It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: TLA v TAr
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hey, just wanted to make a spot where we can talk about the war, if we desire. I was going to say I'm happy that we can finally have a war without a lot of useless BCs, but then I noticed that Prince has already made one. Ah, well. Glad I got everyone to start pulling back when I did, otherwise we'd have been caught completely off guard. Here's to a good war, TLA.

Post subject: Re: TLA v TAr
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:33 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Let me just say that Prince's BCs do not represent the actions of the entire alliance. Although we do feel slightly betrayed by TLA, as they were setting this up from a while ago (knocking out our sight and movement near them long before they made their move) the name of the game is war, after all. Of course, a big deal was made about "never betraying our allies", but I also kind of saw that as a war-time alliance against GOO. I don't know the full extent of our relationship with TLA over the era, because we made many alliances blue and weren't all kept up to date on all of them. All that in mind, I'd like to apologize for my leader's vulgarity. It isn't in the spirit of a game, in my opinion (but I also know that some people spend money on this game and so take it more seriously). Well, all the best.

Edit: Oh, and in response to TLA's BC (because I'd rather discuss it here then for the whole world), TAr never intended to abandon them to GOO. Rather, right when we were needed to keep pushing, everyone went and logged off, either for sleep or work or other reasons, and so we pulled back. Then, seeing TLA leave the war entirely, we followed suit. So please, don't cite that pullback as an excuse for war. Call it what it is: you want to win.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:44 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

It wont be an easy war for either side, i wish both sides the best of luk as the winner will achieve first or 2nd ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hello again. I have a message here that Prince asked me to post, as the forums are apparently not working for him. After recent talks and all, I have come to like Prince Ash more. I never really disliked him, and if we almost went to ruin against GOO twice for naught, well, the past is the past. So, here is what he asked me to post, it concerns our dealings with TLA:

FIRST .they asked for help and so did i against GOO...i honoured it and came....when they got into the GOO hive...all they took was 2 relics..and boasted that they were better than us - victor uses the word 'USELESS' for his allies who tried to help..--this was when we were actually making a progress into GOO hive.i just got mad seeing his BC..i have my self respect...SO I ORDERED u guys to turn back immediately and we did- which they said was RUNNING-but we were still on battlefield...and the next few ticks- TLA RAN COMPLETELY back to their hive after seeing 290+..or 300+ ships approaching them...they left everything and went back - u can call this RUNNING..as they did all the way to their hive...we NEVR RAN back to hive - we were still on battlefield..next..STAFFY-victor tells the guy sniper-below my colony to steal our relics and join them - luckily sniper was pretty loyal and he told me...and when i asked victor...he said nothing but '' we declare war'' as he knws the truth was out and only war could shut us up....so he declares war...reaches our ops and attack immediately with no hesitation..calls us cowards,when HE RAN from GOO..this is truth.and i wont dare lie.WORLD KNWS

Well, that's copied and pasted from the message he sent me. Idk about all of the content in it, I thought I instigated the retreat by being the first to withdraw my support from war with GOO, but perhaps these other factors came into play as well. (And Prince, if you read this, these are the kinds of things we'd like to know about, what I was telling you before about your communications with other alliances). Anyway, that's Prince's message on dealings with TLA.

Luck to all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:41 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Rule: No double posting plz ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ninja0 wrote:
Rule: No double posting plz ;)

I apologize, guess I should've just edited in the new info to the original post?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Yep :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

well, looking forward to awesome BRs, good luck to both sides, and i have to say, this is one highly unexpected era.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Long story short.. Ash wants to send stupid messages daring us to come in and wants to be a tough guy.. we are here and accommodating your wish, lets see how tough you are now Ash :).. for the rest of TaR im sorry you guys had to go to war over your leader's big mouth. my tip would be to get a new leader and boot the nub cake to save the rest of you :)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This was the response to our message to try keep NAP after we pulled back from GOO.

So plz dont make yourselves out to be innocent.. u declined NAP

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next