It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: make new ban rules
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 pm 
Private
Private

Ok so i was banned for letting someone on my computer that i know that plays battledawn when he is over having his son play with my son he logs on and checks his game just as well as i do at his house when i have my son over there!! So lets just say IF.....you have a household of brothers sisters and they like the game they all wanna play butt....... only one computer in the house you will get banned for having a multi account? my name is maxed22 real name william moyer !! you should fix this issue because i do not think it is fair to some people who really have more then one person in a household that wants to play the game if you see them doing joint attacks and helping eachother then send them a warning or something just dont ban them!! im a father of a 4yr old son i work and come home and spend time with my son then get on here to get away from my nagging girlfreind!! please someone else complain about this it really isnt fair !!

Post subject: Re: make new ban rules
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I see your problem i have had the same problem in the past but you must see the admins problem aswell...

Sure not everyone creates multis but alot of people do so that whole "If you see them teaming up" approach wont work, imagine the amount of people with like 3 accounts on the go? One admin couldnt even monitor a fraction of the map for multi's no matter the entire playing field dude.

Highest rank achieved so far: 10.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, you should've checked it with the Admin beforehand, so that he understands your predicament. A simple PM should do. And yes, you can appeal bans in-game now, so try it out.

Also, you can't have ANY of your household's accounts in your alliance.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am 
Private
Private

thats the thing me=maxed22 and bakealotzz84 wasnt living in the same household i was just saying IF you have people in the same household that wants to play the game!! me and bake only live right down the street butt a warning should have been issued instead of going as far asto banning me and leaving my alliance in the wind with this making me look like a cheater tarnishing my reputation as a fair player!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

A few problems with your first post, which I'll just note along the sentences.
maxed22 wrote:
thats the thing me=maxed22 and bakealotzz84 wasnt living in the same household i was just saying IF you have people in the same household that wants to play the game!! The thing is, if you play in the same household with the same internet, it's your IP they're looking at. Your IP would be the same, and thus, it would seem like multis. This is why you should tell the admin FIRST! me and bake only live right down the street butt a warning should have been issued instead of going as far asto banning me and leaving my alliance in the wind It's still a bannable offense to have multis. It's a big problem in BD right now, so the punishment must be big. with this making me look like a cheater tarnishing my reputation as a fair player!! If you tell the Admin, all this will do is show that you don't make sure before hand to say that you and said friend are not multis.

No signatures will be made.

Spam Day RPs have been thrown away.

Tittle as Maintenance Team and GM as been abandoned.

Good luck with the forums, you'll need it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 am 
Private
Private

thats the thing we were not living in the same household!! we were living down the street from eachother butt i guess youre right ...i should have contacted them butt i only have been playing for a little over 6 7 months so i didnt think it would be as serious as it seems i dont even wanna play no more anyway !! my name is now tarnished as a battledawn player because of this!! WHICH is my fault for allowing someone/my freind on my computer to check his battledawn i understand he wants to keep cheaters off and there are alot of players he needs to moniter butt some people are NOT CHEATERS!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]