It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

...What? She... she let me... Please, a page of silence.

That's enough for the silent page, now back to the battlefield!!!

My blade ran through her liver, as easy as it would cut through butter. I could not believe it: that she let me pierce her so easily. She can very well be dead, but still I felt victorious. The hill was finally mine, with no one to opose me. No one to opose me... that would be incredibly boring! Jett would come back with his *ugh* sucky Pokemons... the thoughs of it almost made me puke if I didnt remember Tenkai was laid beneath me. She was still breathing, but barely: merely a breeze in a storm. When I went right through her, I could feel her feelings: she just didnt want to fight me. Even after her brave act against giving up, that she put up so many times, she didn't finish it. I screamed to the heavens for such an unfair ending to this, but I rebelled against the very thought of it.

Determined, I grabbed my zanpakutou so hard, that blood started running down my fingers. Still, I must do what I must do, as I run my blade straight through her heart. She wasn't strong enough even to get surprised, yet a blinding light covered the entire land, and broke through the heavens. The light seemed to be everlasting, yet it finally came to an end, revealing a scene I never thought possible: me, who gained all this power to defeat her, saving her from her death. Her breath became strong again, as I let out a sigh, take her on my shoulders, and gently sit her upon the tree that had seen so many of our bumps. *Note: I DID NOT GROPE!I!did!* Now, I start wondering what she will do now. But right now, I'm only glad she's still alive. Glad...

Now, I walk back to the hill, but something's not the same: I feel jolly, for some reason, as I reconstruct my throne with the bones of the poor fellows who died by the silly order 66, then turned these bones to gold by *CENSORED BY THE GOVERNMENT UNITED STATES OF SPAMERICA, aKa SIMMEN LAND* and sat there, waiting for Tenkai to recuperate. Somehow, I really looked forward to see what was happening next, but for once, I didn't feel worried, not even tense. I smile, as I look to the sky, where pure white clouds hovered, free from the chains that bind us humans to the ground. Somehow, they seemed more beautiful than ever before...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i open my eyes, ever so slowly. i look around and see im under a tree....wait...wasn't i dead? it startles me so bad i bump my head on the tree. i stand up and look towards the hill...i still see my bloodstains where i fell. and there was blood all the way to where i was. how did i end up over here...? i see no sign of vault anywhere. surely he would go back to his throne if he thought i was dead. i walk up the side of the hill, looking at all the destruction caused by the countless wars held here. except for a few worthless rabbles here and there it would be over with my defeat. at least, i hope so. i finally reach the top where the palace was. i open the gate a little and peek in...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And see me taking a bath. AHHHH!!! Quick, somebody get me a towel! And where did the palace come from to begin with? And why am I naked? Furthermore, why the hell did I take a bath?! Anyways, I rush to take my clothes on, and simply stare at Tenkai.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*shuts door. runs from hill in fear. the end*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Nooo, come back!!!

And now I can say... FINALLY, MY HILL!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*reappear with blindfold on and eyebleach in hand*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So now were back to the one-sentence pwns? :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i have nothing epic to post atm...also here *reaches in pocket and pulls out filled in application to join VD hill*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Umm... Im sorry to say, but, there are no application forms for the VD hill. There's just this sort of coronation that I prepared... not for your case ofc, cause that would mean I... errr, okay, it was for you :oops:

*Hands Tenkai the crown*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

o.O <.< >.>...\(o_O)/

i have no intention of accepting this *hands back* i'll be content to watch from the sidelines :3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588 ... 635  Next