It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: I summon the prophet!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm 
Private
Private

Yes?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

u going to prophesise my arival too?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm 
Private
Private

We weren't even testing for that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

epic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm 
News Team
News Team

Hey there. *Acts like rap star and throws money and chains everywhere* I'm here to recruit y'all biscuit heads. *Starts campaigning like Obama on crack.*

Say, young man! Say, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man! You look like you come from a long line of five bucks-havers. Well, the Church of Melfinism has a career for you in the no-armed forces! Say, you good at video games? I'm not good at video games. The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes, it made me a waffle. Say, you like pamphlets? Here's a pamphlet! {tears book in half} Here's two pamphlets! Say, you got a girlfriend? Well, what if your girlfriend was a wooden spoon and an orange plastic bowl? That'd be really weird, man. What kind of screwed-up kid are you? We don't recruit your kind! Get out of here!

Do you has the five bucks? The strive? The swag? Honor? Valor? Buttor? Do you wrestledabearonce? Do you drink lava? Do you have blurry photographic evidence of the mystical bear holding a shark? DO YOU HAS? DO YOU?

If you answered yes to any/all of these questions, pick up the nearest dog and dial the last for digits of your mother's maiden name. You will then receive a pamphlet about kittens/melfinism and be applied for the possibility of becoming a non-official official canidate for a possible future applicant of the Church of Melfinism!*

If you haven't yet decided, here are some inspirational stories from current followers:

"There was the one time when I had to huuuuuugggg a tree."

"The fish was delish and it made quite a dish."

"HIGH BALL"

"Back in 'Nam, all we had was corn. Corn, corn and more corn.

"Not... pigeons..."

Inspired? No? WHY U NO INSPIRED? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? *Runs away strangling a duck.*

So, call. Apply today. Be a winner. Join Melfinism.

*For 16 easy payments of $5.95. Pamphlet and application not included. Real way to apply is to be bi-winning and have tiger blood.

Ex-Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

eh o_O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ponk wrote:
Hey there. *Acts like rap star and throws money and chains everywhere* I'm here to recruit y'all biscuit heads. *Starts campaigning like Obama on crack.*

Say, young man! Say, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man! You look like you come from a long line of five bucks-havers. Well, the Church of Melfinism has a career for you in the no-armed forces! Say, you good at video games? I'm not good at video games. The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes, it made me a waffle. Say, you like pamphlets? Here's a pamphlet! {tears book in half} Here's two pamphlets! Say, you got a girlfriend? Well, what if your girlfriend was a wooden spoon and an orange plastic bowl? That'd be really weird, man. What kind of screwed-up kid are you? We don't recruit your kind! Get out of here!

Do you has the five bucks? The strive? The swag? Honor? Valor? Buttor? Do you wrestledabearonce? Do you drink lava? Do you have blurry photographic evidence of the mystical bear holding a shark? DO YOU HAS? DO YOU?

If you answered yes to any/all of these questions, pick up the nearest dog and dial the last for digits of your mother's maiden name. You will then receive a pamphlet about kittens/melfinism and be applied for the possibility of becoming a non-official official canidate for a possible future applicant of the Church of Melfinism!*

If you haven't yet decided, here are some inspirational stories from current followers:

"There was the one time when I had to huuuuuugggg a tree."

"The fish was delish and it made quite a dish."

"HIGH BALL"

"Back in 'Nam, all we had was corn. Corn, corn and more corn.

"Not... pigeons..."

Inspired? No? WHY U NO INSPIRED? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? *Runs away strangling a duck.*

So, call. Apply today. Be a winner. Join Melfinism.

*For 16 easy payments of $5.95. Pamphlet and application not included. Real way to apply is to be bi-winning and have tiger blood.

/thread

Actually...

/spam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ponk wrote:
Say, young man! Say, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man, young man!

[url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
See! I told everyone the Prophet would arrive, here's the proof! Beware the wrath! He's using powers to manipulate all of you!

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Spam's turning into a cult... Again.

Better get my bat and tinfoil hat.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next