It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

vaultdweller101 wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
please, nothing i do is lame.

I'm sorry tot elly ou, you were sucked into the Reverse World while you said that. So, to help explain this situation to the people, I will say exactly the true meaning of his words here: He meant to say that absolutely everything he does is lame. I just felt like clearing that out my dear friend Jett.

Btw Teller, it is of an extremely bad education to issue a challenge, then run away scared. I am indeed agravated. Show your face! However hideous it is, I can handle it for the spare seconds I will have to look at it before crushing it to smitherns!

my lord, i think it would be best to fight any major enemies in a tournament style battle. letting the lowest ranked members fight up to you. (to keep things interesting)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:19 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Righto. Back from the other dimension known as real life where I had to destroy 2385472385734895729847 planets attempting a revolt. Took me a full 8 minutes. Wow...

Anyway, what wind?

*My cat flicks his tail and the wind vanishes*

*Another flick of my cat's paw*
*The ground opens up below you and you fall deep into the inner mantle of the earth where the magma melts you in a fraction of a second*

My hill

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

be quiet you barbaric joor *slaps teller* the king has not yet spoken. go sit over there somewhere and wait.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Your slap never hit me. With a single twitch of my hand, the air around your hand solidifies. A powerful force then sends you flying backwards at half the speed of light. Of course, your hand with the solidified air mace comes with you. You slam into a titanium wall and the next instant, the air mace attached air mace slams into your face, knocking you unconscious.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

good thing it was just a double *throws larry in the trash* now wait your turn.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just when I thought I wouldn't have a challenge, I was thrown into a bubble bath! I couldn't believe such courtesy would come from my enemy, when I feel that my beloved queen was fighting him. I return just when Teller is painting his cat's nails, and scream out of rage: "How dare you raise a hand at my lady!" My blood boils like it never had before, my rage dissipates the very air around me, as my enemy twitches, uncomfortable at the presence of such malevolous energy.

Still, that cat was the first to agravate me, as I was very well clean before the bubble bath it sent me to, and I felt like it wanted such a bath to hurt me somehow. The thought of it sent chills down my spine, but of pure anger instead of fear. Still, Teller has that sarcastic smile in his face, that tells me he cares that I know he dared try to fight with Tenkai. "Well, she came at me first" he spoke, but his words were much slower, much too slow, as by the time they escaped his mouth, something much more important had happened. I was not in his sight, and curiously, nor was his cat. Perturbed for the first time, he looks around, first calmly, but then a little bit quicker, finally calling its name.

"Looking for this?" I ask, with a devilish smile crossing my face, as Tenkai's eyes lock into the sight I present to him: his cat, firmly pierced up to half of my sword, obviously long dead. "I dare say, this would look nice in a spike" I keep going, seeing as his own rage starts filling his entire being. Yet I have no time for games, this individual has challenged me, and dared raise a hand at my queen, as my energy pours out, claiming for air, and concentrates in my blade, that burns the corpse to a brisk, then to nothing. Another breath, and I have my hand firmly in Teller's face, as I gently push him into a tree a full mile away from the hill. I jump back, to see the sight of Teller stampled against the tree, which was quickly covered by the dust risen from my dashing him faster than the blink of an eye.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"Well well well...I see you actually do have a speck of potential in you..." You turn around only to find me and my cat standing behind you.

"Did you really think that sword could kill a being stronger than the forces which govern this dimension as well as all the other dimensions? Really now? I expected more from you."

With that, my cat floats into the air, it's whole body glowing. Suddenly, all the nuclei from Tenkai's cells are ripped out of their cytoplasm and flung into the sun.

"Your queen is now reduced to nothing. As I'm sure even your pathetic little mind can understand, no living being is complete without their nuclei."

"However, you on the other hand, shall receive a much slower and more cruel death. Perhaps...I know." I say with that toying smile on my face.

"Spammoids, skin and boil him alive. Ensure he is medium rare. Then you can eat him. ALIVE"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"You must be new here. I don't require something like cells to survive." the morning dew from the grass around us started to gather to one spot, and turned black. i rose from the puddle with a rather expressionless face. annoying veterans FACK had wiped out long ago, thinking they're any better now. no need for me to get involved though when vault is out here, so i simply walk to the nearest tree and lean against it, ready to give support when needed.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wait i thought we were supposed to say...
my hill

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

He is sleeping now, in his bed. It is my only chance to act.

If he will not give me back my soul... I will have to take his.

My blade gently runs across the man's finger. Blood trickles from the wound, dripping to the floor. Thirty seconds later, the ritual is complete. With my soul returned, and his newly added, I am free to leave. Just as I begin to walk outside, the man begins to stir.

I run, straight for the tree about a mile away from here. It appears as though I might make it. I may be free, free from this cursed palace. The man's life force is drained from him. He can feel himself getting weaker as his soul slips farther and farther away. He drops to one knee, sweat dripping from his forehead, as he fires the gun.

My back lights up in a fiery pain. I fall to the ground, quickly bleeding out. My legs seem inoperable, so I use my arms to pull me closer to the tree. The man isn't faring well, either. His face is a pale white, his eyes losing their red hue. He is on all fours, crawling slowly towards me.

It was then that I thought to myself, "This must be where I die."

C'mon, who's going to let an epic storyteller die? That's like stabbing a bard. Everyone likes bards.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597 ... 635  Next