow at him but he dodges but loses control of his water sphere. I shoot 5 arrows that turn into a net that captures Jett. I charge him sword in hand and I go for a slash but at the last minute he breaks out and hits me with a rush of water sending me backwards. I make a decoy that charges you with a sword and you sidestep and stab him while an arrow is flying at you that hits you in the thigh. You scream in pain and summon a geyser that sends my into the air.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am 
Captain
Captain

"Again with the arrow to the leg?" i say angrily I summon another bit of water and cleanse the wound and minimize the pain "i had him you fool!" i shout summoning a tidal wave i surf at the vary top of it just my waist sticking out of the water as it falls on the awestruck Ghoss. The force of which capable of breaking bones pins him to the ground as he gulps down water. Blacking out his injured and broken body is washed off the hill...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608 ... 635  Next