It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: THANK YOU! ABEL ROCKS!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ehhherrmmm...! =P

This has come to an emotion to me, since its my 2nd era with ABEL :cry: ...i will miss you guys, i really do, we all treat each other as a family...can i cry?? tears of joy..ahaha.. WE ROCK!! \o/ ABEL ROCKS! \o/

My P.Daddy (Pendrakis) N:1296 E:1386 you rock bro! thanks for all the help! ;)

My Mummy!! Seven of Nine N:725 E:1090 *PooF!* Nyahahaha.... :lol: i'll miss you alot! *Hugs!* Love you... :oops: :cry:

My leader, my Eldest Brother, BTG represent N:713 E:744 ALL the way bro! all the way, i'd be an ABEL... ;)

My backer, my mentor!! My younger brother, who founded me loitering around at F5...nyahaha.... :lol: Demon!! N:728 E:1507 TOLD YOU SO!! you'll never regret!! KEEP THAT SECRET!! *Tsk!* *Tsk!*

My partners in crime, my brotherhoods..nyahaha... :lol: We rock!! as shown below:

Gorgon N:595 E:1877 We could have kick more arse at earlier tick bro..things just slowed down at mid tick, :cry: would have done better..hehe! :lol:

Handle N:955 E:1527 bro! all i can think of is your the late bloomer! nyahahaha...(Late comer ppl dont get me wrong..hehe) :lol:

Lemmer N:1289 E:1133 ni hao mah?? =P hehe, always saving my arse! thanks for THE EVERYTHING BRO!! ;)

Urzul of Makdnon UTOL!! N:2142 E:1894 Pucha! ma miss kta 2l! pwamis!! huhuhuhu.. :cry: his the quite one, BUT careful silent but deadly *Tsk!* *Tsk!* :lol:

Ahhhh...the twins: :lol:

Perry95 N:1486 E:989 and Sunmoon N:881 E:1304 same everything! no joke guys! they think alike! Annoying sometimes, but we love you guys! :lol: ;)

Last but not the lease, the one and only flower boy..Oppz! Speedaboy! Speeeedy!! N:1083 E:1037 *PooF!* nyahahaha..jk! jk! :lol: :lol:
bwhaha..i will seriously miss you bro.. :cry: watch out for him, now you see him now you dont..hehe! ;)

Neco, the Light, this is for you guys!! this is for you! RANK #1 ABEL ROCKS! If your out there! This is dedicated for you guys! i miss you bros...i will do.. :cry: :cry:

to those who have fought, died, left, quit..thanks for the wonderful short time..BATTLESTAR!! If your out there, your one DAREDEVIL Brother i've ever known!! :o :o :shock: :shock: ;)

MEGATRON@JOELS IF YOUR THERE, I FORGIVE YOU BRO..BUT SERIOUSLY! ENOUGH BEGGING TOKENS!! *PEACE!* :|

BLack Opz..if your around! I GOT TIME!! I REPEAT! I GOT TIME!! ;) ;)

ABLE, ASEL, ABL, EYE,NPA,POOR,BROS, xXx, and to all those who help! i THANK YOU ALL! *MWAH!* hehe.. :lol: :oops:

UNTD, nice try, better luck next time! :lol: ;)

LIS/INS, as i mentioned to one of your player,Tristan, You guys deserved more than you did, compared to UNTD!! well done guys! well done! Good
luck next era if ever...WELL DONE!! ;)

Finally, N:12824 E:15249 Admin Joe, i thank you all for everything! as in everything! ;) For banning Thoraxx N:1108 E:26779 nyahahaha...! :lol: :lol: :lol: i thank you! You Rock bro..some how your always the admin at most world i join! ;) well done! you takecare! ;)

AND TO ALL PLAYERS OF FANTASY 6!! TAKECARE NOW! ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AT BD & RL! remember, It's just a game! RL comes 1st! Nothing personal..

:D

This is me...SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE Logging out!

PS: My bed miss me so much! :cry:

-SoF

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

Post subject: Re: THANK YOU! ABEL ROCKS!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

WELL to all a good luck i will miss all of you hopefully be back in three yrs good luck to all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

:( :( bro..
i have to admit!!!
SOF ur an aweosme player!! and great to pplay with.. i wish u the best of luck for future..
and all of ABEL.. i will miss all you guys...
great playing with all of u... (BTG - thanks for taking me into ABEL the first era i played in F6 :P)
This is the end for me too...
RL is taking over BD :(
........ ABEL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------
DeMoN out-

P.S - I will be back in 1 year :)

Alliance:
ABEL#1
WiN#1
NWL #1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 pm 
Private
Private

Soldierz, Gorgon, Seven, BTG, Speedy, DeMon, Lemmer, Handle, and my other ABEL and ABLE brothers:

Truly, this was a lot of fun... Very nice to know all of you, and I wish all of you the best...

For me, real life (sleep and exercise in larger doses) is now going to be my priority. Too many hours of work and commuting for BD to be part of my life, for now.

But, I will probably drop in sometime, just to say "hello" to all of you. Hey, don't let anyone take and ruin my name, okay? If it is me, you'll know... there will be no doubts. :)

Warmest regards,

Pendrakis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

abel fail

SiCk!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 am 
Captain
Captain

Too bad SoTF didnt play this era. would of been a real challenge for you guys. but none the less congratz on the win. it was a real challenge facing you guys the first time we met on F6. SoTF was able to kill soo many ABEL squads but of course you guys had a token daddy whoever that was and rebuilt 300+ squads 2 times within 1200 ticks. so i give ya credit for this win even tho i havent watched much. hopefully you guys were more active this era.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

*\o/* ABEL ROCKS *\o/*

Guys it has been a pleasure being the mummy of ABEL and after my rest I will be back to find you all again, no better players in the world than you guys and I have truly enjoyed my time with you all and being in ABEL.

SOF hang in there son, I will be in contact real soon, with you and all my guys on my list!!

I LUV YA GUYS

Seven (Tootsie, Priss) mummy LOL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:26 am 
Captain
Captain

You guys won?

Congratulations.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Thanks for the fun times. If anone from ABEL sees this, im playing again. Thanks SoF, BTG, Pendra, Priss(seven) Speedy and everyone else./

Best Rank: 4

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]