It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for an alliance to join.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hi,

I'm a old player of Battledawn, willing to make a comeback at the game, to try the Galaxy 1, i need an alliance to hang out, have fun, and at the same time to learn.

I like to win, but for that i need to learn, and i need someone to tutor me a bit about the game, to refresh some knowledge it might still be in me, about the concept and strategy of the game.

So if anyone has an alliance, that i could join in Galaxy1, and willing to tutor me, without any pressure, i'm willing to give it a try.

Post subject: Re: Looking for an alliance to join.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Peter wrote:
Hi,

I'm a old player of Battledawn, willing to make a comeback at the game, to try the Galaxy 1, i need an alliance to hang out, have fun, and at the same time to learn.

I like to win, but for that i need to learn, and i need someone to tutor me a bit about the game, to refresh some knowledge it might still be in me, about the concept and strategy of the game.

So if anyone has an alliance, that i could join in Galaxy1, and willing to tutor me, without any pressure, i'm willing to give it a try.

Holy crap welcome back Peter!

Sorry for being off topic. I'm willing to tutor, but don't really have an alliance for Galaxy worlds.. =(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]