It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Teller has made me pass from an annoyed state, to a furious state, and now to a confused state. He asks if I think my blade can go through his powerful cat. I dare say I do not think so, I know so. His lack of sword, though, won't save him, as I hold him up with my Psychokinesis, and perform what Teller tried to do with my queen: I split the accursed cat, cell by cell, but I am not satisfied, as I know Teller will find some shenanigan to show how that cat is more powerful than me. With this in mind, I show him just how terrifying my power is, by now dividing the cat's cells into atoms, and then splitting said atoms in millions of subatomic shards. This last process, of course, produces a devastating explosion, several times bigger than one of an atomic bomb, yet before it can even flash, I absorb it into my being.

Now, I start to wonder if the spammoids are the biggest challenge, or expecting Teller to be any powerful by himself is, as I really cannot fathom how a pitiful being that sends weak little creatures to attack the King of the Hill can be any powerful at all. I yawn, but I am brimming with energy: I cannot stay still for any longer, as I do a practice swing with my blade. But of course, I overdo it, and the shockwave it creates desintegrates the poor spammoids into nothing. "Oh darn, there goes my fun I guess" I retort, as I slowly approach Teller. "Wield a sword! Nevermind, pick any weapon of your choice, and my Zanpakutou shall crush it along with your skull!" I shout at Teller, who stands there, doing absolutely nothing but glare at me, finally understanding that my power is without rival.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

... imma fish.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And you taste good when fried, yes. But I really preffer you grilled.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am slowly slipping from this world. The man is next to me now, standing over me. He laughs, holding the gun to my head. "You thought you've won. Think again."

A flash of light. It was brilliant, like I've never seen before. 'Is this death?' I think to myself. Then, I realize that I just made a thought. The dead cannot think. I cannot hear nor see, but I am not dead. But... Nor am I alive.

A final thought surfaces. I can't quite make it out... My memory is fading.

Where am I?

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

"Only cowards use a gun" I say, as I cut Shelton's gun in half before it can end patric's life. "He has my soul" Shelton mumbles, as he tries to rab hold of my sword by the blade, which only obtains him a cut on his fingers. Now this is amusing! The one who claimed to take souls has had his own soul taken. It is funny, considering I tricked him into taking a fake soul for mine, and now a single mortal is able to take his own soul from him. So funny, indeed, that it causes me to laugh, as now the said mortal lies, unconscieous at my feet. I do not hesitate: I stab the man through the heart, and pour my energy into it, enough to keep him alive even if his body were to be blown to bits.

Still, he could not handle such spiritual energy unharmed, as his own soul resonated with my power. His eyes were wide open, his ears gasped for any sound, yet neither was able to sense a single thing: yet I could hear his heart beating ever faster. I retire my Zanpakutou from his body before he is able to get any power from me, and see how his body goes numb once again. At this sight, I delicatedly kick him with enough force to make him stand up, and gently punch him square in the face, hopefully with enough force to wake him up. He does, in fact, do so, and mumbles that his body hurts. I pay no mind to him now: I grab him by the collar of his shirt and throw him as far as I can: he will surel survive it, and hopefully will come at me with enough power to be of any challenge.

I then remembered he hailed the VD name. Still, I had seen how him and Shelton loved each other so much, so I wondered if I wanted them more as pets or as challenges. I found I really wanted both: challenge for now, then perhaps pets if they survived such encounter. The mere thought of it made me smile, then laugh maniacally: this was indeed an entertaining idea, and I was eager to put it to the test, yet I had to handle Teller first, and with that aim I face him once more, as if time hadn't even passed.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"Haha. Did you really expect to get rid of me so easily? Really?"

My cat forms next to me, raw power crackling off it.

"Perhaps you need to feel the true wrath of my cat. Have a feel of what powers it possesses."

"You have challenged me. You shall suffer the fate." A mysterious angelic voice speaks from every direction.

My cat glows, drawing in matter, anti-matter and everything that makes the universe what it is. The result is a dark ball of something that no one so far has found any words to comprehend.

"You shall feel the pain. But not on your body. On your heart and soul."

The ball is launched at tenkai, who upon being hit, slowly disintergrates before your very eyes.

You scream in pain and anger, throwing caution aside and charge at me with your full power.

I merely raise my hand and you freeze, your powers draining from you.

"Wha...what are you doing to me?" You rasp

I chuckle to myself as I drain every ounce of your strength, watching you age before my eyes. You grow to the age where your cells are incapable of performing even the simplest of task in 3 seconds. Then age to the point where you fully decay and your bones crumble in 7 seconds.

"Whoever else who dares challenge me, shall suffer the same fate. The hill is mine. Everything is as it has been, and as it will always be."

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*wasn't there, already said that. lolz were had at teller for acting like a badass*

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:
*wasn't there, already said that. lolz were had at teller for acting like a badass*

OOOOOOOH i think he just told you...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I smile. My plan has been working perfectly, as I have now figured out that accursed cat's power, and Teller's unknown ability. I smile indeed, as he himself is smiling, waiting atop of the hill, when in reality he merely killed my clones, one disguised as Tenkai, and one disguised as myself. But, he drained the latter one! That ability surely is extremely dangerous for me, although I am confident about my speed. Yet... what is this I feel? I feel like if Teller was a part of me, an impossible feeling, as I know he is my sworn enemy. Still, could it be...?

I step forward from the darkness, as Teller looks at me, amused at the very least. I can see he practically expected this, yet what came afterwards not even I expected, as a hand emerged from deep within Teller's guts. His eyes told the world that he was in the biggest pain of his life, as someone emerged from his own guts, punching its way out through bare skin and bones. It wasn't long until I could recognize what came out of it: it was me! But, this me was different... and once it came out and spreaded it's wings, I could then define what it truly was: it was the Hollow me that he so foolishly absorbed from my clone! I couldn't do much, as it instantly croacked, with such an intensity even I was blown back. Teller was made a bloody mess, that horrifying hole covering about half of his entire body, and my Hollow self face-to-face in the Material World.

Still, I could see my Hollow self was not in top condition, and so it approached me, grabbed my blade, and merged with it. I could inmediately feel the surge of power, as a crimson-red energy filled me to the brim, as the heavens themselves turned from a gentle blue to a bloody red color. This was different from my previous Hollowification: I could feel my every muscle being in total control, even my black wings beated at the rythm of my heart, as the winds created by me just flapping them was strong enough to crush the very earth deeper everytime. I could feel how I could pierce Teller's heart before the electricity of his brain reaches it's destined neuron, how that cat was scared for the first time of this battle, as its white shine was overshadowed by my crimson reiatsu. I spell a word: "Cero", as a huge blob of pure energy forms from my fingertips, quickly approaching Teller, so menacing the very space cowered at it's path.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I stand.

Every square inch of my body aches. A stab wound is apparent on my chest, but it does not hurt. I am able to stand, and when I do so, a thought surfaces.

Vault Dweller.

I am still unsure why, but for some reason, I felt a challenge. I was away from the dreaded hill, so far away. I could return home, to my village, to my past life.

But I was never one to shy away from a challenge.

I begin the walk once more towards the hill. The very hill I've nearly died on several occasions, I'm now willingly walking towards. It's almost funny, really, that I decided to do this, but after all, only one person can truly be king of the hill.

And that person... At least I hope... Would be me.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598 ... 635  Next