It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: SoTF betray RED?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hey.
i am currently the leader of RED
(the admins puppet of fantasy 6)
ive been away over the weekend and i get back and find our 'allies' SoTF attacking us and from what ive seen useing the pretext of we said that we let them take our subs crystals
now lets get one thing straight only me or mary have the authority to give anyone permission to attack our sub and permission was NOT given.
as far as i can tell we have made no agressive move towards you.
so someone want to tell me what your backstabbing us for?
i have ordered my alliance not to attack any sotf ops unless in retaliation for the moment and i expect the same from sotf until this is sorted out. so basicly a ceasefire would be niice until i find out what happend and if there is no reason for you attacking us then GTFO my island :D thanks

NOTE: i am takeing back my gold mine because i likes it :D

(Deleted all my screenshots)

F6 - The Admins Puppet of Fantasy 6

Post subject: Re: SoTF betray RED?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 am 
Captain
Captain

Looks like they're just going for your crystals...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thats what i was thinking but some good players there who wouldnt want to backstabb ?

aparantly our sub may have attacked there sub and taken crystals but i dont see why there would be a ful scale attack over it.
any sotf member tell me what happened pleasE if our sub has caused this well youve already taken there crystals so you will have taken them back...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 am 
Captain
Captain

the first thing that happened was that your sub attacked a brother alliance of ours in our hive and stole his 6 crystals...

2nd thing after we conquer your sub member and leave your area. you guys built op within 3 ticks of about 4 of our colonies. then about 3 members sent 300+ units to it.
this seemed like an act of aggression and my treaties do not allow building op's in my hive or attacking pple with crystals in the middle of our hive.

I wanted RED to be a full on ally the round but i guess when you leave for the weekend your team made bad decisions and get you conquered over it.

Sorry for the confusion but this was not backstabbing.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

that would be great if my team had had 300 + units and had been oprganised enough to do that.
but they arnt.
so dont make crap up and the treaty does allow it because you did it to WK when we let some of there members relocate to over here.
so dont make stuff up backstabber?
when you attack an ally without sending a single message to them that is called backstabbing.
unless they launch an atatck on you witch we clearly didnt.
Sotf = backstabbers
so whatever doesnt make a difference to you does it oh well abel gonna conquer ur asses and there gonna get a bit of help from some conquered newbs that are right next to your colonys :D GL newbs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Rewiind wrote:
that would be great if my team had had 300 + units and had been oprganised enough to do that.
but they arnt.
so dont make crap up and the treaty does allow it because you did it to WK when we let some of there members relocate to over here.
when you attack an ally without sending a single message to them that is called backstabbing.
Sotf = backstabbers
so whatever doesnt make a difference to you does it oh well abel gonna conquer ur asses and there gonna get a bit of help from some conquered newbs that are right next to your colonys :D GL newbs

so basicly ur team is newby cos they cant coordinate god knows whys sotf wud offer u a treaty in the first place

moving units to Sotf terriorty without permiission is different to relocating by people with permission

god know why ud bring sotf to f6 trevor i wud have thought ud play a more challenging world with a team of players like that if its ur e2 team i havent checked f6 so i dont know

hope u have better luck here than u did on e2 for the last 2 eras, goood luck

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 am 
Captain
Captain

Rewiind wrote:
but they arnt.
Sotf = backstabbers

We are?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:17 am 
Captain
Captain

it wasnt very coordinated. but there were 300 units 3 ticks from our hive admins puppet... we sent a dragon at them and killed them before they moved so yeh they werent coordinated enough to take us out but it DID happen...

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]