It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: www.battlegalaxy.com on death bed.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

first off the era where silent reached over 20 k score it was made with cristals beeing farmed and delivered to him and you can also check that in the era he did it
his alliance members had close to 0 if not 0 cristals

the example i gave you with rank 3 player was made in solo era

as for tk not beeing the same ofc it is not the same because we grew and invited more friends to join us - but that doesn't mean we are fighting along and since you are in g1 you can watch how IB started out alone and now there are more then 4 subs with that name there
big aliances stil play but they have brakes also like we have people that are bussy with school or work
also if you check the hall of fame you would discover that a lot of people from tk who were in the old days are stil here

regarding the subject that galaxy has less people i do agree but that is partialy the blame of g5 disapearing and also all people trash talking bg just to say that bd has all the pro people

2 eras and 3 eras a go we had fights in g3 against fd and dogs with mixed teams of both + a bit of other alliances that wanted to fight us and trust me a lot of he old fd and dogs people were there and we had huge wars there and lots of fun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol the era silent got 20k score , he was getting score from killing units from that update that didn't last very long.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:48 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Even if he did get it from crystal farming, how do you think everyone on BD got their top scores?

ScrobblotsZ? Backstabbing his entire team at the end of the era.

Motnahp? He was accused of crystal farming, but was eventually given back his score.

Sayan? Crystal farming that was ignored.

Legend? Backstabbing his team at the end of the era.

And the list goes on. Best of all times scores are not the actual best eras played. Now carry on, I just wanted to point that out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:40 am 
Captain
Captain

abeyant , legend was accused for xtal farming
but it doesnt matter he is now busy in armed forces in his country

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hmm...

Lets be honest TK isn't what it used to be... They used to win by themselves without subs

And then even subs its still a tough battle when u come against respected players and alliances like DOGS n FD who boost...

And none of you really know Bull...

He is a backstabber, he may care for his team but he doesn't care for his allies who basically gave him and his team the era (us)...

And also 3z is one of the nicest and smartest on Galaxy...

I also like how u say that TK leaders give ppl a go and let others go ahead

When i lead i get my members top 10 i dont care for medals etc... I have gotten 4 or so members top 10 before...

Rhudar was given all relics and just boosted hundreds of dollars worth of Reds, i was watching that era (JW)

Battle Galaxy is going down, i mean there was a time where in G3 FD or DOGS would duel TK each on one side of the map and would go all out to try and kill each other...

But where do you see DOGS and FD now? I mean yeah theres a few gr8 players left but its not like before...

And Lets be honest, to get best of u need to either A: have willing players to feed you or B: be a scum and backstabb

This is BG now and well some eras are dominated by one team... This era on G4 theres only TK and well everyone is going mad for the lust of war... Soon everyone will give up on Galaxy, for the lack of action. It will be its downfall...

Thanks guys

(THIS POST MEANT NO OFFENCE)

-Project001 or TRoJaN :D Leader of PREY, RYSE and a team of SWAT

This banner is an PERFECT EXAMPLE of how you dont need to even try to get top 3 alliance or reasonable score on BG... (From past era)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It's not just the fault of the top alliances that the game is nearly dead. It is also the fault of those players who can't get back up after the assaults from these top players (such as myself). What else can they do? When they get conquered too many times by the same conqueror 3 eras in a row, would they not be discouraged about it? That's why crystal farming is not the only thing that's providing the fuel for top players. Let's not forget about the resource taxation. People are just too lazy to hit the rebel button these days. People think that once they rebel, the ones who are on top will crush them again. Battle Galaxy is not dead, but is on a death bed. If only the other players rebel all at the same time, the resource control of the top alliances would cease immediately. That would result to a crisis for them. It would take them forever to recover all of those lost colonies around the map. Well, of course, that's impossible. The only way to revive the game is through a joint effort of the new players to join a proper alliance and stand off against the other top alliances. It can't be helped; this game is dying when the fun expired. But hey, in my opinion, there are dumb ways to end an era especially during HAVOC. Everybody else should be glad that HAVOC exists because it is during HAVOC that everybody can prove themselves individually. And HAVOC is a stress reliever, for we can go all out with the most of our capabilities. Sure, the others would think HAVOC is for newbies, but should they be contented to the regular fun we keep on dreaming of? Why try to win in a hard game when you can win in a funny game? Think about it, it's not always about the wars. It's all about the creativity as well.

