It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i had to use my heel spikes to latch on to a falling rock just to stop myself from flying away from the hill. i threw some finger blades around vault that had tethers attached and started flying down towards him, rock in tow. i flipped my feet around to face vault and slammed the rock down where vault was standing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

After waiting what felt like eons for the war of the hill to pick up its pace once again, Jett Stone finally sets his sights back onto the hill and the battle ensuing on it.

Leaping from his perch in a tree he draws his duel daggers and falls between Tenkai and Vault, throwing both daggers simultaneously at them. Tenkai caught off guard by his own movements barely manages to escape the lethal throw instead being clipped in the shoulder. Vault however managed to dodge the blade altogether, the dagger striking the crumbled wall behind him. Quickly dashing to the side Jett grabs one of his twin daggers and prepares to retrieve the second he had thrown at tenkai.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i quickly pull my tethered blades from the ground and throw them at the walls behind me, blocking jett's path to his weapon with hundreds of wires. this caught jett off gaurd, as he was already behind me. suddenly trapped in a cell of cords he tried to cut them with his dagger. nothing.

"It's rude to interrupt. Just sit in there and wait your turn."

i turn my attention back to vault, who was cleary annoyed by this intrusion. i charge at him headfirst, 10 blades in hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"A dagger dares to stand against my Zanpakutou?" I ask to Jett with a smirk. Still, I can sense the tense atmosphere that has formed, as now there are three combatants, each of them wanting to strike both of the others. "I like it" I snort, as I crack my neck, as my eyes start glowing a bright yellow. "Tell me Tenkai, what if my soul were to be in a stronger body? The body of a demon?" I ask, as my body suddenly starts to grow, a crimson aura emerging from me until my very skin evaporates, and my energy comes afloat.

Such energy cloacked my transformation, get one word dispelled all of it: Bankai. Again the very heavens burned with crimson flames, but this time I erupted with small, dragon-like wings, and my Crimson Fell armor, characteristic of my Hollow form, yet without the hole in my heart. My eyes glowed a bright yellow, and my Zanpakutou seemed to burn light itself, making it as bright as the Sun itself. Both Jett, who was fred by such a brutal shockwave, and Tenkai who standed in total shock, were amazed at this transformation, and as the flames in the heavens started to tone down, I ask "Well, shall we dance?", with a devilish grin in my face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

Grabbing my 2nd knife i look up at Vault and begin to chuckle... You think being a demon will save you from a god? Searching deep within my soul I use my own brand of abilities, Mosou. Entering into a state of extreme speed I begin assailing Vault, cutting him repeatedly and quickly knowing that while i may be faster, a single wrong move and his strength could potentially crush me. Cutting away at muscle i cause Vault to drop to one knee when he unleashes a second shockwave similar to the first that freed me from the vine trap. "Enough" He pants and makes a swing at me which i only narrowly escape.

Vault suddenly feeling a searing pain in his leg looks down at the cut seeing to his astonishment his blood was boiling! Poison! he realized, but then chuckled remembering no poison could harm him in his demonic state. Tenkai however, was not as lucky...

Last edited by CodeoftheSith on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Spoiler:
lame OP transformation again.

my eyes grow wide in fear. what was i supposed to do to against something like this? suddenly vault swings down at me. oh sh**, i think to myself, but...i get out of the way with ease. vault's transformation has made him slower. i chuckle to myself, this will be a breeze. with his next swing, i gracefully jump and land on his blade. before he can react i leap at his face a kick him straight in his right eye with my heel.

EDIT: jett, you're in a wire prison. get out first...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Awoken by the noise of flames and the ruckus below I decend from the heavens bending the light around me to appear invisible I pull out my energy bow and aim a arrow at VD's head I deceide not to fire but wait for the others to weaken themselves before striking.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok, you ghossfeld, I bichslap the hell outta here.
And Tenky my dear, I let Jett out. I want a three way! :P Wait, that's so misunderstood... :?

And it is obvious you have never heard of Dante, as you outspeed my afterimage, with a grace that impresses even me. But as you kick said afterimage in the face, I chuckle from behind you. You turn, only to have my left fist stamped against your face. Although even a human eye could had seen my fist, it could not tell it had the force to push Tenkai as much as it did, as she now laid battered across the plainfields. Jett was next, as frankly his speed was decent enough, but as he charged at me once more, his run could be easily seen even by the blindest of the blind. As he takes notice, he halts, only to have my sword thrusted into his abdomen. "Oof, this is my first time, so couldn't actually target you well" I whisper to his ear, as the air formed from my dash arrived and blew Jett back a few steps.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

poisons and fire are useless on me jett, my body is highly liquid based.

Spoiler:
jett didn't read the other fights *points and laughs*

i bounce across the field for awhile, then start rolling until i slam into a stone gaurd tower. after regaining consciousness i look up. vault is large enough to see in the distance, obviously beating up on jett. flipping fish, doesn't know how to fight. never has. but i probably can't fight vault in his current state successfully on my own. i give out a long sigh and dissolve into a mist, and let the breeze send me back to the battle.

after reaching the battle i split my body into two clones, grabbing one of vault's arms each.

"too immersed in your torture as usual. hay sardine, hit him with your best shot!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i did something that caused you to do a thing where stuffed happened and made me king.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604 ... 635  Next