It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RupertAngier has no heart...My appendix burst cause you couldn't handle me beating you at a fair game of chess:p rupertangier rises as chess shark cries out in fear... He smiles :twisted: like that.. He takes a pawn from off the ground and throws it at chessshark.. Chessshark dies choking on a pawn... Now I know you're all thinking wow.. What a lame way to die... Well chessshark dies this way all the time in battle dawn so rupertangier is not surprised and just :!: as chessshark dies for the last time

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

sorry, i was asleep. *looks down to see i was stabbed* oh.. *pulls out heels and puts them back on my feet* stupid VD, my own weapons won't work against m- *sees a strange man lying on the ground with a chess board up his..gut and kicks him off the hill* anyway...

as VD cleans up the remains of his double that stupidly died from a chess piece, i walk up to him, and flick his nose. except it was a nose flick with the power of 100000 raging tsunamis behind it, and his nose was turned inside out.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Warchief Agon summons the might of the ancients to defeat all of you for once and all

My hill

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

VD sees some old bairded men swinging sticks around. He chuckles, breathes in, breathes out and his exhaled breath blows them all away. To their warlord's merit, he's still standing after the gust of wind, but when he walks forward to retreat he trips on a rock and falls off the hill.

VD now fixes his nose back. "Well, if that had been 100000 actual tsunamis, I just might had suffered damage" he says with a smirk. "I also see you haven't lost your touch" VD compliments Tenkai while bowing down in respect. That done, he feels Tenkai's attack coming, instinctively dodging, but realizing it was a mistake as Tenkai quickly launches her second attack instantly. This time he couldn't dodge, and Tenkai's fist hits VD, sending him flying off the hill and into the skies. However, he keeps flying even after it was obvious it wasn't the impact of Tenkai's force pushing him. Suddenly, he flies just away from the Hill, and throws his sword at it, so fast Tenkai couldn't even see it. She readies to dodge it, but notices it would never hit her.

"Ha, you missed" she says as the blade hits on the ground. "I know that better than you Tenkai dear" VD answers, as he stretches his hand towards the hill, and fires his energy sphere attack towards the hill. Tenkai blocks, as the blast almost blows her away from the Hill, but once the wave is over she notices all to late that VD is back in the hill, hand in the sword stuck to the ground. "Now you shall see the true power of the Hill King" he says, as the sword glows and the hill shakes uncontrollably. VD's wings dissolve, which Tenkai sees as a weakness, but she is surprised when her speed is so low that she can feel the wind stopping her fist. VD grins, and throws a devastating kick which finds its mark on Tenkai's side.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

wind knocked out of her, tenkai found herself rolling across the hill's charred scape. by the time she stopped there was VD standing beside her already, with his twisted grin looking down at her. she tries to get up, but once again feels everything just slow down around her. before she gets a chance to look up VD's fist slammed into the back of her head, making her bounce off the ground and into another of his merciless kicks. "damn", tenkai thought, "he's just too fast." just then she noticed a blur fly past in the corner of her eye. could it be..? but her thoughts were cut short by another kick to the back, sending her flying once more. in desperation, she stuck her arm out "i hope i don't just have a concussion.." WHAM! VD's neck slammed into her outstreched arm, he was going too fast to notice it was there. he fell to the ground coughing and hacking as tenkai landed somewhere out of sight...

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Two years after Tenkai began experimenting my dead body after I died in the battle for the hill, as a botched result of experimentation, I rose from the dead. My body was fully restored. However, I was then able to summon the dead. That includes all of your past lives that ended in the battle for this hill. And they become invulnerable. I summon my legions of invincible dead nerds, and a sea of zombies whisk you all away from the hill. I build a throne upon the hill as you all are killed by my army of the dead and join its ranks.

My hill. Oh, and hi again everyone.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RupertAngier eats the dead for breakfast... He is not phased by large legions of them... He pulls the chessboard out of his gut... Those silly kids thought they could kill me :lol: RupertAngier :lol: to himself... RupertAngier throws the chess board at lain and to everyone's delight lain doesn't catch it and is decapitated... Unfortunately she is eaten by the undeadminions... The battle dawn community mourn lains loss but they now know the hill has is and always will be rupertangiers

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

But I'm still sitting on my thrown. I click a button on the ground with my heel, and a dart flies out and pierces your heart. You die and become a member of my legion. The members of my legion you killed have respawned. My hill. Also, I am not the one known as Lain.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RupertAngier pulls out the dart from his chest.. He laughs at lain :lol: like :lol: lain :shock: in :shock: RupertAngier :lol: again rupertangier points out how lain is now called lain whether lain liked it or not.. RupertAngier also points out how he has no heart... As the new leader of his own undead... He smiles at lain and gives her a :twisted: look... Lain cries till lain has a heart attack... RupertAngier burns lains body with the undeadminions.... He is once again king of the hill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

his*

I rise from the ashes and destroy you. I rip you apart atom by atom and rearrange you into a donkey. You are now my noble steed. You may own the hill, but you are now an a**. Have fun with that.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629 ... 635  Next