It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

Thumping against the roof of heaven, the wind knocked out of me i begin to gather my thoughts on my descent He managed to find me despite my illusions, vary well... I didn't want to do this but since Vault started it, i'll finish it.

"Raise your head false king, The right to rule is granted by the Gods and no Demon holds power capable of challenging a true God!" Angling my body into a diving position i surge towards the ground at speeds beyond light itself. A quarter of a second before impact i change the vary air around me making it as sharp as a razor as I plummet into Vault as he turns to look at me, the impact knocks him flat on his back the breath knocked out of him.

"Now feel the wrath of a true God!" i shout as i muster my divine power into my daggers changing them into a single Lance. I plunge the magic infused lance into Vault's heart as a surge of energy explodes from the wound knocking me off of Vault.

When the energy clears I stumble to my feet and look at the crater i had created but instead of a demon was Vaultdweller in his human form, his power to become a demon had been trapped within the lance which was subsequently destroyed by the energy wave removing all trace of the power forever. I however was to weak to use any form of divine powers again and melted back into the shadows while Tenkai and Vault were to stunned from the shockwave to notice me. Now hes back down to mine and Tenkai's level without having to go unleash our own full powers...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Ha... haha." I cannot stop laughing, and swiftly gather the energy around me. Pure light as it was, soon turned to a pitch-black mist, and soon reformed my heart. Beating even outside of my chest, it soon hovers to the new Hollow hole in my chest, and soon my skin envelopes it back to it's rightful place, as my eyes turn yellow once more. "Do you know the difference, between Devil and Demon, Fish?" I ask, my body fully reformed. He stands in awe, as he couldn't believe I could revert what he did with apparently no effort at all. "The difference, is that a Devil must be at the same level as a God to beat him. But I am a Demon..." I answer my own question, at the same time dashing Fish, with such strenght the very Earth broke beneath our feet. I could see his eyes black out, yet I could feel his soul very much alive, as he crashed into the ground yet sprinted back up.

My smirk fades not away, my Zanpakutou going crazy at the feeling of such a challenge. Just when my wings are reformed, my power erupts from my very being, and the newly-formed crater is completely filled in it. "Devils and Gods can be made, but Demons are born!" I shout, as my demon blood shines in my veins. Fish takes a step back, and shoots his eyes to the sky, from where I am suddenly dashing him from, exactly at the speed he used to attack me earlier. Out clash could be heard anywhere in the Spam world, and as I punch him with both my fists he blocks my every move, as if we're evenly matched. But throughout our exchange of blows, I ask "Didn't I have a sword just now?". Surprised, Fish takes a step back, but too late as my Zanpakutou erupts from my mouth followed by an enormous fireball that consumes even the very earth beneath him. "Whoops, I think being born as a human didn't help me improve my breath" I snort, with an evil grin in my face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

From within the inferno Vault begins to hear laughter, the vary thought of a man laughing while being burned alive? Preposterous! He thinks, yet something about the laughter unsettles him finally cutting off the flames.

"Hello Demon" I say with a smile, "What on earth makes you think fire can harm a God of water?" I laugh at his own foolishness. Drawing out 2 new weapons, long curved swords i brandish them the light catching in the enchanted steel and getting in Vault's eyes.

"Now let us begin" I say launching at Vault beginning a sequence of attacks to quick for any mortal eye to see, back and forth both combatants took turns using their every advantage in the fight in an attempt to gain the upper hand.

Breaking off the stalemate both fighters dash back at the same moment to catch their breath and reevaluate their strategies...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Hmph, even a God is foolish enough to believe water to be fire's greatest enemy" I say, yet I know it is a pretty tough match for me. I enjoyed myself thinking what would happen if Fishy somehow ended up swiming in Tenkai's goo... At this though I burst out laughing, which catches Fish off-guard. "What in the devil could you be laughing at" he asks, puzzled. "At the thought of you, swimming in Tenkai's goo form" I answer, and he bursts out laughing as well. "However, I want to see how well you swim in your own blood" I say, with a sudden grin on my face, as I cry out "Crimson Cleansing!". My sword lits up with fire, a fire that looks like if it burned through the very space it was on.

But as I rise up to release it, I see Fish with an evil grin in his face. "How about I swim in your blood instead" he retorts, as when I release my attack, a water geyser pops from the earth, as the clash of our attacks nullifies both. I stand in the air, rather puzzled. "Well, if fire won't cut it.... CERO!" I say, as my energy condenses in my finger, turning into a bright red blob. I release it, and as Fishy dodges it, the entire landscape is changed, as the very earth around it erupts and becomes consumed in my energy. "Damn, I missed" I laugh out, as Fishy is blown quite a bit back after only sidestepping it. "Let's see if your luck lasts for the next round"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 pm 
Captain
Captain

"God's don't need luck, keep your eye on the prize..." I retort beginning to swing my dual swords in a complex movements slowly gaining speed until next to nothing can even be seen of them. Suddenly as i take a step forward 2 extra images of me appear, each as real as the original.

"Ready?" I say as i launch straight at Vault maintaining my sword's movements while my phantoms do the same. Suddenly being overpowered by the speed of the attack and being flanked by the 3 versions of jett, unsure of which is the real Vault takes a massive swing knocking back 2 of the 3 unsure however if he managed to hit the real one as the third gracefully leaps back to regroup with its comrades...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Ahh, but hitting the real one would be no fun" I say, cracking my neck. I now dash around you, as I create dozens of afterimages of myself. I halt, or seemingly halt, as 5 of me stand surrounding Fishy's 3 images. All 5 of me move in, stabbing 2 of Fishy's images right through the heart, while his third one slices through 2 of my images as well. "Well, it is now 3 against..." and I don't finish the line, as suddenly I point a Cero at a shadow lurking past me. The real Fishy escapes from the shadow, as my Crimson Mirages destroy the remaining Fishy image. "Did you forget I can see through to your soul my foolish, self-proclaimed God?" I sinnicaly ask, he pants as even for him that was a too quick dodge. I stomp the ground, as a huge piece of earth erupts and I kick it towards Fishy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Sending a burst of water from the ground to knock the rock away harmlessly i reply "Not at all self proclaimed Demon, 3 just happens to be stronger then 1" and with that i launch a second burst of water directly under each of the remaining fake Vault's destroying them and a 3 jet of water propels me straight at Vault sending him flying back with both swords stuck in his chest both of which had been prepared with a special poison meant specifically to weaken a Demon's power by a slight yet noticeable degree...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As I dissolve into the air around me and reappear outside of the net VD and Jett are battling it out. I fire an arrow into the sky which duplicates itself until there are 500 arrows raining down on my enemies. Jett creates a water sheild and VD takes the hit but is barely effected but the attack was only meant to distract my enemy. I appear on a large rock and fire an arrow that blows up in Jett's face knocking him to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 am 
Captain
Captain

"Fire again?" i say laughing standing up "No flames can hurt me and explosions are just flames" Turning to look at Ghoss who is entirely focused on me i summon a tidal wave from behind him which swallows him and brings him off the hill.

"Now, where were we?" i ask turning back to Vault.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"water, really?" I ask. "You think you can fight me with water?" I charge back up the Hill and fire an arrow that explodes into pure energy sending Jett flying back, I fly at him and impale him with my energy sword then kick him to the ground and send an electrified arrow into his chest.

Spoiler:
He will probably counter with "it was a decoy"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606 ... 635  Next