It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 206  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 am
Posts: 1012
Gender: male
ahall005 wrote:
Adam (atwn)
english
eastern
in game msg would work best but email is adam_2010_h@hotmail.com
just started today


Mentor assigned. if they do not contact you in 24 hours message ferr3t or Jake.

_________________
Image

Image

Taz

Skype: tazmoo2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:35 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 am
Posts: 1012
Gender: male
tbhurd wrote:
Name: tyler hurd
Language preferred: english
Timezone: eastern standard time
Contact Details. gmail----- tbhurd@gmail.com
Experience: evony kingdoms at war


Mentor assigned. if they do not contact you in 24 hours message ferr3t or Jake.

_________________
Image

Image

Taz

Skype: tazmoo2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 1
Venstro wrote:
Right, well I'm back, if you need any help, be sure to ask. : )

i dont kno how to do this but listen iv played a lil while but gettin no where you look pretty good so some help would be apritiated


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:54 am
Posts: 853
Location: Land - Plains Swamp
Jasonbobbitt wrote:
Venstro wrote:
Right, well I'm back, if you need any help, be sure to ask. : )

i dont kno how to do this but listen iv played a lil while but gettin no where you look pretty good so some help would be apritiated

If you would like a mentor assigned to you, please fill out the following form and post it on this thread:

Code:
Name:
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

_________________
Battle Dawn Wiki.
W1lll is not currently here. Please leave a message after the tone.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm
Posts: 1
Name: trainman164
Language preferred: English
Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
Contact Details:trainman164(skype), dr.e.richtofen@hotmail.com
Experience (Optional):very little, played before but always got conquered, Tribal wars, Evony, & Lord of ultima, not very good at any of those
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 am
Posts: 1
name : bil974
language preferred : french
Time zone : UTC + 4
contact : skype : fbillerach
experience : very little (Travian)
Extra info :
mentor preferred :


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 am
Posts: 1
Name: Grimwald
Language preferred: English
Timezone: JST Japan Standard Time / GMT +9 hrs
Contact Details :Skype: MihokoColin
Experience (Optional):new
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): anyone willing to help


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2974
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
Quote:
Name: trainman164
Language preferred: English
Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
Contact Details:trainman164(skype), dr.e.richtofen@hotmail.com
Experience (Optional):very little, played before but always got conquered, Tribal wars, Evony, & Lord of ultima, not very good at any of those
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


bil974 wrote:
name : bil974
language preferred : french
Time zone : UTC + 4
contact : skype : fbillerach
experience : very little (Travian)
Extra info :
mentor preferred :



Grimwald wrote:
Name: Grimwald
Language preferred: English
Timezone: JST Japan Standard Time / GMT +9 hrs
Contact Details :Skype: MihokoColin
Experience (Optional):new
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): anyone willing to help
Assigned.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Posts: 364
Location: In the closet
Gender: male
I'm being serious this time. This isn't a joke.

Name: Shangri-la
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT-5
Contact Details: haters.gonna.hate.12349
Experience (Optional): I've been playing on RC for 2 years now, and for around 1 year here.
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

_________________
Image

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:20 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 1
Name: Sumit
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT 5
Contact Details: casumitmahajan@gmail.com
Experience (Optional): 0
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 206  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl