It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

*is immune to all diseases/ailments*
*Has been wearing a hazmat suit even before the virus was unleashed conveniently*
*slowly walks towards Thoth Moon holding a knife*
*Grins widely*
*stabs Thoth Moon in the skull then throws him off the hill*
*captures hill in name of Ponyville*
*Troll successful* ;)

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 am 
Captain
Captain

Inherits the hill via generations of shameful inbreeding.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tenkai wrote:
lilconqueror wrote:
*launches EMP bombs on the hill with every1 on it and then launches a military attack on it taking it quickly and efficiantly*

REBEL HILL

and yes omega you were on my side along with tenkai now help me reclaim it in the name of the rebels

u wot m8. im a founding FACK member, disgusting REBEL scum.

carry on, until VD does something cool.

i was in FACK aswell til Duo kicked me out anyhow
i take control of the energy from the sun and launch down on the hiss with intense solar power that mels every1 in sight

REBEL HILL

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"I have heard my name throughout the fog covering my holy Hill" VD says, as he hears Tenkai's voice calling him, almost in a whisper. He sees a man, who took the sun's energy and killed a group of ants with it. He laughs, as the Sun's energy tries to burn him, and ends up burned instead. "Such flames never could do more than tickle" remarks, zanpakutou in hand, as he approaches the hill. As the man stands tall, a flag waving above his shoulders, VD approaches him. The man turns, and the flag screams REBEL at VD's eyes, making him think how ridiculous it was to rebel against nothing. "Let me help you with that flag, young man" he says to littleconqueror, and in an instant, stabs him across the chest, as the flag falls to the ground. "Flags must be carried against flags: next time we meet, I shall take yours and give it to mine as food, and your dead carcass to my dogs. Now begone, knave, this hill is no longer yours" VD declares, as a half-dead LC is unceremoniously kicked out of the hill, as a flag, one of the legendary Brotherhood of Steel, waves strong and high above the hill, the fog dispersing, unable to cover the might of such a being, as VD sits in his throne waiting for the next challenge.

BoS HILL!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm 
Major
Major

A strange sweet smell filled the air, the grass on the hill seemed to become a more vibrant shade of green than before and stretched healthily for the sky. Trees around the sacred grounds of the Hill flourished and birds high in the sky chirped a tune.

Life had returned to the Hill, after years of abandonment your God revived the thread.

God the Life Bringer took claim to the Hills grounds and constructed his impenetrable cathedral.

Holy hill.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:00 pm 
Major
Major

...Double Holy Hill!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

*shoots Jake*
*takes Hill*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 pm 
Major
Major

ghossfeld88 wrote:
*shoots Jake*
*takes Hill*

Jakes body fell slowly to the ground. The nature around the Hill grew darker with every inch he fell. When he had finally made impact with the gravel below him, all there was was darkness. It grew cold, Ghoss suddenly started shivering. His skin hardened as it started to freeze in place, "NO NO NO NO NO!" Ghosts screames were futile, the area continuously grew colder Ghoss took one look down as he started to feel the warmth of death slide over him.

Just then the ground morphed and swallowed Ghoss. He was dragged to the earths core and spent his final moments in an area he would soon know very well, hell.

*You have been banished*

Holy Hill!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I guess im dead, oh well

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The earth shakes. The air quivers. All animals and sentient beings with even an ounce of common sense flee the region. They can sense something. Water evaporates. Oxygen freezes. Atoms are torn apart. The rising is happening.

The rising of a great being, thought to be dead by many. The rising of a being which has the potential to destroy everything. The rising of a being who is the rightful owner of the hill. The rising of Teller.

Teller storms up to the hill. Greatly annoyed that someone has taken the hill for himself. He reaches the top of the hill and there he sees it. Jake. Jake who has abused the powers of the hill for his own selfish desires even when he is not fit to do so. Jake, a being who once was. Never again.

With the swipe of a hand, Teller tore Jake apart, splitting every cell, spreading the particles into millions of dimensions, destroying Jake for good.

The hill now belongs to its rightful owner.

Teller.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614 ... 635  Next