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

philippinexile1995 wrote:
It's not just the fault of the top alliances that the game is nearly dead. It is also the fault of those players who can't get back up after the assaults from these top players (such as myself). What else can they do? When they get conquered too many times by the same conqueror 3 eras in a row, would they not be discouraged about it? That's why crystal farming is not the only thing that's providing the fuel for top players. Let's not forget about the resource taxation. People are just too lazy to hit the rebel button these days. People think that once they rebel, the ones who are on top will crush them again. Battle Galaxy is not dead, but is on a death bed. If only the other players rebel all at the same time, the resource control of the top alliances would cease immediately. That would result to a crisis for them. It would take them forever to recover all of those lost colonies around the map. Well, of course, that's impossible. The only way to revive the game is through a joint effort of the new players to join a proper alliance and stand off against the other top alliances. It can't be helped; this game is dying when the fun expired. But hey, in my opinion, there are dumb ways to end an era especially during HAVOC. Everybody else should be glad that HAVOC exists because it is during HAVOC that everybody can prove themselves individually. And HAVOC is a stress reliever, for we can go all out with the most of our capabilities. Sure, the others would think HAVOC is for newbies, but should they be contented to the regular fun we keep on dreaming of? Why try to win in a hard game when you can win in a funny game? Think about it, it's not always about the wars. It's all about the creativity as well.

No.....It's mostly the fault of the winning teams on Galaxy. They all started creating sub empires for easier victories(Even though worlds are so easy teams win with killing less than 5k units). Also most new players on BD don't know how to play so usually when they fight back they end up giving free xp to their conquerors. The winning empires of BG have none but themselves to blame, maybe they'll start caring about the game when BG shuts down, at this rate it probably will.

Also, conquers do not mean as much as mines do, if a team control the majority of the mines on a world they'll easily surpass a team without any mines that needs to rely on boosting production wise.

Lastly, no one really plays during Havoc because there is no point in doing so, if you kill the rank 1 alliance during Havoc it doesn't take back their win lol, I don't see how Havoc is fun in any way, that kind of mentality will never get you anywhere in this game. This is a war game, where the wars are the most interesting part of the game, people don't like watching dead worlds, they like watching mass scale war to the point where even the average noob is involved and fighting.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

To be honest crying on the forum that TK made a huge sub empire and now everyone is helpless isnt taking anyone anywhere, didnt lool had a sub empire on F2 wasnt it brought down , now u may say Iceman maybe was busy on E6 and blah blah blah, if u ask me subs are like a herd of sheeps , they see some other alliance winning they will most probably shift sides , all it will take is 10 active, skilled and courageous people to go to Galaxy and cause an upset, if anyone did saw an era on M3 , it was TK and lots of subs vs Fury (maybe 1or 2 helpers) and my god what an era it was , a 3 ticker which streatched more than 2300 ticks, although Fury lost but they put up a good show had lot of fun and earned lot of respect, so instead of sitting on forum like some great thinkers thinking why galaxy is on death bed , better make a team go on Galaxy and put up a good show , i know nothing will happen in just 1 era but still u have to start from somewhere, Goodluck

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

abeyant wrote:
Motnahp? He was accused of crystal farming, but was eventually given back his score.

Was given no score back. Only an unabanned account with the score he had before the farmed crystals, that were taken away from him. Still a good score ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

philippinexile1995 wrote:
It is also the fault of those players who can't get back up after the assaults from these top players (such as myself). What else can they do? When they get conquered too many times by the same conqueror 3 eras in a row,

they can play in another world..

i started at E3 conquered by rofl for 2 eras in a row ( learnt to spam in these eras lol )

at the same time i had a colony on M3 got conquered aswell i thought i will be conquered for ever untill new eras started and i joined good alliances and learnt more about the game from other top players

Iam just a LEGEND

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next