It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 am 
Captain
Captain

I activate order 66

FISHY HILL!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"SH**SH**SH**!" i yell as i keep running. it's too big, i can't get away. i turn into a puddle just as the blast hits the hill, creating a shockwave that spans several miles. even chuck norris stopped drinking his coffee to ponder what that tiny vibration was. by the time the dust settled there was no trace of me anywhere. vault, thinking he was all dat shiznstuff, let out a victory cry that would put russia to shame. it started raining, obviously the heveans were mourning my loss. little did anyone know i hadn't been affected at all, the heat from the blast had turned me to steam. suddenly i flew out from the clouds, and landed a drop kick on vault's shoulder so hard that it split his shoulder open. not being able to fly myself, i grabbed onto his feet and waited.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Pain... even in this state of my Hollowification, I still feel pain. My left shoulder shattered, my wing also fails to keep me from falling to the ground. My shoulder quickly regenerates, but the pain has hit the depths of my soul, hard enough to wake me. A tiny bit of light I see, and I desperately run towards it. The light then blinds me, and I brace myself for the worst. But instead of the worst, a sweet, cold rain hits my face, so I open my eyes, only to see an entirely destroyed landscape (and Tenkai making out with my leg?). The rain makes up for my burned emotions, except for one, as I furiously swipe at Tenkai. Why? Because, even after he saving me from my own Hollow, I shall win. Still, my body barely responds to my fierce determination. My hollowification took out a lot of me, as I stagger and drop to a knee. I close my eyes, as an uncontrollable shaking covers my entire body.

Tenkai just stands there, unable to decide what to do against me: was I going to hollowfy again, or something else was going to happen? But just then, I burst with laughter: this battle carries on, as I summon my Hollow wings. Still, I do not hollowfy completely: the wings are made of my own power, as I swing them so hard and fast, Tenkai is blown a mile away by the intense wind. I keep swinging them with the same intensity, as my sword suddenly sparks the heavens with flames. Yet, the sky doesn't burn completely: the flames start swirling, and soon return to my blade, a deadly dance that spells Tenkai's end.

The flames condense around my blade, just like in my previous attacks. Tenkai prepares, as (he/she/it/huh) prepares to turn into a puddle yet again. But this time it's different, as the flames are so condensed, they become plasma, and quickly form a sphere separated from my blade. Yet, it keeps growing, first as big as my head, then as big as me, and soon it's as big as the hill. Yet, I condense it even more, and a final beat of my wings sets you in disarray. "Crimson Cleansing Blast Lvl. 3!" I shout to the winds, as they blast your face against a tree, and soon send this sphere your way. The Creation itself is pulled towards it, as it slowly approaches you, yet the wind is so strong, it pushes the sphere quicker and quicker, and it prevents your escape.

You watch your impending doom, yet the winds stop. You proceed to run; but just now, an intense ray of sun hits first your face, and then each and every one of your limbs. You have fallen under my Bakudou #79: Kuyoshibari, and so you are helpessly trapped, with the sphere slowly crawling towards you. I then leave you to your own luck, not able to repress a smirk. I walk towards the hill, feeling your eyes like daggers piercing my back, but I couldn't care less. I sit atop the hill, watching as the sphere finally reaches it's target, even after your best tries to escape my bakudou. The explosion easily deafens and blinds me, yet every single one of the fibers of my soul calmly awaits for the end of the explosion. In the end, I look up to the sky, able to see the stars for the first time during a day. There is no more sky, just the black void of space, and the hill I stand on. I believe this has finally been the end, but in my heart a small speck of hope remains for Tenkai. Wait, what is this under my feet?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

for vault to be so powerful, so handsome, he was still a simple minded being. did he really think silly magic could trap water? i creep up his legs, unable to be shaken off. i make my way to his head, where i enter all of vault's holes (on his head...) forcing myself inside him. from here i've become completely untouchable. surely one as prideful as vault wouldn't cause harm his own beautiful body. i enter his bloodstream, forming my finger blades at all his joints crippling him. i couldn't bring myself to try to kill such a person...so i figured leaving him immobile would suffice. now about getting out...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That I wouldn't? It seems you still don't know me, as I chop my own head off. Tenkai is forced to jump out in water form, as my body drops to the knees, and falls to a side. Tenkai stands there in awe and shock, impossibiltated of accepting such a thing from happening. But it did, as my dead corpse sleeps above the grass. Tenk cannot help but shed a tear, as he grabs my dead body, to give me a proper burial. But as he grabs my Zanpakutou, I jump right out of it, facepalming Tenkai, the impact of such an attack launching my foe hard towards yet another tree. My former body turns to dust, as I proceed to explain that I merely fused with my Zanpakutou (after all, it's still part of my soul) and just let you play with my gigai for a while. Now I stand here on the Hill, pretty proud of myself: even if I cannot burn Tenkai, my strenght and speed are far supperior, so I merely stand my ground atop the Hill, waiting for Tenk's move.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

me thinks gigai can't fight.

i hit the tree so hard i can feel the back of my ribs cracking from the impact. ah the lovely pain....but i must ignore it. i push myself off the ground and look up to the hill. vault was looking pretty high and mighty up there, despite how much he was struggling before. i smirk, so full of himself. i've been in battles still far worse than this. finger blades in hand i begin charging at vault, i feel the end of this battle drawing close.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tenkai really is troublesome, yet doesn't realize why I am so full of myself. His finger blades threaten to shred me to bits, so close from my face... but I simply grab them with my left hand, without a drop of blood spilled. "Look into my eyes" I say: Tenkai obeys, and a yellow circle with a black spot in the middle greets Tenk. I cannot supress a smile, as I headbutt Tenkai, launching the poor sap right back at the tree. "Enjoying yourself, or you're hitting the pillow already?" I ask, sarcastically, but dead serious. I crack my neck, preparing for the answer: whatever it is, I will be ready.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i lay there under the tree, my forehead bleeding from the impact. i ponder upon my next move, obviously it was going to take more than a simple leroy jenkins charge. i hear vault ask me if im finished or not. i smile and lick the blood trickling down my face. i struggle to get back on my feet, and say to vault, "Of course im enjoying myself, i plan on it being my last battle after all." walking calmly up the hill i frown, i had no desire to keep fighting. i wished it would all end so i could retire in peace and travel throughout planet spam. but there's always something there to hinder you and that is what vault was doing. if i ever planned to stop fighting he would have to go. by this time i was standing but 6 feet away from vault. i smile and take my stance,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I close my eyes, and flick my hair, anticipating Tenkai's answer. I knew what it would be: there was no backing down from this battle. Yet, my hopes were still up... wait, what hopes? I had no wish to stop fighting, as my blood boils once more, pissed at the fact I was considering peace, and that you had even dared reject it. My sword shines with a crimson red, responding to my ire, as my energy swirls all around me, preparing for a final rush at Tenkai, who stands whatever ground he/she/it/what/troll/idkwtfelse still had. (Really, idk what 2 say, and I dont wanna hurt ur feelings... ;( )

I can see the determination in Tenky's eyes; the determination to defeat me, to kill me: I loved it, as I charge to face those eys head-on.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lol just go with she.

i pulled out all my blades, readying myself for vault's merciless onslaught. the fire in his eyes were burning so bright it would the stars to shame. i raised my weapons, but then a feeling swept over me. it felt something like...sadness. i couldn't bring myself to kill this man. not my rival, not the king. i held too much admiration for this man. i snap out of my thoughts after i hear a sound like paint splattering. i look down, blood everywhere. a searing pain in my side, my liver had been ripped in half. i fall on my knees and then my face. so this is how it ends i think to myself....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587 ... 635  Next