It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The Black Knights are recruiting
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 am 
Private
Private

Hello players,
I am Lord Zero, one who wishes to bring rebellion and change to this Galaxy, Already The other Alliances have grown comforable and fat on their seat of power, I seek players who want to challenge that strength. Players who shall begin a great revolution and sweep away our opposing alliances. I am looking for Knights, and I have come with a request to all of you who wish to change the way things are, who wish to truly make a difference. I come with a humble request to join me in my fight, I cannot do this alone. Join me and together we shall chrush those that stand in our way. The Black Knights are the Knights for Justice, we stand for all that is right and will do whatever it takes, and use whatever means deemed necessary to ensure this galaxy is protected. If you feel as I feel, if you think as I think, then join me. Together we can win.

-The Lord Zero

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]