It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 82  Next
 Post subject: Re: History of Spam
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i think dylan joined in september. so dylsupreme1, mxmxm123, and jaden are the most active of the new spammers. (except dylan just left ._.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

except.... I started only at the suggstions board... someone said " I think you only post at suggestions board" and I think that time I almost had 90% put in suggestion board... so I checked out spam I think in start of Feb....

SO I am just spamming foe a while......

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:49 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

same for me, I started on the suggestion board, then I hang around more on the discussion board and other srz boardz.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

looks like its that way for everyone

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:30 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

not for mxmxm... he started out in spam...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

aister wrote:
just remembered IQ did appeared, dunno old or new, but disappeared soon after. And ninja0 left also... I don't have official leaving thread.

some other guys like Deadman and klutzy joined also...

and I remember there was a guy named tman made tons of threads for us to post in...

IQ...? O.o that's from Gen2! When?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

ronelm2012 wrote:
aister wrote:
just remembered IQ did appeared, dunno old or new, but disappeared soon after. And ninja0 left also... I don't have official leaving thread.

some other guys like Deadman and klutzy joined also...

and I remember there was a guy named tman made tons of threads for us to post in...

IQ...? O.o that's from Gen2! When?

i think around the end of october. then he left in december /=

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

do u want some of the famous bots?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ronelm2012 wrote:
Lolowut wrote:
I'd be bothered to write the entire old forum spam history, but not even I can clearly remember it all, perhaps because there were spots where I wasn't even a spammer.

:(

Here I am wishing for the history to be polished. (and probably get bashed for it...I guess XD)

Well.. When the game was first started the main spammers were like Arp, Princess Tsubasa, Brent, Ryuuzaki, Ian...

Arp was questionably a pedophile because he always made little innuendos and etc about kids. It was all in joke, because he was actually a kindergarten teacher and babysat a lot of kids. He loved kids to a point it was creepy.

Princess Tsubasa was the first female spammer, and she lightly talked about anime, but most of her content were sarcastic pokes at life and everything else.

Brent was the guy who found the innuendo in everything (In your end, OH!) funny guy but sometimes went a bit too far.

Ryuuzaki was kinda like my first best friend in this game. He was a forum admin before I even became a moderator. Good times with him, he was kinda like me, and is considered one of the prime members of the spam family tree.

Ian was an artist and spammed a bit, but not much else.

This was much before I even became a spammer. I just kinda played the game, but when I joined the spam forum they liked my persona and so started the fable that "If you really think about it, Melfice(Kenny)'s genes could be found in everyone." And that Ryuuzaki's genes could be found in at least 80%.. which started the first "Spam Tree" Starting with myself and Ryuuzaki, and after that we claimed sons daughters etc. Soon, people just started claiming US and other people as fathers and mothers. So Ronelm. When you set out to make the spam tree, that's NOT how we did it. We never wrote this stuff down or wore it on our profile.. it was kind of an inside joke that was brought up and expanded.

Anyways, when Seth became Community Manager like a year later, and I was a forum admin, he decided to get rid of spam altogether, but we opposed it. A portuguese lawyer by the name of Peter stepped in and debated Seth. So if you think about it.. the generation I mentioned before was the FIRST spam generation. And this marked the 2nd generation.

So Peter got Seth to put the Spam Forum back so long as Peter became "Spam Admin" and so started the regulation of spam (it was kind of out of control, I'll admit.) And so that's when the games really started coming because we couldn't make all the dirty jokes we did before and needed something else to do. Also, Arp was perma banned for his innuendos during this transition.

Anyways, this 2nd generation brought on people like Simmen, Alex, Buffy, Hero, Robin Hood and I began to play an even more important part of the spam forum.

Because Peter was busy checking everything, he set me out to create spam games, which brought the Egotist Arena and other games you guys still play today. Soon, Peter could not stay active anymore and handed me the role of "Spam Admin" This would mark the "3rd Generation" (Still in the old forum)

This was when the famous spam wars began to be held. Rederoin became more of a persona and people began feuding over religions.. I, however, created my own religion called Melfinism and you know that story. During this time we moved to the new forum, however it remained the same generation until Oracle, Numair, and other personas were added, marking the "4th generation"... everything else you have is non-detailed but accurate for the most part.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm 
Major
Major

Lolowut wrote:
ronelm2012 wrote:
Lolowut wrote:
I'd be bothered to write the entire old forum spam history, but not even I can clearly remember it all, perhaps because there were spots where I wasn't even a spammer.

:(

Here I am wishing for the history to be polished. (and probably get bashed for it...I guess XD)

Well.. When the game was first started the main spammers were like Arp, Princess Tsubasa, Brent, Ryuuzaki, Ian...

Arp was questionably a pedophile because he always made little innuendos and etc about kids. It was all in joke, because he was actually a kindergarten teacher and babysat a lot of kids. He loved kids to a point it was creepy.

Princess Tsubasa was the first female spammer, and she lightly talked about anime, but most of her content were sarcastic pokes at life and everything else.

Brent was the guy who found the innuendo in everything (In your end, OH!) funny guy but sometimes went a bit too far.

Ryuuzaki was kinda like my first best friend in this game. He was a forum admin before I even became a moderator. Good times with him, he was kinda like me, and is considered one of the prime members of the spam family tree.

Ian was an artist and spammed a bit, but not much else.

This was much before I even became a spammer. I just kinda played the game, but when I joined the spam forum they liked my persona and so started the fable that "If you really think about it, Melfice(Kenny)'s genes could be found in everyone." And that Ryuuzaki's genes could be found in at least 80%.. which started the first "Spam Tree" Starting with myself and Ryuuzaki, and after that we claimed sons daughters etc. Soon, people just started claiming US and other people as fathers and mothers. So Ronelm. When you set out to make the spam tree, that's NOT how we did it. We never wrote this stuff down or wore it on our profile.. it was kind of an inside joke that was brought up and expanded.

Anyways, when Seth became Community Manager like a year later, and I was a forum admin, he decided to get rid of spam altogether, but we opposed it. A portuguese lawyer by the name of Peter stepped in and debated Seth. So if you think about it.. the generation I mentioned before was the FIRST spam generation. And this marked the 2nd generation.

So Peter got Seth to put the Spam Forum back so long as Peter became "Spam Admin" and so started the regulation of spam (it was kind of out of control, I'll admit.) And so that's when the games really started coming because we couldn't make all the dirty jokes we did before and needed something else to do. Also, Arp was perma banned for his innuendos during this transition.

Anyways, this 2nd generation brought on people like Simmen, Alex, Buffy, Hero, Robin Hood and I began to play an even more important part of the spam forum.

Because Peter was busy checking everything, he set me out to create spam games, which brought the Egotist Arena and other games you guys still play today. Soon, Peter could not stay active anymore and handed me the role of "Spam Admin" This would mark the "3rd Generation" (Still in the old forum)

This was when the famous spam wars began to be held. Rederoin became more of a persona and people began feuding over religions.. I, however, created my own religion called Melfinism and you know that story. During this time we moved to the new forum, however it remained the same generation until Oracle, Numair, and other personas were added, marking the "4th generation"... everything else you have is non-detailed but accurate for the most part.

I have been enlightened.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 82  Next